Is this worth watching in current year?

It's like the Last Jedi but compelling.

What do you hear Starbuck?

Highly recommended, it was a sweet ride

Yes.

Depends. The mini-series and first 1 or 2 seasons are good but you will not believe how quickly it turns to utter shit.

If you're starved of literally every other sci-fi television show then watch it but if there is anything else to watch, do that instead.

It didn't really turn to shit until well into the final season you nigger

Nothing but the bane.

yes

the last jedi is like if some star wars fanboy wanted to put BSG into star wars

It fucking sucked when it was new

Very hard question to answer.
I watched it week by week when it was on tv, and it was a phenomenal experience.
Unfortunately some time in season 3 it turns into, to quote someone from Buffy "a turgid supernatural soap opera"
but even then some episodes are still excellent.
But let me point something out: at one time, mainstream media sources were calling it "the second best thing on tv after The Wire". NO ONE is claiming that now.

fuck you it stayed good faggot

Yes. I re-watch the whole thing around once a year.

Awful ending aside, yes.

It's the kind of show that should have been cancelled a few seasons in.

Basically they wanted to inject some mystery in the show. Who are the cylons? Who are the humans? What is their shared history? What is the meaning of life?

And those questions are easier to ask than to answer.

This series posed those questions then failed to answer them to anyone's satisfaction and destroyed the series in the process.

Honestly I only have fond memories of the first two seasons or so. The rest I don't want to remember.

What starts out as hard military science fiction degenerates into a jumbled mess of prophecy and jimmi hendrix.

it peaks with the first episode

I randomly starting watching the pilot movie today, and found myself 4 episodes in to the first season without even thinking about it.

Damn the writers strike. This show fizzled out, but the first two seasons are god-tier sci fi.

Do the miniseries and 4 seasons contain some coherent story that doesn't end with a cliffhanger?

Yes, the story does conclude. A lot of people don't like how it concludes, but it does end without a cliffhanger.

Quadrennial reminder she literally did absolutely nothing wrong.

OK, thank you very much.

>he doesn't like Razor
What's wrong with you?

Gotta agree with this user. How do you not like Razor? That's almost as bad as saying you don't like Resurrection Ship Part 1 and 2.

Battlestar Galactica is the ultimate pleb filter, and you are the ultimate pleb.

>[Pardons the collaborators from New Caprica]