This is just as bad as capeshit and Star Wars

This is just as bad as capeshit and Star Wars.

Elaborate how is it just like capeshit and starshit please.

I thought it was awful, the worst movie by the director and I didn't even like him before that. I don't understand why out of all his movies this one is getting such praise

Based on the type of praise it's getting and on the screencaps (that aren't those grid ones that gets spammed all the time) it looks like joss whedons television cinematography
someone with taste tell me if its actually worth watching

Yeah I'm sure Maelstrom, Polytechnique and Arrival are better films than BR2049, dumb tripfag.

Agreed, pretty much the same “rehash an old idea”/“look there are bright colors so who cares that everything else about the film is mediocre” principle.

Yes I am the supreme patrician, as proved by the official Sup Forums discord server, and Blade Runner 2049 is an excellent film and overall experience, certainly the best of 2017.

>basing you opinion on webrip cropped screenshots
pathetic

>by the official Sup Forums discord server
The one with E or the one with Mizo

Because Prisoners, and Sicario weren’t praised at all.
>le Denis has never made a good movie before idek why he is getting praise for BR2049 meme

He never made a bad movie. Mediocre maybe, outright bad never.

I feel people are praising this one a lot more here. I don't like those other ones either but I can see the appeal. at least they have some decent actors and they don't drag for 3 hours with a boring plot

because of /r9k/ autistics
dude synnthwave lmao ucking love saiberpank xd

There is literally not a hint of synthwave in the soundtrack and the film is barely cyberpunk at all, stop embarassing yourself with the brainfarts my man.

>because of /r9k/ autistics
Sup Forums and reddit*

No user, it's epic. It has a colourful cyberpunk aesthetic, a sadboy protagonist, waifu bait and a dubstep score. It's a smart movie for smart people

you mom was much worse
... and saged

we all got his point about the blind fanboys hyping this capeshit, stop playing smart and lying to yourself by throwing fallacies at others

I revel in the tears of these torrent toshiba laptop parasites where their puny little minds get so agitated by the simple fact that they can't figure out how to process a certain film and why everyone else enjoys it so they fire up their mental midget defense systems by saying that the film is somehow the worst film ever made and everyone else is just pretending to like it, most of the time with zero actual arguments and just empty overly general statements with whatever is the current most popular buzzword.

Cry on my dear brainlet friends, wait for that one (You) or a containment thread just like this one that has a sort of a similar opinion like you so you get your precious confirmation bias tick in your brain so you can sleep better.

Why do you think that this film is like capeshit?

Bumping for this

This is (You).

both capeshit and star wars have legitimately GOOD movies among them.

Star Wars: Empire Strikes back, Star Wars
Capeshit: Man Of Steel, Nolan's Batman Trilogy, Batman v Superman

redit

I said capeshit, not capekino.
As for Empire, once you remove your nostalgia goggles, it's nothing more than an above-average flick.

None of those movies are good

*backgeound motorcycle noises intensify*

This but unironically. I liked Sicario and was surprised Villenueve made something this derivative and shitty.

>I feel people are praising this one a lot more here.

Well, yes, it's a sequel to a cult classic.