Old Republic Tragedy Romantic spin off in the works

Disney and Lucasfilm are working on an Old Republic era romantic tragedy spin off. Most likely about the love story between Darth Revan and Bastilla. Lucasfilm started to re-introduce the Old Republic into canon slowly but by 2020 things will change. The era is very popular and Disney/Lucasfilm are looking to explore it a lot. It will also set more about the Unknown Regions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7lpn1_ZLIIA
youtu.be/RjG61DoDzN8
youtube.com/watch?v=y8Cr0xxVctU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So they want to kill this too.

Kotor sucks

Kek

Revan will be a strong independant black woman who defeats the Evil White Male Malak, and reunites in her lgbtq love with the pudgy asian transdisabled Bastila DaShan

So Reylo confirmed tho, a Revan Bastilla spin off would perfect fit into new grey Jedi canon.

>tfw I’m happy this is fake
>tfw they will never take Revan from me
Fuck all of them

Isn't Last Jedi just what KOTOR 2 tried to do but missing the point entirely and far shittier?

The romance between Revan and Bastila isn't that great. She brainwashes him back to the light side. Revan is more interesting as a Sith than as a Jedi.

>Implying this is not happening
user...

Well it sure will now that the Mouse is handling it.

Partly yes but also even worse than that because they tried some other things in the movie which also failed miserably

>Kylos lightsaber is from malachor btw

nice source there

[citation needed]

Luke has a red khyber crystal from a sith lord...it's Revan's crystal....

This. Or Regan will be a black male and it will flop

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>implying that wasn’t just fan service to try to appease autists into watching their shitty movie
That had every opportunity to bring revan into canon and they shied away from it. To the point where they cut this scene from Clone Wars. They have no plans to bring revan back into the fold
youtu.be/7lpn1_ZLIIA

>Bastilla
Ugh, and they probably won't try to portray Revan as mullet-dude

Not even close. And kotor 2 was better than the first.
>m-muh reveal tho!!
If you're older than eight you saw that coming

That was before the buyout

How have you refuted anything you drooling retard? Not a single source has been posted and theres already a precedent of them not bringing Revan into canon. Apply yourself

Revsn got a toy

I unironically wouldn't mind if Revan were black. Since it was the player character and always customizable.

Kys

They're gonna make Revan into a nigger won't they?

Pretty sure before the old republic shit got retconned, cannonically rehab was a white male and the exile was a white female.

*revan

They could do Revan history with a new twist
>Bastila is actually Revan, she was defeated and mind raped to believe that she defeated him
>Guy is a nobody for real, just a jedi in training

They managed to ruin Malachor as well. They took the Battle of Russan and the Thought Bomb and just made it happen on Malachor instead.

>he thinks Disney would ever do a KotOR film

These two clips are better than most of the films released for this franchise in the past 2 decades.

the slowmos and everything, it's basically what zack snyder wishes he'd be able to do with real actors

Michael Bay Kotor when?

This

imagine the epic dialoge and storytelling

The fights. Kino

THE LAST KNIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE LAST JEDI

All disney has to do is make something like this and everyone will love it. This is what people want. No more OT rip offs.

Fuck off with these threads already.

I pray they don't fuck this up but I'm not paying for it until I see the reviews

Boy, do I have a treat for you.
youtu.be/RjG61DoDzN8

I don't want a million lightsabers.

You're right, they wouldn't. It's not recognizable enough and wouldn't bring in enough shekels. And we should all be thankful for that fact.

Which one are they going to make black? You know, because there's simply too many white people in that picture.

I wish the actual game was as kino as these trailers... damn.

You know the answer to this question.

Calm down. It's ok to like both.

>Muh edgy contrarian sequel
Kill yourself, redditor.

Please no. Bastila is the only waifu I ever had. I don't want Disney to ruin her as well ;_;

Out of those I like "Sacrifice" the most. Those 5 minutes about the brothers were more gripping than, say, TFA and tell a pretty self contained story. Dat wide shot when the brothers went to war, with them walking down the aisle, while the war fleet in the background starts moving as well is top cinematography. Fightwise, something like Senya's fight against the elite guard in the last trailer is what we should have gotten in that damn lobster guard fight in TLJ, instead of the power ranger flailing extravaganza that we got. I'd watch a tv series or movie series done by those guys who did the TOR trailers.

