There was this documentary i saw on TV recently, about leopards in the streets of India...

There was this documentary i saw on TV recently, about leopards in the streets of India. I don't know what it was called, and i think it was made by the BBC but i'm not sure. Can anyone help me out?

Also general nature documentary thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J184FmCiuLk
youtube.com/watch?v=5NEC__FK2Co
youtube.com/watch?v=lkuxmBv4scM
youtu.be/xzquJUet4Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=eu1by5-BpTA
youtube.com/watch?v=6zHUNAx7q1M
youtube.com/watch?v=vygQeIifkjg
youtube.com/watch?v=U68ekA9yJO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he try to take leopard pusy

Is pic real?

Based

Yeah, leopard attack in India in 2012. They managed to sedate the leopard eventually.

is that a toupee??!!?!?!?

Planet Earth 2 had leopards in India, but it was like 4 minutes.

No idea but I'd like to know too

dude I don't think so

It could be just that, but it's the part that i recall. I wanted to see it because it's very interesting how they live among the Indians and the pigs of the city.

Did they manage to make indians stop shitting on the streets?

pretty sure the cat scalped him w a swipe

damn that pajeet got instantly scalped

YOUR LEOPARD STYLE IS NO MATCH FOR MY TIGERSTYLE

Shitting in the street is the path to enlightenment

Because after dropping that log on the sidewalk you feel 10 pounds lighter

I don't know what it was called, but in the US, it aired on Animal Planet. I remember watching it.

Didn't he specifically interact with a leopard at one point throughout the years?

You're being redundant

this nigga cap just got peeled yall

Imagine what it must feel like to just peel that off. Goddamn.

If he pulls that off will he die?

>be pajeet
>beside your massive shit streeting record the only other thing you're proud of is your cool hair
>get scalped by a fucking LEOPARD
LMAO!

>Shitting in the street is the path to enlightenment
Hehe

No but you see a leopard kill a piglet. They taped it with night vision.

>*record scratch*
>Yup, that's me. No not the leopard, the other animal! Now you might be wondering how i ended up in this situation. You see, it all started when my designated shitting street was blocked by cows, and i had to go to a shittier part of town.

>wild cunt shreds your fucking head, including face
>they "sedate" it
based

>Also general nature documentary thread.

This bear documentary is amazing, about how a guy and his wife adopted several brown bear cubs and raised them till they grew into 1400 pound massive Kodiak bears. They're fucking massive.

youtube.com/watch?v=J184FmCiuLk

Shame about that very not fake prada jacket being ruined.

jesus
I think the pain isnt immediate, because of adrenaline/the shock, but later it'll hurt like a bitch

It's worse when the leopard venom starts to kick in

>PRADA

>leopard venom

The guy is lucky to have all his fingers. You can see in the second pic that the leopard was scratching his hand.

I found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5NEC__FK2Co

I don't recall that music, though. Maybe this is the American version?

>tfw I'm allergic to cats and those scratches alone would fuck me up

>he doesn't know

my pitbull woulda own that bitch

>scratches
dude that cat gave him a fucking trepanation

>pitbull owners

No, they are just mimicking their god, the sacred cow.

HE SURVIVED? Did he seriously survive?

pls respond

Jesus christ, I didn't realize how big they would be. I'm sure the bears are kind but this is still really pushing it.

Are you fucking blind or stupid

One day, those bears will eat them.

Do you understand how big cats work?

You’re either a nigger, retarded white woman or white male wigger. Only these special retards own nigger dogs.

dont you motherfucking disrespect my dog again bitch

Yeah that was Planet Earth 2. I remember the scene. In the night vision you can see people walking past in the background unaware of the hunt taking place in the shadows.

Ok so a nigger, got it.

Yes. Lucky most of his wounds look superficial. It's very uncommon in a big cat attack to not having your arms completely lacerated from the wrist to the shoulder.

*benny hill theme starts playing*
youtube.com/watch?v=lkuxmBv4scM

>Lucky most of his wounds look superficial
are you shitting me?
I've seen people who tussled with fucking bears and looked better

Bears = entry level predator.

He could have died in the hospital, you imbecile.

lol he snatched that babby piglet

I've never watched the Planet Earth series. Is it worth it to marathon the series? I enjoy nature docs but not stuff that ends up too specific or full blown nature autism.

Those pajeets are intense about keeping their pool areas leopard free.

APU IS NOT LIKE THIS

A bear is a fucking killing machine. They're not good predators, but if they want to fuck you up, they'll fuck you up harder than anything else.

So use the fucking internet in which you're on right now, to find out, you absolute fucking retard

All the David Attenborough docus are pure kino. Try to watch the non-American version because Americans often add stupid music and sound effects.

>that guy that got ripped off the fence
Shit dudes get in the pool

aren't leopards really good swimmers?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

"OUTTA MY WAY SHIT NIGGERS"

Yeah it’s really good. But if you watch it with your mom it’s really awkward when the animals start fucking each other. Like one scene was like 5minutes of animals fucking. I was like, “mom change it” then she says “they’re almost done just wait”.

Dude, you have serious issues.

>keeping your dog outside when Leopards roam around
youtu.be/xzquJUet4Oc

>there will never, EVER be a good documentary about 8000 meter peaks in the Himalayas

>Pajeet picks stick
>Cut scene
lmao, I bet he fucking mauled that dumb cat and didnt want faggots crying about animal abuse.

>we're doing animal entrance levels now
I hope I won't get to see you on /an/ you fucking gobshite.

Yes but it was trying to escape, not kill people.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu1by5-BpTA

is your mom hot?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zHUNAx7q1M
youtube.com/watch?v=vygQeIifkjg

>animal with inch long claws that can hit you with the force of a fucking excavator is entry level threat

Leopards can shatter the femur of a cow in one bite, you would need a dire wolf to fight these cunts.

shit dude those leopards don't fuck around

Human bodies are weird user, they can take a lot of punishment, or sometimes not very much at all. People can survive being cut in half, having their limbs or internal organs shredded to pieces, etc etc. People survive being shot in the head and literally having huge chunks of their brains blow out. But in other circumstances all it can take is a knock to your head in the right place and you'll be dead just like that

How long until Indians send a leopard to mars?

20 bears vs 200 brock lesnars

WHO YOU GOT

Like how they eat you alive instead of suffocating you first.

>Highest concentration of leopards is in a fucking city

Goddamnit Pajeets, get it together.

pretty even match I would say

Yes they are great. Planet Earth 1 and 2 are both amazing, 2 has somewhat more impressive photography. Get the UK versions.

what a pretty kitty ;3

word
youtube.com/watch?v=U68ekA9yJO8

That's a jaguar, not a leopard

That nigga gonna make himself some alligator skin boots for his paws

>this is fair and balanced according to god

No way, the cat probably kept on to his throat. The Africans and Greeks figured this shit out long ago, you fight big cats by throwing spears at them.

Fly with me Sup Forums!

Gator got fucked by a pussy LOL

Honestly, I'd have that animal shot if it did something that bad to person; crying peta/Bernie sanders supporters/redditors or not

Thanks, i would've made an ass out of myself at tonight's dinner with the Queen if you hadn't corrected me user.

Apparently jaguars are more dangerous than leopards.

lol

I didn't know there were different versions. I'm in the USA and generally don't like nature docs from here. Is the only difference in the narrators? Who does the US version?

Good thing nothing that matters in this world is up to you now is it

are they shooting with tranqs or with regular bullets? their aim is shit