How do we make the X-Files great again?

How do we make the X-Files great again?

no niggers, no kikes, no strong women. Just a white man and a submissive white woman who realizes that she's better off in the home raising white children

MOTW episodes.

You'd have to go back to around the 3rd or 4th season.

More Aliens.

this , get rid of the smoking man and the alien DNA babies.

We don't. Secret alien cosnpiracies just aren't as popular or interesting anymore. It had a good life, let it die.

tell chris carter to fuck off and re hire bravince to fix this cluster fuck of retardation that carter created.

they didn't need to do all this for the myth arc shit. they threw almost everything from the past 4 or 5 seasons out of the window and changed shit for absolutely no reason. and this is all carters fault

>Secret alien cosnpiracies just aren't as popular or interesting anymore.

This. The conspiracy stuff was perfect in the '90s.

you dumb fucks really think just doing motw will negate the horrible shit that they just released?
everything about it was terrible.
acting, directing, writing, sound, tone, pacing, etc.
it was all shit.

It's finished. It was great in the '90s. Just rewatch the good episodes and forget about S 10 and 11. Remakes, sequels, etc. decades later are reddit plebshit, always was, always will be

motw isn't going to solve everything, the problem is carter. there may very well be some good motw episodes this season, but they will all be brought down by this retard myth shit that was already pretty much wrapped up in season 9

The mytharc was set up so well in the first 2-3 seasons. Damn shame they didn't know where to go with it.

1. Get rid of all current actors and stories. Don't re-boot it, just deny they existed and kill off all the stupid stories. Also kill off their storylines. Also kill all previous writers and directors in any context.

2. Re-invent the series with two new protagonists. One must be a female Mulder, an eccentric, daring, sexy female agent. The skeptic is a male Skully, intelligent, shy, needs rescuing. Possible bisexual.

3. Male skully is a homeboy. Gets around by flipping symbols to his wetback friends. He's critical, but young and innocent, and surprisingly resourceful.l Turns out to be dirty after 2 seasons when a Zetas symbol is discovered tattooed in his inner asshole.

4. Female mulder turns out to be a carpet muncher. She leads the show with her daring personality, but visible problems of disease due to repeated unprotected sex with strangers. Eventually her alcoholism destroys her and she leaves the FBI to pursue a career in pro-trans LGBT charity and makes a living by attempting to make sense of her existence by screaming at journalists.

get rid of mulder and scully. they're too old.

the whole show needs to start fresh. dump chris carter, dump the writers, dump the lot and start new.

or, just fucking end it. season 10 was atrocious. season 11 looks even worse.

Terrible

>get rid of mulder and scully. they're too old.

true. Get two new actors - both attractive females of course, and have mulder show up from time to time to give them wise old man advice.

>Terrible
ok, well you go ahead and watch season 11. enjoy dude.

new mytharcs set in the SCP universe

boom, 30+ seasons

>Turns out to be dirty after 2 seasons when a Zetas symbol is discovered tattooed in his inner asshole.

By female mulder during a sex act?

Too many references to Donald Trump immediately turned me off from watching the show. Bad idea.

First I think we need to introduce a new character to shake things up. Something funny, like a cartoon rabbit alien who speaks in ebonics. Next we need lots of callbacks. Remember Jeffrey Tooms? Well why don't we show his son, Django Tooms. Next we need lots of AWESOME NEW SHIT to sell toys. Why doesn't the cigarette smoking man have a robot army, including spider tanks and hoverbikes and buzz saw droids and giant undersea siege lasers?

must swallow the big mytharc that original is built on as part of a larger web of arcs

Thanks friend.

The truth should be out there, and it should stay out there, unexplained and mysterious forever.

you youngfags only get to enjoy the reheated scaps of the good shit we had in the 90's. fuck yourselves.

>there are people that actually think mythology episodes are bad, and always worse than MOTW
You kids have clearly not actually watched the show. Mythology episode were consistently great.

isn't Gillian Anderson leaving after this season? If she does won't the show die?

Cancel it again.

You cant, the concept and format is just outdated.

>mulder watch X phenomenon
>take his phone and starts recording

And even then it would fall into the "nobody believes it but he keeps trying regardless" it will get boring after a while.

this

can you just shut the fuck up you cum gargling little faggot. just this once. fuck off.

the show in its original run and still now relies a lot on duchovny and anderson's performances. like it or not, getting rid of one of the two leads is going to hurt the show like what happened in s8 and 9

This, it should be about secret psychic vampire pedophile pizza dungeon conspiraces.

I don't give a fuck user. They should never have done season 10. it was finished and all these fuck carter and how do we save xfiles fags should kill themselves. the show was done before you fags hit puberty. go and watch fringe or whatever fucking shit you little faggots had to make do with.

ANOTHER season came out? Jesus fucking christ, why are they raping its corpse so bad?