>those guys who did the TOR trailers.
BLUR Studio

they do cutscenes for video games, commercials etc. The work they did for Halo 2 is downright amazing, even if some of the original atmosphere was sacrificed.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8Cr0xxVctU

the last time someone from Lucas film talked about Revan they used female pronouns, so in the minds of the people in charge of the Star Wars Revan is a woman

how does someone manage to draw Bastila THAT ugly?

>Carth romance is canon
No. Not like this.

Isn't Blur Studios headed by Tim Miller? Makes sense that the action looks as good as it is, if he was somehow involved with it.

On another note, would love to see them do a nicely funded tv adaption of Kotor 1&2. Maybe followed by an amalgam of the TOR class stories, all mixed into a cohesive large story with varying POV episodes. I think that could make for a pretty compelling series. Would even like that Zakuul storyline as a series, as I liked the new design aesthetics Zakuul brings to the SW universe. It was also refreshing to see a faction where force users in general are simply part of the military, instead of some mystic leader caste. They felt rooted in the universe, but different enough to not simply be another empire/republic copy.

Knowing Kenedy and her writers room though, they'll probably insist on inventing everything anew in some shittier way.

> Live Action Carth
Nathan Fillion could make it work, did he ever get in shape?

Who should be cast as Jolee Bindo?

Only cause Bastila is a frigid cunt

>make a kotor romance spinoff
>pick worst girl

She only fucks Wookiees

So, it will be a Reylo movie done right from the beginning, i guess they know how much money a Star Wars love story can make.

>never played KoToR, only KoToR II
>just dloaded KoToR
>start playing
>shits a happening and they're going on about finding this jedi named bastilla
>stop playing
>go to Sup Forums
>see this thread

wew lads got spoiled there

Who would you cast?
>Jake Gylenhaal as Revan
>Nathan Fillion as Carth
>Tom Hardy as Malek

You know they are gonna ruin it. Why try and hype guaranteed disappointment?

>When not wearing his mask for most of the film is actually accurate to the source material.

Will the Malak rape scene be filmed where he takes off his jaw and tosses Bastilla's salad with his hanging tounge?

I'd be excited if Disney weren't involved.

>Darth Revan

Why do all Sith have such faggoty names? Has there ever been a Sith with a cool name that wasnt complete edgy faggotry?

I do like both
>y-you're Reddit!
pathetic

>LEL I'll kill every other Sith then make a new Sith Order based on edgy tenets
EDGY

samefag. get over yourself dude

Sorry but is my first post in the thread, you don't have to believe me but it's true ;^)

dumbass, another sith killed himself and all the other sith besides Bane along with most of the jedi

her fucking lightsaber was yellow, and his were red and purple. the artist is a fucking hack. also that flat cutoff red beam from his saber looks lazy and shit.

Trailer starts playing. Focus on no-name republic soldier, who sits in a drop ship, receiving a final briefing by a female Jedi on what everyone is to do. Shuttle boards destroyer and hell breaks loose as the soldier and his squad try to hold the breaching point and a Jedi task force heads into the ship. Switch to a character from behind, as an officer reports an attack on the vessel to him. He dismisses him and tells someone over the com line to stand ready for backup. The other one answers in a metallic distorted voice. The character makes for the entrance grabbing a familiar mask and donning it before heading out. Fade to black. Title appears: "Knights of the Old Republic".

How would you like to see the reveal and would you prefer it as a tv series or one or more movies?

honestly neither, it's fine on its own, I don't need Disney ruining everything in the SW universe. I'm actually glad they retconned it.

>not understanding the irony of this statement
>not understanding that the original title for tlj was The Last Knight but they changed the title after Transformers came out the same year with the same sub title
>we will never get the original story about the Knights of Ren pursuing Finn and the resistance and getting killed off one by one, which wounds Ren's mental connection to the force and causes him to go crazy.

i support this

Is cgi technology there yet to remove the jaw of an actor? After all they can't even remove a single mustache.

> gyllenhaal and hardy would hardly do star wars