We want young suburban white male, secretly considers himself "smart but lazy"...

>we want young suburban white male, secretly considers himself "smart but lazy", vaguely dissatisfied with life but can't point out exactly what is wrong, interested in many different things but can't really commit to one particular thing, makes grandiose plans about improving himself every night but abandons them the next day, father figure weak or absent, probably visits Sup Forums every day audience
>say no more

Fuck you OP

Too real m8; you just described me!

Is BR2049 the film equivalent of Breath of the Wild? I've never seen a board so divided on one film.

Not quite. I'm about as rural as it gets, I don't think I'm lazy (or particulary smart), can point out exactly what's wrong with my life, never make any ambitious plans and have a pretty good relationship with my dad.

But I still like a lot of Ryan Gosling movies.

good thread OP

God damn you. God damn you straight to the Hell where all psychics and magi go.

>father figure weak or absent
Jokes on one, my father was neither weak nor absent. He was there every night to get drunk and shout at me.

>Sup Forums
>white

That means he was weak

This isn't 2011 anymore. Most of Sup Forums is mexican teens

Well yeah, this board is real popular with americans

I know just the guy

8/13 what does that mean for me?

what the fuck

Jokes on you I have a father.

Fuck me right down to the hair and eye color.

I'm not a virgin though

this is disturbing. its me, but you must also be projecting OP

>secretly considers himself "smart but lazy
Stupid and lazy

>interested in many different things
Fucking nothing.

As for the rest... ah, shit. ;__;

H-how?

Everything except the father thing. My dad has always been there and is what all white males should strive to be. I also know I’m not smart, but I’m not totally retarded either. I’m aggressively average in the smarts category.

Is the Ides of March kino?

You're forgetting
>lack of experience with women
>politically charged online but a sheep in real life

>but can't point out exactly what is wrong
nice try faggot I know exactly what's wrong it's you and me, user

>alt-right online
>anarcho left wing in real life

Some of these describe me to an uncomfortable level, others are off. Decent image overall. I’d go as far as to say this is the average Sup Forums browser.

3/4ths of this shit is normal for people

Wow this vague and broad image describes only me!!!!

Really? Aside from a couple hate threads two months ago, the consensus I've gotten from Sup Forums has been universal praise.

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

>All these soyboys ignoring these posts
kek

That’s because op imagined goose differently

two world wars in one century
that is why there are so many of these young men

Spot on except for the dad, my dad is great and I fucking love him

you're full of shit op but seriously though, like every single character he plays is literally me