/rlg/-Reylo General:

>MFW no QT Endometriosis gf
Feels bad man. Why even live? Edition?

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources:
Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

kylo-and-rey.tumblr.com/post/169313395935/reylo-tlj-discussion-video-master-list
archiveofourown.org/works/5457191
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for sheev and footnotes

Based reylo japs

endgame right here lads

We can do this just fine.

>You will never fuck Daisy to death and bring her pain and you pleasure trying to make kids with her and doing it again and again and hearing her scream but she wants more because she feels more alive and you feel that pain to but it's too sensual and exciting.
Feels bad man,why even live?

Smol Reylos spinoff when

is this loss?

MOAR Footnotes

Leave Star Wars to me.

Fuck this retarded thread. God i hope they both die next movie.

this retarded thread why do i keep coming here?

>jealous Daisy

ASS

you've been hooked user

Hi, I am new here. Who is your leader?

Why isn't the ship called Kylo Rey?

>jealous Rey

Ngl it kinda grosses me out when there's AUs of them growing up together and then falling in love. I don't know why, but I feel like it's best for them to meet as adults in difficult times of their life.

There's no reason for her to be. Adam already wrecks her pussy often.

reylo boss here ama

Michael Bay.

These threads are the only reason on why I didn't kill myself. Thank you. Keep them.

that's weird, don't do that

What a weird way to say the name of our lord and savior Michael B. Bay

Endgame right here, lads

The Supreme Leader

Because you're bored, hooked and are just killing time. Go and read/watch some good meta instead like I'm trying to do in times of threads being raided and trolled.

>No Rowley/Kylo art
Dropped...Padren is better anyway...

me, what do you need?

reyo fags are garbage that want to rape their little sisters. fucking kill yourselves

Anyone got any new meta? And not Vincent Vedetta's please, he's delusional.

Based Endometriosis gf poster!

Based Michael Bay(himself) poster!

Based Ass(ironically) poster!

Based No Rowley/Kylo art and Padren shipper(Padme+Kylo) poster!

Based why I didn't kill myself yet poster!

these threads are comfy

this thread is trolling Sup Forums

>Han didn't protect him
>Leia didn't protect him
>Luke didn't protect him
>You will never protect him

kylo-and-rey.tumblr.com/post/169313395935/reylo-tlj-discussion-video-master-list

I can't get past how good Kylo/Adam looks in that photo.

[wake me up]
[wake me up inside]
[can't wake up]

As much as I liked Kylo having a mastery of another weapon at the same time as his lightsaber, fighting off four guys at once and throwing one in the shredder, I would have liked to see him do more cool Force things. Especially since Force control seems to be his forte.

I hope we see him freeze and hold something big in IX.

her career will be over after 9, they won't get him or poe back again they know it's utter shit and they'll continue to get other work.

Ohtze, AshesforFoxes, Corseque all have great metas that look into mythology and character writing tropes so well that they have essentially predicted the flow that ST has been taking before TLJ was out concerning reylo.

that fight was so fucking retarded

>ohtze
Kek
But thank you for recommending the others

If only the hair stylist they had for TLJ wasn't so shit.

Didn't like her stuff?

This. I hope with JJ in charge they can get Adam a better hair stylist. But I think he was supposed to look like a disheveled mess in TLJ.

Nah. Someone post a gif or webm of Kylo throwing that one guy in the blender.

I agree that it could have been better but you can't simply have the hair Kylo had in TFA after getting his face split. It's just not realistic (heh).

He was supposed to look that way. He's not okay.

Ohtze isn't wrong, but she gets too caught up in her literary comparisons and tries to shove every aspect of Rey and Kylo into the box of her argument even if it doesn't work. The thing about taking inspiration from things like that is that you don't have to make your story exactly the same was what may have inspired it.

I like his look in TLJ. GoT esque.

They weren't the only ones Star Wars Connection podcast on YT figured a lot of things out based on cinematography. Reylo has always been hinted at from many angles.

it was shit you retarded faggot why bother with any of that shit when the guards don't even have the force. how come when rey gets hit it doesn't even hurt her. fucking terrible in every way.

