'Animaniacs' Revived at Hulu With 2-Season Order

*NOT A DRILL*
>Twenty years after it wrapped its run on The WB Network, Hulu, Warner Bros. Animation and Amblin Television are reviving Peabody Award-winning animated comedy Animaniacs with a two-season, straight-to-series order at Hulu.
>Under the deal, Hulu has also landed the library rights to Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, the subsequent Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain, and the complete Tiny Toon Adventures collection. Those episodes are available to stream now, with the new Animaniacs set to begin rolling out in 2020 in what Hulu is billing as its first original series made specifically for families.
>Steven Spielberg will executive produce alongside Warner Bros. Animation president Sam Register, Amblin Television co-presidents Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank. Fan favorite characters like Pinky and the Brain will also return alongside the Warner brothers Yakko and Wakko and sister Dot.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/animaniacs-revived-at-hulu-2-season-order-1071663

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64amFt7vTYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WAKKO PACKS WITH THE SNACKS
WHILE TRUMP AVOIDS A TAX
THE ANIMANIACS

Well that's.. unexpected

They just can't leave anything alone, they must ruin everything.

It'll be flash animation trash like everything else they've revived.

it actually isn't
there has been talk about reviving it since 2014

Freakazoid would be more unexpected

youtube.com/watch?v=64amFt7vTYc

LOL, isn't Elymra the creepy little girl who like smothers animals and shit, that'll fly I'm sure. Animaniacs did have that cool song with all the countries once, I remember that.

I UNDERSTAND THAT REFERENCE! THATS A CARTOON I WATCHED AS A KID NOW I CAN WATCH NEW EPISODES AS AN ADULT! OH BOY OH BOY GIVE ME MORE SOY!

There's a board dedicated for us! It's called Sup Forums haha race ya there!

ha ha ha!

>lmao refences the cartoon
It'll get nostalgia audiences but nothing more

do you think you are funny

Goodfeathers were KINO

It will be cucked shit with trannies and homos galore just like your family OP LMAO

I def remember it, but that doesn't mean I want to watch it.

Why did your mind go immediately to cucks and trannies, user?

that's fine, Pinky and the Brain are fun, but frankly wake me up the day WB does more Looney Tunes

People forget: For every funny Warners segment or Pinky and the Brain segment, you had ten shitty Buttons and Mindy, Hip Hippos or "please give us an Emmy" segments (like the one about Thomas Jefferson's candle).

The grade point average for Animaniacs was probably a C- at best. But thanks to you tube, we've been able to single out only the good segments and forget the metric ton of unfunny crap that buffered each of them.
And you can forget about Hello Nurse even appearing, let alone being sexy eye candy.

I remember liking Buttosn and Mindy

Now that's entertainment

Some of us have managed to reproduce and it is good to have something like that to share with them, like the 2012 turtles.

>Freakazoid reboot, sequel, whatever
Dear god, please, no.

>ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER GOOD IDEA BAD IDEA

I can see him getting at least one sketch in this Animaniacs reboot.

>2012 turtles
>6 years
What the fuck I feel like that just came out

Hopefully they'll have the good sense to not use nearly as much of that, but somehow I can't help but assume they'll ruin it somehow since almost nothing ever comes back from the dead like this without some sort of fuckup

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

>OH BOY OH BOY GIVE ME MORE SOY!
kek

>inb4 off model trash
>inb4 no Studio TMS

Animaniacs sucked dick

That was Tiny Toons

Les Miserables with Buttons and Mindy was great for 12 year olds.

Just like you and your mom, faggot.

I laughed.

This. I always changed the channel when it came on

Freakazoid live-action movie when?

>What the fuck I feel like that just came out

That's because thanks to nonstop hiatuses every couple of episodes, it took them 6 years to release 4 seasons.

Found it tough to follow I'm sure.

there better be some dabbing in the intro

wtf I love Hulu now!

Elmyra originated in Tiny Toons, but made guest appearances on Animaniacs, then was made a main character in the third season of Pinky & the Brain (retitled Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain).

Warner Bros Animation writers/producers liked her so much they put her in absolutely everything they could, even though audiences couldn't stomach her in more than the smallest doses (she's what got Pinky & the Brain cancelled).

>find prints
>found him!
>No.. Finger Prints!
>eww no *tosses Prince*
What did they mean by this?

they meant finger Prince's asshole

>muh epic “how did they get away with this?!? xD” Prince joke!
We get it already

WERE THE FUCK IS FREAKAZOID YOU FUCKING FAGS

Explain it lol

All the social media references in the show is going to kill it for me.

Sneed.

>WERE THE FUCK IS FREAKAZOID YOU FUCKING FAGS

With all the pop culture references, cutaway gags and non sequiturs, modern audiences would just accuse it of being a Family Guy ripoff.

t. Didn'tGetIt

t. Millennial soyboy

All I want is cosgrove and freakazoid antics. I will never have cosgrove putting people in their place again. Feels bad man.

inb4 no Hello nurse

Ed Asner is 88 years old; he isn't going to live long enough to see a Freakazoid reboot. Do you really want Cosgrove to be voiced by somebody else?

they remind me of your family lmao

Tick reboot when WHEN

>inb4 no Hello nurse

Learn how to read spoiler text On a related note, I'd also say "no Minerva Mink" but they cut her from the show in the first season for anything other than silent cameos. Animaniacs was censoring itself before it was even done airing.

Fuck, please stop I'm just getting more upset. There has to be someone out there with a sliver of competence that could do it. SOMEBODY!

I can't wait for wacko to put whites in their place.

>Tick reboot when WHEN

We're already on the second reboot. The last two shows have been live action, but they count. And anyway, even if it was a cartoon, it would be able to have any of the support cast that made the cartoon good, like Die FLedermaus, American Maid or Sewer Urchin. They're all owned by Saban (that's why the first live-action series had to use substitutes with Batmanuel and Lady Liberty).

So it'd be a Tick cartoon without any of the things that made the first Tick cartoon funny.

Why does Sup Forums attract weird posters like this

always hated it

No you don't understand, it's le epic bantér.

You need a big iq to understand the subtle work in anamaniacs.

You have my permission to continue hating it.

Hello nurse gave me a nurse fetish

revive teen titans and finish the story for us!!!!

>Hello nurse gave me a nurse fetish

And Minerva Mink made a buncha people furfags. Animaniacs was both a good and an evil.

>reviving a show where the two main male characters yakko and wakko are sexual deviants that rape women

It'll be shit and you know it. Don't get excited

>pretending the kid sister doesn't also rape men.

BASED

>set to begin rolling out in 2020
God, that's so far away!

Another retread that will only appeal to people that like anything placed in front of them from a brand they recognize. We would be well served if all franchises and properties had 5 years to wrap themselves up and totally start over, this stagnation is getting ridiculous.

BRING BACK ROAD ROVERS DAMNIT

13 EPISODES ISNT ENOUGH

LET ANIMANIACS BE BRING BACK A SHOW THAT NEEDS A REVIVAL

PLEASE

i.e.? I bet you say 'Firefly'. Say it.

Redditfly didn't end soon enough

Correct answer

Literally the best timeline holy shit