>he owns a virgin pet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Garg5W9aULY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only numales and women own cats
made me think

my neighbour shit dog don't stop barking I can't fcucking sleep

i own a dog and a cat and i love them both equally in there own unique way

This board sucks much more than other boards.

And this is tv and or film related how?

These things aren't incompatible. Being an alpha male means owning betas, and owning and controlling a beta dog makes you alpha, while letting a cat control your life makes you beta.

Enjoy bacteria controlling your mind catfag.

This

TPBP

this

>a welfare leeching hunter that no longer serves any purpose and don't a give shit about the people enabling his bum lifestyle
>a guard of the house that will give his life with no hesitation to protect things he doesn't even understand because of his otherworldly loyalty
bet this was made by a negro burglar

dogs are gross

I am forgotten.

the chad husky vs the virgin poodle

I AGREE

>tfw nobody wants to adopt him because he's part pitbull
You can tell in the ears and the snout, poor guy

/thread

this is true but the owners are the complete opposite

cats are based. they're manipulative assholes, but they're based and tough as hell.

shut up soyboy

>needing to own a dog in order to feel like a real man
>not living with an animal that constantly tests your will and overcoming it every single time

Only a Chad could own a Chad. No way a virgin could own a Chad, therefore cat-owners are Chads.

>Between dogs and cats my degree of choice is so great that it would never occur to me to compare the two. I have no active dislike for dogs, any more than I have for monkeys, human beings, negroes, cows, sheep, or pterodactyls; but for the cat I have entertained a particular respect and affection ever since the earliest days of my infancy. In its flawless grace and superior self-sufficiency I have seen a symbol of the perfect beauty and bland impersonality of the universe itself, objectively considered; and in its air of silent mystery there resides for me all the wonder and fascination of the unknown. The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind.

>Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and shambles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his sense of importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect—the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours—and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense.

Do numales/soyboys unironically believe this?

someone from Sup Forums should adopt him already
poor guy don't deserve what happened to him

>Lovecraft

Soyboy-core

This.
As a chad you wouldn't give a shit about your pet, really. But since dogs are more popular than cats and also better bros chads go for dogs.
Cats are for roasties and numales.
Roasties always chase chads and numales want to compensate for their own lack of testosterone.

my cat of 12 years got fucking ran over and i still can't believe it. keep your cats fenced in faggots

I already have a lab/pit-terrier mix and he's the best boy I could ask for
thats why your posts make me sad

my cats are already mating, kek, for two days now my male cats are fighting a brutal war with invaders, it's brutal. it's like they're on heavy drugs, i kick them silly and throw rocks on them but it's like they don't feel any pain

I don’t have a cat, soybaby.

Dogs are an open assed animal that fart constantly and breath and slobber everywhere. They're disgusting creatures that require excessive repetitive training in order to control. They aren't independent, they're almost always pussies unless you buy a pitbull, and they shit and piss in the house.

Cats are literally the superior animal in every way imaginable. Highly intelligent, yet don't require constant emotional support, incredible hunters, they immediately figure out where to piss and shit as soon as you show them a litter box, they share their love with you in small doses and then fuck off to do their own thing.

Cats ARE the superior animals. That why they were worshipped in ancient times. Dogs were never worshipped. Dogs are shit.

>bacteria
Parastic aveolite protist*

>owning a pitbull or even a mixed pit mongrel
get off my board, negro

Fuck off, Lovecraft.

>Lovecraft
Autism core
>da monster was so big an scurry I can’t even describe it xD
Biggest virgin pleb in literature. Tells a lot about you, soyman.

precisely. deluded catfags BTFO

BASED lovecraft

*tips dogdora*

*kills your children*

It was really one of the best for a while though.

>it is le dogs fault!
it is for people like you the dog I posted is in adoption

for thos who don't know
>famous streamer adopts a puppy 2 years ago
>raises it
>months ago he gets a kitten
>kitten is sleeping under the bed sheets
>dog doesn't realize and sleeps over it
>kitten dies suffocated
>streamer puts his dog to adoption because he is a cuck controlled by his girlfriend

I have a dog and a garden. My neighbours have a cat. Guess which shit pet shits in my neighbours and my fucking garden all the time, you virgin.
Protip: it’s not my dog.