How bad is the new episode?

let me know when you decide to drop it. i'm guessing you don't get past episode 3.

yes. carter says the show can't go on without scully.

YAAAY

truly awful. i quit after 20 minutes.

unironically this

The first 10 minutes is LITERALLY them insulting Trump

The episode was decent at best. Ending twist sucked. is a butthurt Sup Forums cuck, the first 10 minutes was literally just CSM wanking about how much influence he's had in US politics since WWII, and then Scully passing out. The episode mentioned global warming once, in passing, as one of multiple reasons why the aliens don't give a shit about preserving the earth and because daddy trump doesn't believe in global warming, Sup Forums brainlets took it as a personal affront

This season is still setting up to be all about humans, with the theme of aliens only being vaguely referenced as the influencing factor for why all this is happening, so I'm setting my bar low for future episodes especially if its all just MotW shit and only the first and last episodes are mytharc related. Bringing Jeffrey Spender back was cool

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS Sup Forums

>THEY IMPLIED GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL STOP HATING TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sorry Sup Forums

Damn he aged like milk though, huh?

/thread

Just rewatch Fringe.

Thanks. I don't give a crap about trump or Sup Forums shit, although that climate change thing does sound shoehorned. Why the fuck would aliens care about climate change when they are shown to have time-warping abilities... just retarded.

If like you say this is an excuse to bring humans in the spotlight, that might not be such a bad thing. One of the main reasons the mytharc quality declined so much over time is because the mystery faded. We all knew about the aliens and the supernatural and then they just started making up retarded plots about conquest and rebel aliens and whatever. Nobody gives a shit. The main appeal of the arc was always the mystery behind alien existence. In season 01, we are shown proof but we still don't know exactly what is going on behind many of the cases or the long-term motives and the conspiracy with the government. As soon as they revealed all that, the show lost its charm. It's no wonder that the mytharc got steadily worse from its peak in S01 (imo) throughout the other seasons.

That doesn't mean that I trust them to do a good mytharc, but they really shouldn't go all out with the alien plots and direct interventions and all that shit. Just cases that might have been influenced by that to add the mystery. But I lost all hope as soon as I saw the S10 finale, Carter has no intention of un-raping the lore of the X-files.

Fringe got pretty terrible tbqh famalam.

fringe has more good episodes than x files

Impregnate it with alien science

Did anyone notice that one lady claimed they were making DYSON SPHERE(S)? Even as a lie that's incredibly stupid.

More like the incredibly forced trump/putin image sequence with the csm voice-over
>too much is made of the will to power, as if our will is free, our choices our own
complimented with short clips of the presidential election, the kkk and confederate flag wavers.

i want some alien kino

HBO miniseries maybe, high production value, kind of dark, gritty

start with roswell then go thru blue book, mj12, dulce, bob lazar etc..
dont show too much of the aliens, keep them mysterious, dont give them any lines.

focus on government officals who are desperatley trying to conceal the fact aliens are here and we have no idea of their intentions

Give Netflix a year or two and they will get to it

I thought the new season opening was good, very Half-Life-esq.

>again
but they never were hehe

people have been trying to ripoff xfiles for decades, they've all been garbage

thats because you're a retarded youngfag

I'm almost 35 years old. I've always thought x-files was this pulpy psyop to dictate conspiracy theories. I think its funny and good in that regard.

New episode reminded me why I always used to skip Myth-arc episodes. Just give me my silly weekly monsters senpai

the only correct answer.

Overall, definitely not. Though Fringe didn't completely collapse towards its ending and played with some fresh ideas, unlike the X-Files, so per capita yes Fringe does have more good episodes because it was more consistent. But the good X-files were far better than the good fringe cases.

just rewatch the old ones. here in russia they showed ‘fight the future’ straight after the season premiere and damn this movie is so good

Completely do away with the mytharc. It's totally convoluted, there was never a clear overarching narrative with a concrete conclusion, and every thing they add to it either makes no fucking sense, is boring, or is a rehash of something they did already. Just wipe the slate clean and stop milking it

Enough with the domestic drama baby soap opera shit. It is easily the worst part of the show, and more or less ruined the romantic tension between Scully and Mulder

If you're going to do government paranoia, do it right. This is not 1993 anymore, the original episodes were great because they followed along with actual conspiracy theories floating in the cultural margins, wacky shit you might hear on an episode of Coast to Coast AM. Now the writers are scared of being laughed at by liberal newspaper columnists and associating themselves with Alex Jones. If they want to do paranoia, they need to go full edgy pizzagate Wikileaks Nick Land Bohemian grove Hollywood pedophile Trump piss dossier George Soros 9/11 shenanigans. I don't fucking care if it's true or not, it's completely irrelevant. There needs to be something actually transgressive, and there is so much opportunity for it that it frustrates me

More MOTW episodes