/rlg/-Reylo General:

Where's my qt endometriosis gf? Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources:
Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/

Previously:

literally kill yourself

>Where's my qt endometriosis gf? Edition

>You will never fuck Daisy to death and bring her pain and you pleasure trying to make kids with her and doing it again and again and hearing her scream but she wants more because she feels more alive and you feel that pain to but it's to sensual and exciting
Feels bad man,why even live?

go back to tumblr hole

>MFW no qt endometriosis gf
Feels bad man. Why even live?

qt moments when

>wanting to fuck a filthy rotting hole.

Can somebody open a new one, OP is a massive faggot

Leave Reylo to me.

back in twilight where you belong whale>date] [Auto] No new posts

you want to get /reylo/ banned ?

>date] [Auto] No new posts

ohhh boy

>>date] [Auto] No new posts
... user I ... whos the newaf here

OH BOY

Let's talk about Reylo,shall we?

Daisy is so cute in that pic. Small titties are the Patrician choice.

*This* ep IX vs aquamarine, who wins?

embarrassing desu

OH NO NO NO NO

fuck yourself

what did the hole mean by this?

No. (You)

>hole
we're all guys here, my dude. but its funny how you keep saying holes so we know thats its only one autist sperging abiut these threads

>tfw their headcanons are more boring and unimaginative than muh sol animus

Look at this dude

>tfw you will never hold Daisy and tell her the pain will go away in a minute because of her condition
>tfw you will never see her eyes well up with tears and kiss you while saying “Thank you”
>tfw she will never love you enough to carry your baby for nine months
>tfw you will never suck those tiny titties
>tfw you will never get to go down on her
Life is suffering guys/les’.

>we're all guys here
faggots on vacation from tumblr? I know there at least few whales in these threads

I'm from Europe so no. I'm not a land whale.

When the newfags call us faggots as an insult but they can't even fuck a weak ass chick. Meanwhile we'll be ramming 200+ lb dudes. Who are the real men here?

it makes more sense than sticking a dildo up your ass and fantasising about reylo

Sjwhales only lift it up for minorities user, you should know that by now.

What are the chances of a timeskip in the next one? I dont know if i want it. with a timeskip, the chances of rey finding another guy (lookin at you, poe) goes up exponentially. i really dont like how TLJ ended with rey essentially breaking up with ben

Feels bad man. I want to hit her hard inside and make her cry and she will want more...small the better...

Every good relationship needs to have a time break from another for a while, this is the middle chapter, is going to be hard to Rey since the force Bond with Kylo.

you're all retarded fucks, anyone who thinks the movie is going to end with rey in a relationship with anyone is delusional.

They will still force skype.

How do SJWs look like? Like OTfags? (Fat,ugly,etc)

>Rey talking to a porg about her struggles
Makes perfect sense

Who hurt you?

Do you really want the ST to take place in 3-4 days? A time-skip is necessary. I give it between 6 months and a year. The Force Bond is still in effect, don't forget.

>is going to be hard to Rey since the force Bond with Kylo.
make sense faggot

Where can I meet you? I will visit you when IX hits cinemas and Reylo happens.

couldn't they only do that shit because of snoke?

He is a butthurt manchild OT faggot. Don't respond to him.

nice englando you have madam

After Snoke's death there's still one last force bond moment, when she's helping people board the Falcon and they connect once again. That's fodder for conflict in the next one.

Didn't TLJ take place like an hour after TFA? How long was Rey on the island? It couldnt have been more than a couple of days...

I don't want a long timeskip either. 6 months max is where I draw the line. Not because I think Rey will find someone else, but because I want to actually see how they deal with the forcebond not too long after TLJ.

Let the Resistance know about this FB and that Rey helps kylo defeat the guards let they know

The shitty resistance plot took less than 24 hours, but there's no time indication for Ahch-To. We see daylight and night at least two times. Hidalgo has said recently on twitter that time constraints in the island might be similar to Dagobah (so she might actually spent days or weeks in the planet).

>That's fodder for conflict in the next one.
you worthless fucks will latch on to anything. It was funny to laugh at the niggers and cucks that would post finn threads sometimes but you people have far surpassed them in delusion.

a year at tops i give it 2 months

there should have been a year between tfa and tlj they've fucked these new movies up on every level possible

I don’t know if it is said, but my head cannon is at least a couple days to a week later. If it is shorter it doesn’t make much sense. I mean what she stood outside Luke’s house for a half hour and then it broke him down enough to give in and train her? Then he told her the next morning they would start the training, Rey and Kylo have force connections, bond and she gets all the training in like one afternoon?