How is this even Sup Forums related

Shut up Tommy, you're dead

Wait is that dog from your story the same dog from the screenshot you posted? Martin the dog? Dog-haters really are subhuman

Nope, only have a cat.

WHAT IF I OWN BOTH?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=Garg5W9aULY

look up recent coments

Sounds right. Also dogs are still more alpha than any cat person.

>lovecraft the turbohack likes cats
wtf I hate cats now?

this

>this is what feminine virgin manbabies actual,y believe
LMAO

>own a dog
>literally have to pick up its excrement

turbo cuck behavior

>dog or pussy

Tough choice

Who was in the wrong here?

>those eyes
>that snout
That is a fucking crypto pit.

Where the fuck does the dog shit then?

aww would pet/10

>virgin until 34
Lovecraft was the absolute polar opposite of a chad.

>head twisted 180 degrees
Oh shit.

>A fucking cat challenges a Sup Forumsirgin soyboy
LMAOing at ur life

>they're almost always pussies

t. never owned a dog

>numales and women don't own dogs

me: 1
sheltered neckbeard: 0

poor dapper...... why did pizza guy had to die

Tell me, catbaby, what do you do with the excrement of your shit pet after it has shat them in the litter box so that the cats shit stink up the room where said litter box is in :) waiting eagerly for your response

keep the dog and get a new gf, just don't tell her what happened to the cat

simple

story?

Why do people always say that cats do their own thing? Cats are so easy to control and get their attention its almost laughable. They are so easy to read, capturing cats is the easiest thing in the world.

>he makes posts about being a virgin
What are you, 12? Grow the fuck up. If you're not an adult, at least pretend you are and step up your game to at least college level shitposting.

not him but my cat shits outside. most likely in the neighbors bushes. pisses outside too.

DOGS ARE THE PATRICIAN CHOICE!
GTFO VIRGINS!

The dog doesn’t shit in her territory like every normal and well raised dog. It shits in the woods when I walk her.

Why do white people own animals if they're never going to eat them?

It's like somebody on Sup Forums wrote this. He truly was the virgin of his time.

>the chad mountain lion
>the virgin wolf

see

The only people I've seen own a pet are couples who want to shut their kids up or lonely virgins who are desperate for any kind of attention, and I KNOW Sup Forums doesn't fit the first criteria

>The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind.

Tfw i realize this is true,

>Cat scratches your cornea
>"It was your fault bro, you overstimulated by moving your hand to reach for something"

why doesnt your cat shit in the fucking woods then? train your damn cat

Keep the dog? Easiest choice ever.
Only soymen would even think about getting rid of the dog and not the bitch gf

i still like qt but i feel bad for dapper

That's sad about the kitten but 100% his fault. Regardless of species, any time you bring a new animal into a house with pets, especially when they're not full-grown, you have to watch them constantly. My cat used to chimp out and bully the shit out of my puppy constantly (catahoula mutt) until they got used to each other. I know people whose cat swatted out a puppy's eye when they got scared, too.

t. chink

OP here. Love the image I used. So easy to get dogfags riled up, just like their dumb pets. LMAO.

I don’t own a fucking cat, I own a dog. The neighbours own the fucking cat. Said cat as all cats is a fucking asshole shit pet which can’t be trained. Like all fucking shit cats.

You forgot about faggots

It's his neighbor's cat you illiterate catfag

Yeah but you dont own cat, you feed him, you take care of him and he dosnt give anything back beside "being cute".
You are beta, deal with it.

Lovercraft, the autistic virgin, has already been posted. Keep up with the thread user.

>hurr durr my neighbors cat shits on my lawn grrrr cats suck!!!11
That's literally you. Same bullshit when some abused dog attacks a child and then these faggots say the dog's breed is viscous. Blame the owner you retard. I've lost count how many times I've seen dog shit on my lawn. Is it the fucking dog's fault?

You are all fucking pathetic

I own 2 cats due to the fact that I go to school and work and cats require less work to care for. Would've loved to have gotten a dog but I just didn't have the time and my nigger roommates said they wouldn't help.

Dogs are man's best friend but cats are more independent

Please, I own both and my cats are much easier to annoy.

crush some acetaminophen to dust
mix it within a meatball
give to dog
wait a couple of days
sleep like a baby

i like dogs very much

His foot is in it's dick. Ahhhhhhhh!