Celebrity Big Brother 2018

> You misgendered me edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ann-widdecombe-accused-transphobia-viewers-11793992
youtube.com/watch?v=aR5HuyDXTpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paid for by the NHS haha

He should have been prescribed 150 panadol and a glass of water.

Anne Widdicombe is based.

Paul has good taste in cunny

That Rachel is a sneaky bitch, asked Ann her opinion because she knew she'd say that. Trying to make her look bad even though she's completely right

isn't she a journalist? it's her job to provoke controversial opinions from people. she seems slimy af anyway

It's just the way that she did it, you could see the cogs turn in her head as she watched Ann walk in

Don't think India has to worry about getting into a relationship

Fucking hell, this has been one boring "deep" conversation to another with that shitty axe-throwing thing in between

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ann-widdecombe-accused-transphobia-viewers-11793992

>The two seemingly put the misunderstanding to bed, but CBB viewers weren't so sure about how real Ann's apology was, as India - who is transgender - put her arm around her.

>One said: "India trying to clear any misunderstanding about beds and Ann body language says different she don’t like her she quickly moved over when approached by India putting a barrier right up (sic)."

imagine being Ann in this video, intimidated by a bloke in a wig twice her size when she just wants to be left the fuck alone

I'm interested in how women act when it's just women around, throwing in a tranny defeats the purpose of the season because it's the elephant in the room for all the women

She is. The tranny is a fuckin clown

What a fuckin worm.

Fucking hell, if I was Ann, i'd shut my mouth whenever anyone asked me a question

Oh my god poor Ann! She's like a human punching bag.

No fuck that, stand ur ground.

Women gonna lose a lot if "we are all the same" continues to progress.

"Religion causes more wars than anything!"

Fuckin female fedora tippers.

She could have elaborated on the death, destruction and child rape that muslims indulge in. But no, pick on Christians, so much easier.

Just wait til they're in the olympics, it's happening already

youtube.com/watch?v=aR5HuyDXTpQ

Global fucking redpill

It's weird how they expected a catholic person to answer for the crimes of catholic priests but if someone started asking a muslim person to answer for ISIS or something, they'd all be screaming

Christ

>I'm interested in how women act when it's just women around, throwing in a tranny defeats the purpose of the season because it's the elephant in the room for all the women

And can I just reiterate to you guys how this must feel for women?

Imagine if you were out with the lads but a girl is there dressed as a guy with a wig and everything and you know her outfit looks convincing but you still know there's a roastie in there

Me and Ann are soul mates I think.

I thought we were done with catholic hate now that Francis is in and he sometimes makes statements that they find useful

I cant tell if the creators are brain dead Normies or genius's

> Roasties surprised and bemused when they encounter a woman, Ann, who didn't spend her life chasing men and seeking men's attention
> The roasties will claim they're the strong independent feminist ones

Niggers incoming!

Can't wait for John Barnes to get in there, think he's great

Haha

Can you imagine a roastie actually trying to claim to be a strong independent woman to Anne, a woman who has bested men her whole life and never chased one to protect her. Would love to see.