An ENTIRE generation!

An ENTIRE generation!

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The consequences of doubting their leadership

>this triggers the Sup Forumstard

Great. Our future military generals will make retarded plans, not tell anyone, and shit all over anyone who asks perfectly reasonable questions.

An entire generation will remember The Last Jedi was a shit movie and that feminism ruins literally everything.

>the consequences of doubting their leadership

This isn't real, is it? You should always question leadership. Always.

>yes thats right you boys, dont even think of questioning the moronic nonsensical orders of your sassy female authority figures!

One generation of Americans though, Asian countries are most of Europe is fine.

SIEG HEIL

>brave smart capable women

yeah, in fantasy land .

It's actually reads like a Sith wrote it. You can't make this shit up.

nah most people will forget it a few days after seeing it.

Listen and believe, sweetie

To be fair there wasn't necessarily anything wrong with Holdo not telling anyone her plan. The problem was that she didn't assure her team that she had things under control and they mutinied as a result.

But sweetie, those are men and they should be held accountable for miscommunications.

>unironically using the word triggered

I fucking hate her and the nuWars as a whole

t.a woman

>that soysistance officer in the back checking his privilege

it's funny because he'll be dead soon, only aliens and strong womyn allowed on the Millenyum Falcyn

Listen and believe the wamen! THEY KNOW ALL!

There was indeed. By not telling anyone her plan, everyone thought they were aimlessly wandering in space like sitting ducks waiting to be shot. Backed into a corner with no escape. And then she was surprised they mutinied.
Fucking idiot.

I thought the nazis were the bad guys, until they started wearing purple hair and party dresses.

>The consequences of doubting their leadership
>BTW FUCK TRUMP

user there are times in war when plans or parts of a plan need to be kept from others to ensure secrecy. She didn't necessarily need to tell people her plan, her failure was in being unable to inspire confidence in her among her crew. The arc as a whole was dumb and I personally think it would have been much better if the reason why she was keeping silent and why the First Order was able to track the fleet wasn't because of new tech but because there was a First Order spy on board and she was trying to root them out.

Poe faces no consequences whatsoever.

What exactly were the consequences of doubting her leadership?

The suicide run was her plan all along.

Secondly, Finn gets his awakening arc because of the insubordination, which is regarded by TLJ as one of the most vital storytelling elements in Star Wars. So if anything, the lack of obedience changed the plot for the better.

Can't these apologists be consistent with their own message? No. Of course not. And calling them out for their stupidity is sexist, fascist, racist vitriolic bantha poodoo. Right? *rolls eyes*

The saddest thing about Star Wars for me is that I'll never think of Laura Dern in the same way ever again.

>poe is the commander of the fucking fleet
>just took out a DREADNAUGHT
>destroyed the motherfucking starkiller base
>is known for being hotheaded and prone to solving things on his own
>admiral tumblr thinks it's a good idea to keep her plan a secret despite all this
there is literally no excuse other than poor writing and wanting to create a stupid side plot about evil men and capitalism for the fat asian cunt and finn

>women run it
>everyone dies

>woman
Opinion unironically discarded. Egalitarianism was a mistake

There were stronger female characters in jumanji

>a work of fiction

but the normies interpret it completely the opposite

>why the fuck didn't she tell him

is the most common reaction, she looks like a bigger idiot than him

Wait, what was the lesson? Doubt your female boss, and she'll have to pay the price for it?

Oh, Jesus, you're right! Jurassic Park is gonna be a little more painful now.
And I'm watching it with my GF Wednesday...

Oh fuck, this can't be real.

Her secret plan killed almost everyone in the ship, including people sacrificing their lifes as bait for no real reason.
But hey, she is a war hero.

Feminism doesn't give a shit about logic, user.

I thought these fucks were against fascism?

This truly is the Empire Strikes Back of our time. Incredible. Not only a great film, but a seminal one as well!

>Don't ever dare doubt a woman, goyim. They are without question. Even when they get hundreds of people killed, only to do somehing they could have done an hour ago, proving they had absolutely fuck all plan.

>And still only wing the dreadnaught, rather than aim for a direct hit

Why the hell did she wait to Allahu Ackbar herself to the enemy ships when their allies were getting slaughtered? There was no reason why she just stood there watching them die when she could have saved them all if she acted literally a few minutes earlier.

mfw a female 'journalist' wrote a short piece on how Karen Gillan was the only one showing flesh in Jumanji - completely ignoring how she's a video game avatar, and that in the same movie the vain girl is Jack fucking Black.

they should have revealed her to be a first order spy

What leadership was that? Ignoring the advice of her most experienced staff? Keeping her plans a secret from those that needed to know it? Getting most of her crew killed with a truly dumbass plan? She did a crappy job.. She was the Donald Trump of space.

>this upsets the Sup Forumstard

>admiral
>not wearing a uniform
>coloring her hair

we gave up EU female characters for this?

I actually thought she was.

Reminder Poe is Leaia's most trusted commander

Americans don't even question their jew doctors when they are told to sacrifice their children's foreskins to allah. This message isn't even necessary.

>future

Isn't that supposed to be Admiral Daala?

So it's time for Vanity Fair to stop questioning Trump's leadership?

