the fuck is this

why did she run towards him?

Seriously where is this from? It's genuinely terrifying

can't you read

the fuck is this

When did joe rogan get into acting?

ahahahahahaha

midgetbro killing roasties

Shit, I didn't think it was actually from twin peaks for some reason. I may need to check this out

only escape route, and probably didn't see the icepick until it was too late

manlets should be segregated from society

ROASTIES BTFO

the music in this scene is pretty hysterical too

How will he cope in prison,?

jesus christ he tore her to shreds

what was the point of the scene with the french girl that went on for 20 minutes

Lynch likes filming stupid sluts, why do you think there's a two hour movie about Laura Palmer

Cute women sighing makes me diamonds

reminds me, why would the Giant send Laura on earth just to be raped repeatedly by Bob/Leland/half the male population of TP? Was this part of his plan?

>watches a lynch production
>asks "what was the point in X"
really?

Adapting to prison will be no small task.

Everything ive seen from this show looks terrible why do people like it so much?

Well he decided to include it, so he must have had a reason, and he's a regular human bean, which means some other human bean might understand his motivation. Not me though.

>Joe Rogan scene
>Imma imma good man starts playing

it's a metaphor for lynch trolling us. we are Albert in that scene, waiting patiently while lynch fucks around with a hot chick for an eternity

It weird how hot those little things can be

sighing. scrunching up her face. biting lower lip. When you lie down with your head resting just on her belly and you hear a little rumble and get inexplicably fully erect

For comedy, the way Albert gets desperate while Gordon and the french thot don't give a single shit is hilarious.

I probably looks that way because you haven't seen the whole show. I didn't think much of it either until I watch the first two seasons a few years ago, and it immediately became my favorite. Then when the Return came out I loved that as well.

>why do people like it so much?
because its good

earlier on in the show Lynch's character says "you know me albert, I'm old fashioned." What is meant is that Lynch enjoys classically beautiful women and casts them in his work. The scene with the french girl is a continuation of the gag because it's totally pointless but lynch and the audience get to look at a pretty girl who has zero character besides being pretty. alpha as fuck if you ask me

>so pleb you don't understand lynch
>thinking lynch isnt subversive just cause he pretends not to be
>comparing the garbage that is twin peaks to good work by lynch

Jamie pull up that MILF fucks retard video

It's terrible. All of it. Don't waste your time. Lynch is a murderous pedophiliac hack. A pedophilihack if you will.

Nice digits, but you should know that accusation won’t do anything but make people here like him more.
the entirety of twin peaks, even the dumb suit in season 2 is wonderful

>dude what if ironic soap opera but also supernatural
Nah it's a slog beginning to end with some interesting elements that aren't worth all the filler. Do something else with your time.

>he's never watched News Radio

What's up freak bitches?

He didn't create Laura. He was moving her soul. The orb settles around Texas, not Washington.

How do you stop an attack like this? I don't think a simple kick would work since he could stab your leg or some shit rendering you way more vulnerable.

Revenge of the Manlet, starring Joe Rogan

bend the mechanics, start a fire or something, burn the whole building down

Fuck that

What was with the man brushing the floor for two solid minutes

... Like shitposting in a Twin Peaks thread?

Because it has a certain aesthetic and interesting lore.

You had to be there for /tpg/

Now you'll never understand

you absolute fucking filthy casual pleb

if only you knew how dumb you really were

Twin Peaks Season 3 is the best film/tv of 2017

thinkpad general?

How fucking new are you

youre the one that likes shit you faggot

I want to put something of mine inside something of hers

Typical manlet. A fearsome creature.