>butthurt manchild OT faggot
Does that make you underage? or just a "manchild" who's more like his mother than his father?

Nah it should definitely take at least a few months. The resistance is composed by 20 sitting ducks with no backup and without any arsenal. They'll need some time to rebuild a proper offense, build a new base and communicate with friendly systems.

The Resistance plot is like 18hrs and ahch-to is like 2 days

>but my head cannon
fucking kill yourself

thats gonna be one awkward force bond next time
"oh hey youre back after rejecting and abandoning me just like my parents" "i heard you ordering the first order to shoot down the falcon, you fuckboy"

>Implying Rey and Kylo haven't already begun.
The Jake Skywalker fanbois are something else.

They are men(mostly fat and ugly or skinny) who are still living in a fantasy world and won't get mature. You can give them thousands of good arguments but they will still respond like this:
Fuck you! Kys! Die! Reeeeeee! You're wrong!
It shows their low IQ.

>fanbois
90's born queers were a mistake

We don't actually know how much time elapsed in Ahch-To. Pablo confirmed it's intentionally not explicit.

How are they going to do that if the First Order controls everything and the New Republic Fleet has been wiped out?

People are forgetting that a Navy requires shipyards, supplies, and a large supply of men (or wamen). The Rebels had an intact fleet at the end of Empire, so what is the Resistance going to do?

>two strangers say hi
>THESE TWO ARE DEFINITELY FUCKING

"I didn't know yu were on it"

"liar reeee!'

and then they make out

it already happened

They will get help from CIS and Mandalorians.
That's the big PT conncetion that IX will have...it will unite the three trilogies...atleast it should

Yep.

The CIS doesn't exist anymore. Vader eliminated all of their leadership and disposed the army.

They think Poe is the New Han solo bc of the I KNOW

it doesnt count since that was more a continuation of their throne room couples-argument.

>How tf will they know if a guy/girl ever flirts with them?
They don't have to worry about that because nobody would want to fuck them.

It's all over Sup Forums these days. young men talking about what normalfags would consider nerd shit minutia and yet they're constantly calling others "manchild" what do they think they are? they're engaging in the same stuff the feminists and sjws give the nerds and autists shit for, so what's the difference?

I think not every Resistance squadrons were in D'Qar and Crait during this movie so they might still come back. They also sent a distressing signal to friendly planets that didn't answer in time, so they still might have some allies. I mean if the plot requires JewJew will come up with any convoluted explanation, even if it's not at all realistic.

Fuck. I meant Neimodians. The will get help from Cato Neimodia and Mandalore.
P.S. Poe Dameron Issue 22(it's canon)

>People are forgetting that a Navy requires shipyards, supplies, and a large supply of men (or wamen). The Rebels had an intact fleet at the end of Empire, so what is the Resistance going to do?
fat whales don't care about that, they just want twilight in space.

I think we might be going back to Naboo, too. IX will be filming on Argyll, Scotland.

>Updated Vulture droids
Do it J.J.!

>couples-argument.

They're just piggybacking onto another canon ship because they have no idea how the dynamic between Rey and Poe would actually work

Ready up Zoe Saldana for this.

Chiss?

that faggot hates the prequels. enjoy some more ties and xwings though!

Another like Finn and Rey "romantic" dynamic

Maybe they will push him to do it. But if Bad Robot and Simon Pegg are in then...fuck it.

fuck yourself casual

I agree user. Do you think the force connected them at inappropriate moments?

Kys! Fuck the prequels!

They really like manlets. I wonder why...

>if Bad Robot and Simon Pegg are in
did you think for a second they wouldn't be? what the fuck are you lot going to do if nothing comes of this shit?

at least get the era right you dumb slut

Well it's his father. He's allowed to kill him... Han wasn't Rey's father after all. It would be more problematic if he killed Rey's father, who's not his father.

How long until the plot leaks? No Harrison breaking his leg and halting production but I'm sure there'll be a similar fuckup.

Does Chris Teerio hate the PT?
Kasdan hated the PT but he isn't writing this one. He's gone.