We need Dwayne Johnson, but we're out of budget

>we need Dwayne Johnson, but we're out of budget
>I know just the guy

Dwayne Johnson may have the star power but this guy has the acting talent.

stop trying to force this meme

More like
>we need Dwayne Johnson but we want the movie to be actually good

How did this meathead turn into a legit good actor?

Bautista is a better actor than the Rock though.

is he really this old looking?

acting lessons. His GotG role was a call to Earth.

years of acting in soap opreas

>acting in soap opreas
Does soap opera acting translate to actual acting though?

The Rock is a shit actor because he can't play as anything other than big buff charismatic guy in all movies he's been

WWE is like a traveling acting company. It's good practice

their shot live with no rehersel and sometimes you have to ad lib

>we need dwyane johnson but who can act and look a bit different to his normal self who is in unique roles in his resume and actually can grow some hair and isnt a pathetic wanker who cries if someone says their shit flick is shit and just isnt an all round cunt
>i got just the guy

Oh ok. I just figured modern day soap operas are just full of shitty d list actors reading a corny script and purposefully doing cheesy acting. At least that is all I see when I watch a soap opera.

I think Bautista said himself that he learned alot about acting from the other actors in GotG.

>plebs praising this trash master from gotg
Jesus christ this is all the proof we need that 2049 is reddit

the irony

It's kind of embarrassing to The Rock how much better bAUTISTa was in just a nothing role. If they ever need a human/gorilla hybrid for serious parts he's carved out a niche.

Dwayne will have to keep to pisspants litty movies. Fuck, even Arnold managed to transition to drama.

>we need someone whose head looks like a chode

>we need Dwayne Johnson but with actual acting talent

i need a drawing of this chode head

There's no adlibbing on WWE programming anymore. Literally every word that a performer says on live television has to be approved by Vince first (and is often written by Vince himself). It's a big reason why the product is such shit compared to the 90's/early 2000's.

desu Dwayne was good in the new Jumanji. He managed to play a combination of himself and that pre-transformation nerdy kid pretty well.

>we need Dwayne Johnson but the audience shouldn't piss themselves

based "I know just the guy" poster

>Box office $258.7 million
>Box office $352.9 million and still rising