What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen in a movie?

What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen in a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFtv12V8ihg
youtube.com/watch?v=FkB2cqOTKDc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdqsNBQ1ibM
youtube.com/watch?v=uLeSNVKSpnY
youtu.be/gL5p7Orf-ko
youtube.com/watch?v=o9IN6fZMlGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the plane scene in 2chuck2sneedious

anything with niggers in it :D

Kristen Stewart trying to emote

/thread

Maggie Gyllenhal in TDK

Once there was this woman in a movie who was some kind of military leader, nothing strange. But she was somehow looking llike she was brainwashed but she was clearly not. She also had an agenda to destraoy everything god made by man. She clearly hated man and looked down on him like she was something bigger. Think she was called Holdo

Underrated

my peanus weenus of course

top 5 best actress under 40

alien in signs

IS BEHIND!

This shit.

Why does she look simultaneously in two directions ?

fuck anyone who says we don't need a wall

what's up doc?

kek

the 'no' scene in exorcist. how his face transforms.

or when she says 'in time'

What am I looking at?

It's called acting. Look it up.

best build up to an horror scene ever

>a woman standing under some stairs is the creepiest thing you've ever seen in a movie

i wanna fuck that rabbit

Movie? Can't remember the name. Is it a Stephen King adaptation?

THIS
watch the scene in context and with the music in the backgound

Any scene where someone has to cut out their eyes or remove their eyes

First scene of Saw 2, bed trap in Saw 4...one of my biggest fears is going blind so a scene where they have to slice their eyes drives me absolutely insane. It freaks me out so hard.

1 eye on titties
1 eye on da streetz

Sleepwalkers

Thanks. I remember watching it as a kid.

where's that from?

still this fucking scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFtv12V8ihg

also, I believe I successfully suppressed some childhood memories from cronenberg's "the fly"

also the suicide scene and the ghost in the arcade

this too, what the fuck lynch
youtube.com/watch?v=FkB2cqOTKDc

MY TOP 3 GOOK HORROR RIGHT HERE

Probably this

Not that creepy now but I was just a kid at the time. The house roof over the road from me looked exactly the same and I could see it from my bedroom

>gook horror

I was introduced to it by the nu-ring like any good normie and stopped there like the fag I am.

can you recommend something that will bring back some good old fear of dark corners?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>The house roof over the road from me looked exactly the same and I could see it from my bedroom

I can taste the fear you must have felt from here

>It's called acting. Look it up.

what?

This is intriguing, please explain

Noroi: The Curse.

It's in faux documentary style very well done.

Just looking at the poster makes me shiver, I don't even want to post it.

i don't remember the name of this film, but the protagonist worked in a factory that made plastic crosses. every so often the machine would make a horribly deformed one and he collected those.

there was also something about communicating with god via a badly tuned TV.

not sure why, but the overall effect was creepy.

The neckbeards in the audience for opening weekend capeshit.

Some movie where near the end a woman was pressed against a fence and I think there was some alien eating her legs or some shit. It was a weird sci-fi B movie whose name I've long forgotten. Had to have come out in the late 80s or early 90s. Fuck. Wish I knew the name.

thanks mate, I'm excited

Jacob's ladder

Most all of the demons, especially the ones with their heads moving fast

Don't watch Event Horizon.

Scary ghosts.

This from exorcism of Emily Rose

Grandpa sucking on Sally’s fingers at dinner coupled with this sound effect still gives me the chills
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdqsNBQ1ibM

Some good Asian horror
Cure (Japanese)
Seance (Japanese)
Whispering Corridors (Korean)
The Wailing (Korean)
Scarecrow (Japanese)

Also Noroi like the other user suggested

Don't forget this

Neon Demon

I still have nightmares about the eyeball

Someone has the title of this one?

yeah fuck no, just imagine waking up to that on the floor

youtube.com/watch?v=uLeSNVKSpnY

skip to 2:50

LYYYYYYNCH

For some reason my post didn't go through the same time you guys posted this. Pic related was the picture I had attached.

*blocks your path*

Very interested in this.

the general theme sounds like machinist or the number pi

I'm interested

epic fucking movie

I saw this flick for the first time in October and I had a hard time going to sleep after it, mainly due to this scene.
youtu.be/gL5p7Orf-ko

What the fuck was the dirty man supposed to be anyway? Can someone redpill me plz

Why does Laura Palmer screaming at me trigger my fight or flight instincts?

Something the main character's subconscious doesn't want to accept. Most of the movie is a dream so you can assign vague titles like that to entities.

Lake Mungo, you know which scene.

pretty shit thread so far lol

Because you're easily intimidated.

Dad?

"Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see"

youtube.com/watch?v=o9IN6fZMlGc

this desu

Interesting to note that Gunnar actually cut the actress's finger. The prop blade wasn't getting the proper effect -- the blood tube kept getting jammed, or something, so he just cut her finger.

The torture scene in only god forgives
Or the scene where Goose gets beat up in the most humiliating way possible

Ritual done to people entering the Templar Knights cartel. Apparently they ritualistically murder/sacrifice people or some shit

this

literally happen inrl a lot more than you think

that one scene from lake mungo
if you've watched it you know the one
>too scared to even look for it and post it here
absolutely haunting after 30 minutes of skillfull fakeouts

Funny thing is just looking at the image on its own is not scary, the aliens are not scary, and the movie as a whole is not scary, but DAMN watching that moment of that film for the first time scared the shit out of me. It's hands down one of the most reaction-effective scenes I've ever witnessed in a film, and I can't believe fucking Shyamalan of all people somehow managed to be behind it.

what, encountering your own ghost?

i asked on several cult film websites, nobody can remember.

it was back in the late 80s or early 90s. i *think* the film's byline was something vaguely Lynchian like "... everything is fine".

btw the crosses being made in the factory were all pure white and were about the size of a hardback book, not full-sized ones. obviously.

>he doesn't know about dopplegangers
sitting alone in the dark outdoors and seeing your bloated corpse shamble up to you and do god knows what and knowing deep down it's really future you or some spirit driving your lifeless body is a little horrifying yes

post kinda steered the wrong way because I'm tired but yeah dopplegangers are like second most common /x/ events or first if you count skinwalkers

Laura Dern, actually. You pick the film.

The Black Dahlia movie when LAPD found her body and reveal her face for first time

I remember being high as fuck watching this (dude...) and it shocked me like UHH WHAT THE FUCK!!! So I closed my eyes and looked away like a faggot

one of my favorite movies, sam looks exactly like one of my uncles

>being high
>closed my eyes and looked away