>Getting upset that the Resistance, an offset successor to the Rebellion, questions authority
You can't make this up. It's almost like their entire organization is based on actively defying those superior to them, and that they apply that foundation on all aspects of their command structure, unlike the fascist rule of the First Order that's only expected to follow orders, no matter how immoral they maybe.

>few minutes
This bitch could have done it immediately after she took over control. The other ships of the fleet would still be in tact and all the crew would still be alive.

yep

I loved her character. How did she get replaced by Admiral Tumblr?!

why didnt they say "an entire generation will remember the noble sacrifice of quin jon ji" or whatever his name in the prequel... because people forgot about him while waiting for the bus after the movie, i sure did! just like i forgot about boss lady : the same fucking shit. boring plot point characters = get disposed of mentally and emotionally and thats normal.

Is that Screed with the robo eye down there? I only know these people from the Rebellion PC game. Why did Daala kill the other Officers?

No one remembers dead ass niggas

she tried to unify the remnant warlords but couldn't get anywhere with them. so she killed them all and took over their forces to get shit done

WHAT ORDERS?!!! SHE SAID NOTHING!! THAT WAS THE ENTIRE POE'S PROBLEM! THAT SHE GAVE NO ORDERS!!!!

That's how it went in the original draft but Kathleen Kennedy wouldn't have it

so do these characters exist in different universes? Didn't Thrawn already take over the remnamt empire ships and united them in his fleet?

It used to be my magical realm to have a strong woman as a leader but all this feminism shit ruined that for me.

Sup Forums boogyman

>the moral of starwars is now "never question authority"
how did it come to this.

That's right, Rebel scum. NEVER question the Emperor's authority!

Is that true?

Because that's the only thing that makes sense.

TFW if someone 3 years ago told me that feminism would ruin my favorite sci-fi franchise

>muh foreskin

Go fuck yourself. I enjoy the look of my circumcised penis, as do women. Enjoy your dick cheese and increased chance at STDs

enjoy your shrivelled grape cockhead that got desensitised by rubbing against your underwear 24/7

TFW it did

TFW four years ago normies said not to worry about feminism cause it will never catch on and they are only a small minority

>increased chance of STDs
wrong way around amerimutt

Do a tiny bit more research before weighing in, next time.

Is the tip of your penis the only sensitive part? Do you masturbate by poking your finger under the hood?

who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

Just because Katelyn Kennedy was feeling left out when her brothers were running around playing Star Wars when they were kids. God damn it, why are we giving retarded people power over and over again?

>Is the tip of your penis the only sensitive part?
no, but by removing the foreskin you remove over 20% of nerve ends

A woman who won't tell a guy what she really wants to do. Disney thinking outside the box.

>wookiepedia
>Government: Council of Mothers[2]

Hahaha it's real. Not even an Amazon like matriarchy. It specifically is rule by moms.

I also like how they make a big deal about being anti-slavery when slavery is illegal throughout the galactic Republic. But these enlightened gals, they are like double plus against slavery. Not like you posers. Though not in a violent way mind you.

The "entire generation" is talking back to you General Infallible.

*holds up spork*

well it's only for hetrosexually acquired HIV so it doesn't really apply to you does it?

>All these good goys defending male genital mutilation

But she never even says as much as "look I have a plan but can't discuss it because I don't know who I can trust, now get back to your post."
Plus they play out the whole kamikaze run as an impulsive last-ditch thing, if it was her plan the whole time why doesn't she do it earlier and save more Resistance ships? It's mind-bogglingly stupid.

God is there anything you don't get triggered by ya fruit

they're in the same universe. daala's remnant shenanigans is supposed to happen decades after thrawn. daala used thrawn's flagship as her fleet's flagship

Disney buying Lucasfilm was a mistake

it's just sour grapes - which, ironically, is what their dickheads look like.

apparently the consequences of doubting a woman's leadership will be that she will kill herself, trying to make you feel guilty.

This movie teaches us a valuable lesson lol.

>consequences of ignoring their leadership
Yeah trading out a few bombers for a fucking Juggernaut ship capable of destroying fucking everything they had
Also her leadership was so fucking awful that her great plan was undone by one traitor telling them 'scan here dude' or them somehow not noticing the ships were emptying transports to literally the closest available planet when they ran out of fuel
Her leadership was infact SO bad that she had to resort to allah ahkbar

This shit keeps on giving and giving, I love how leftists keep rubbing salt in the wound.
Is going to alienate all normies more than GG2.

This

It's very subtle It was her turn without actually saying it.

she couldn't fucking sell it.

dude discredit thousands of years of space combat tactics because muh strong women

Star Wars is not a franchise about plot points, logic, or actions; it’s a franchise about ideas and feelings. And the point of this sequence is the idea of oppression and inequality, and the feeling of righteous indignation about it, and giving Rose the opportunity to vocalize those points and establish herself as the voice for that in this new trilogy. Because, again, it’s been a missed opportunity for a long time that Star Wars has been preoccupied with the experiences of royals, elites, religious orders, and other upscale characters at the expense of everybody else. It’s a really cool step to have this character, who’s essentially a one woman get-over-your-bullshit machine, come to this glamorous place and point out that the villainy isn’t just the space Nazis, it’s the upper class that lets the Nazis get away with stuff because they stand to benefit. You see, it’s the non-mystical, on the ground component that allows the film to get away from the narrowly classist vision of the Force going on in the Rey-Luke stuff