The prequels are still shitty movies, kiddies

The prequels are still shitty movies, kiddies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0C_Dnt7k_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Space Cop literally voided all their criticism.
I've never seen a worse movie and it made me doubt if the plinkett reviews were even their work in the first place because space cop is so inept

>you have to be a master chef before you can say whether food is good or bad

correct

This is the face that gave us nu wars. A blight on your house and your children and your children's children.

>ecelebs are responsible for ruining muh franchise we must stop those ecelebs and shill for billionaires like Lucas
You're a petty and delusional bitch. Stop your whining.

Is it possible that at some point in the future enough time will have passed, and new Star Wars movies will have been released that are so abysmally shitty, that Sup Forums will be flooded with people claiming that TFA and TLJ are cinematic masterpieces?

Yeah, but at least they weren't racist anti-white propaganda.

Fucking whatever mike you've been crying about for like 20 years who give s fuck man.

you mean like, now?

>food analogy
wow so this the brainlet power of prequel apologists

true

This post is the living embodiment of the smug, detached Sup Forums ethos.

I'd venture to guess this faggot hasn't felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. He exists as a polyp upon the colon of culture, satiating himself on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

He's an insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnout who silently believes he could do a better job of making YouTube videos than the professionals in the industry. Yet he lacks the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry he's obsessed with. He chooses instead to fuck around and shitpost well into middle age.

He's an awful, awful person. I've met thousands just like him, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like this guy. His is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope Sup Forums disappears and it's disaffected followers stop wasting their lives. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves

Why do you have to make at least one good movie before you're allowed to criticize movies?

>Space Cop literally voided all their criticism.
you know that this statement makes you look like a fool, soybuddy?

You mean prequel haters

>Don't criticize any software/hardware you yourself could not design.

>a failed heart surgeon can criticize actual competent heart surgeons

Disney retroactively made them kino

>>a failed heart surgeon can criticize actual competent heart surgeons that also made mistakes
ftfy

Correct and checked

Yeah, that's true.
A failed surgeon is allowed to criticize another surgeon when they're doing something wrong.
It's a baffling concept, I know.

>made mistakes
>competent heart surgeons

Why did they even make space cop?

but they don't seem AS bad anymore

YES MASTER WHATEVER YOU SAY IS MY WILL!

That's awfully flippant and unprincipled of you.
Your opinion on a movie shouldn't change just because you saw another movie. If you're that easily swayed and influenced, then no one should ever trust you or take you seriously.
Learn to have some conviction.

>competent != perfect
you do know surgical assistant is a thing, right?

it really comes off as a script written by a 8 year old though

Well, according to some of these anons here, they made the movie because there's some unspoken rite of passage and code which entails that all critics are required to make at least one good movie before ever being allowed to criticize another movie.

Too bad they failed that rite of passage, Space Cop is horrible.

>Well, according to some of these anons here, they made the movie because there's some unspoken rite of passage and code which entails that all critics are required to make at least one good movie before ever being allowed to criticize another movie.

I like how you're trying to reverse the situation as if they're critics first and people just forced them to make a movie.
They're failed filmmakers and film school dropouts.
That's different from your average critic.

Theres no surprise that RLM parrots are literally mouthbreathing youtube e-celeb addicts.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi is the final popcorn flick-ification of the franchise. All sense of space opera romance, authentic character drama, fantasy heroism - is gone, every scene being played out for mere dumb titillation. Star Wars is the biggest blockbuster franchise in cinema, and its most committed fans are white men - so what better opportunity to express crude political resentment? This is vengeance against the “white males” who made an Emperor of Donald Trump. Marketed as nostalgia fulfilment, the new trilogy is turning out in fact to be a cynical assault upon the childhood memories of fans. With Han’s character development and then his character being killed in the last film, and with Luke’s character being assassinated in this film, Leia presides as the benevolent matriarchal figure we would have had if only we had voted Hilary. The plot is dull and barely advances the story or the characters, but in perhaps the only significant and interesting scene in the film, Kylo offers his hand to Rey. Despite the offer making complete sense character-wise (both young and lonely with a mutual attraction) and story-wise (would advance their character arcs and take the series in a new direction), Rey gives us the most disappointing response possible: wordless rejection. The rest of the plot is not worth commenting on.

However poorly executed Lucas' expansion of the universe was in the prequels, it was still - in terms of characters, lore, setting - a valid expansion of that universe by a man with artistic commitment to the franchise. Lucas may be no Shakespeare, but he had Shakespearean ambitions in creating a Star Wars full of dramatic flair, political intrigue, and character development. The Last Jedi is an artistic abortion, a cynical spoof of Star Wars stuffed with awkward Marvel-film quips. This is certainly the end of Star Wars as a fantasy set in a galaxy far far away, as it becomes a mere commercial enterprise set only too close to home.

not even an argument

It's a shame that you put together all of those words and all it amounted to is just your standard ad hominem dribble.

Yeah, it's horrible.
Good luck bringing up that total non-argument when trying to defend your shitty prequels.

but they are still star wars

disney star wars is not star wars

luke is not a hermit, he is a jedi master and has a wife and children

Correct. They are still shit. To say otherwise is retarded.

Still their best video:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0C_Dnt7k_0

That's not stipulated anywhere in any kind of official set of agreements, prequelfag.
You're just reaching because you don't have real arguments against RLM so you have to imagine up these farcical and arbitrary standards of how people are allowed to criticize movies to wish away all of the valid points brought up in the RLM reviews.
Get gassed, you russian prequelfag alt right cuntlicker.

And what if they did make an amazing film?
>yeah the movie was good but he's still wrong
or
>I don't care if people say it's good, it's SHIT because he bashed my childhood stah wars movies REEEEE

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

The Last Jedi happened because of you.

I think so too actually
>IT DOESN'T MATTER

Yes, people the same thing will happen like with the prequels. People who watches the NT as kids will grow up and start posting on boards or writing articles, and talking about how great they were. Just like with the prequels.

>Hey, get yourself a shirt and tie buddy. It will do wonders for your image
fucking gold