This would have involved Luke being a good teacher. Instead he missed that a giant dark side shriveled snake man was fucking with Ben's head and possibly the heads of six other students of his too.

And instead of his answer being to go after Snoke, the root of the problem, he instead considered killing Ben in his sleep. Then even after he fucked up so badly, he still didn't try to make amends by going to face Snoke. He just hid away and probably made Kylo believe even more that he just wanted him dead and went away to plot out his eventual return.

>GoT esque.
yeah you should really kill yourself

Rey does get hurt in this fight. More than Kylo does. And do you think Snoke would surround himself with guards who couldn't fight against Force users? That would be more retarded.

Adam doesn't even need a stylist, just let his hair do its thing.

She's freaking obnoxious. At least the other meta writers don't act so smug

they don't have the force dumb fuck. there was no point in the fight because kylo and rey could just throw them away. how fucking stupid are you?

I think in the same way, user. I've in the Reylo forum awhile and find this.

is she as dumb as daisy is in real life?

She wants to give her the force Bond credits for her just bc she is the first to write a meta about it lol

>That would be more retarded.
welcome to disney wars

does ovarian cancer run in your family?

Considering how good Adam's hair is even in random pictures of him, I think the stylists had to make an effort to make it limper and wetter for TLJ. He just has that natural nice, thick hair.

Also, I'm curious how the Spike Lee's movie starring him is going to be.

Daisy is not retarded. It's just that since meeting Adam the only thing she can think about is that good pounding she gets from him. He really did fuck her brains out

Force users didn't do that when they could have half the time in the OT or PT either.

Fuck off, user

A lot of people were throwing around the Force bond theory a lot right after TFA came out. Any person trying to claim credit for being the first one to think of it is wrong and dumb.

That fight really is one of the best.

Why don't force users just throw each other each and every time? Why lightsaber fights at all? You know Force users could just turn that shit off from a distance.

Yeah I do like this explanation way more. AshesforFoxes really goes into this. Esp. In correlation to Rey's path on the Heroines journey.

Really cool. Unfortunately we will never see them fighting together again (only if the two form an alliance again to fight the KoR)

I like how messy his hair looks in TLJ. Few share that opinion, though, I know.

I loved this scene. What idiot thinks he's going to die evil?

The fic with the most kudos on ao3 is a anti reylo fic.

post tfw reylo

Imagine Vader doing that

It's the usagi drop way

What a shame

I love messy, but the kind of messy after his fight on Starkiller. That's how they should have kept it. The difference is just too stark. Like they're are making a point that they're doing something different in here.

Yeah, and that was exactly what I was thinking about. Fucking old man fetish.

>archiveofourown.org/works/5457191
>rey picks up kylo and dunks him into the garbage. fucking obliterated
>Notes: rey is a lesbian and this ship fucking sux
I think calling it a fic is giving it too much credit, user.

Well that just ruined the anime for me

Wasn't her her uncle?

That scene when he takes out the helmet and say
>i will win
Got fucking skin bumps

>incest
Extremely sweet.
One thing I wonder. Antis were particularly rude against this ship in particular since 2015. Is it that they saw it coming and were salty about it?

LOL no doubt this shit comes from some SJW lesbian from tumblr

I vehemently oppose Kylo needing to lose the force to achieve a happy ending. Even more so if Rey is the one to absorb it because that's just a continuation of the power imbalance of the first two parts. And that's not even how it works. Luke could only cut himself off for a while.

Did you watch Wayward Jedi?

Doesn't it also imply that the Skywalkers are some curse on the Force that needs to be removed from it for peace and balance to reign? That's a valid way to look at it but not one that fans will be happy with.

Excited puppy.

He looks like older Finn Wolfhard here

I agree. If Ben's supposed to grow up and deal with the past in a healthy way, he needs to accept the darkness in himself and past misdeeds/atrocities. That includes his relationship to the force itself.