THE

Why do Sup Forumstards ruin everything?

A

CONSOLE

CONSUL

OF

WOME

HE STANDS FUCKING ROMAN

I fucking love everything about ancient rome. If you're into easy, good fictional books mixed with historical facts, check out the Emperor series by Conn Iggulden.

ROME

SON OF HADES

Foda-se, liberal branco de merda.

consider suicide

VILE

What child is that? WHORE?

THIRTEEN

HAS

GAIVS

RUFUS' SLAVES

JVLIVS

U MAD ANGLO BOI?

I jus finished season 1 and I loved it. It's like game of thrones but good.

Is season 2 as good? Any chance of them waiting for the Octavian actor to grow up and show his reign?

ptolemy dindu nuffin

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

*gesticulates*

HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME, and a good friend

HAVE YOU PENETRATED ANYBODY YET?

>Is season 2 as good?
not even close

>now, attend to that button, and she will open for you like a flower
>HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS OF HER

underage

Really?
Been years since I watched it, but I didn't remember it being that bad. Then again a bad season of Rome is probably still better than 90% of TV anyway.
Going to start S2 re watch soon

ceasar and marc antony interplay is unbeatable.
ceasar chastising titus pullo is one of the greatest tv moments: "you're a thief - a foolish, incompetent thief. But you have served us well in the past so we will pretend your foolishness is a species of honesty and let you go unpunished. In fact, I think we should reward you. I do not like to quarrel with fortune and clearly she's taken you for a pet"

>show set in ancient Rome
>british actors
Say it with me Sup Forums
WE

>Romans
>played by white actors

Its hard to find so many Greek actors to play in your tv show

PARENTALIA!

>Switch fags

>underage

Yarp. S2 is not AS good as S1 but it is still pretty damn good.

PEE
TOLL
LEL
MEE

TRUE

Season 2 is just as good, except for the fact that they go through the plot lines at 100,000 miles per hour.

>...ALL WOMEN HAVE THIS!

Biggus dickus?

ROMAN

D-DEETS?! WHO SHE!? CONTEXT FOR THIS SCENE!?

after they switch actors for octavian it isnt even worth watching.

Ptolemy is fucking Egyptian you boyfucker

he ages 6 years from one episode to the next, but everyone else stays the same age and all the other plots dont advance at the same rate
bait!

wait when was this.

Roman slut mom taking asks her autistic son if he fucked a girl yet. She late enlists a roman legionnaire to take him to a whorehouse.

On their way back from Gaul, a little later after crossing the Rubicon.

thanks.

That new older actor is so shit compared to young Octavian.

>"You know, Antony, with great power comes great responsibility. The greeks called it "Dikaion Physikon." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Caesar looks directly at the camera.
>"The helvetii, the suebi, the iceni...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the Servian Wall. The Day of the Cross is near, Anthony. We'll have every gaul in this land dead or in chains in 10 years, and may Brutus have me shanked during a senate meeting this very day if I'm wrong. Gods bless the Populist Party."

thank you. I get the fact he was cold hearted and emotionless, but it just wasnt the same for me

This is the exact point i dropped series 2

I think I made it one episode further, but thats it

It's not so much the change in actors that puzzles me, but the change in direction so that he almost constantly has those emotionless fish eyes.

The used the same two close up shots of him! We get it he has no emotions. We dont want a ten minute close up of him not blinking and speaking like a robot.

this is great

Exactly. And even then, if you're a sociopath or emotionally handicapped, it doesn't mean that you have to act like a robot. Young Octavian's actor pulled it off perfectly fine.