/rlg/-Reylo General:

>You will never fuck Daisy to death and bring her pain and you pleasure trying to make kids with her and doing it again and again and hearing her scream but she wants more because she feels more alive and you feel that pain to but it's too sensual and exciting.
Feels bad man,why even live? Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources:
Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlT-sJLfCPU
youtu.be/FdSWEyl2mC4
archiveofourown.org/works/13213107/chapters/30224727
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

Reminder

>MFW no QT Endometriosis gf
Feels bad man. Why even live?

First for reylo hope and goodnight bros

I wanna piss in her mouth.

Hey

user

Post lewds

I have never seen the appeal of that

Where's my qt endometriosis gf?

>-he has both arms injured by a lighsaber, doesn't help with a strength duel
>-she just sucked out the Force out of him
have you ever been in any type of fight user?

>She wears red the symbolic color of pussy
>We can see her small Patrician tits
What did she mean by this?

HALLO GIRLS

He also is dealing with the emotional ramifications with having just killed his father. The guy is pretty fucked up mentally and physically during the fight with Rey.

she's trying to come off as less of a barren cunt

Why isn't the ship name called Kylo Rey?

because "lo" includes part of ben soLO too

First for male lead of this trilogy

K*K nice spoiler

Have you? Please tell me how having your both arms sliced at the tendons with burning iron and shot with a shotgun in your gut affected your fighting prowess in that exact moment?

Remember this?

Based Tom. /our guy/
How many of you are from /swco/? /rlg/ Bingo when?

Why the fixation on that title, larper user?

Real thread here:

>. The guy is pretty fucked up mentally and physically during the fight with Rey.
none of that shit means anything, they're just excuses for rey to win a fight she was in po position to will. she was already doing jedi mind tricks and shit before the fight. no excuse.

Vincent Vendetta new video WHEN?!

K.

his arms still worked raw strength and body weight would have been enough to beat the shit out of her. women are very weak.

And second

how many threads do you shemales need?

He had no chance in that fight being as injured and mentally unstable as he was, you're just making excuses for him to win a fight he was in no position to win. And the jedi mind trick was a direct outcome of his mind probe, he fed her jedi knowlege though their Force bond.

More but with lewds

Footnotes author here, saw some desperation in that last thread. I'm working on it, will probably be done by tomorrow or Saturday. Maximum drunken virgins figuring things out incoming, I've had some flashbacks to college writing this.

>/rlg/ on phone
>Dr. Now on telly

It's some comfy shit I tell you what

>>/rlg/ on phone
jesus fucking christ

What

Physical strength means fuck all with Force Sensitives. They're superhumans. Did you whine about tiny Yoda being a badass?

Snoke explained it, didn't he? Darkness rises, and light to meet it. As Kylo grew stronger in the dark, another would awaken to become his equal in light.

I'm happy the japs are making art but if Rey was a guy you all know damn well there would've been a sea of reylo art by them now.

I hate fujoshits.

I want to write an Adam/Daisy fic

>he's not even angry
He isn't in TLJ either. It's almost like their relationship isn't meant to be purely combative and that he's infatuated with her from the start.

Kylux has the most art, fic, and the best artists for just that reason. Hate fujos all you want but they're the only ones making content. Instead of whining, people could make their own.

SAUCE

>Physical strength means fuck all with Force Sensitives. They're superhumans. Did you whine about tiny Yoda being a badass?
yoda had been well acquainted with the force for hundreds of years. fair enough if she was a trained force user. like the prequel jedi or rotj luke but this girl only found out the force was real the day before.

I love you user I am cry

Refined strength and intuition seems to be inherent to Force sensitives even before they start their training. They're not just normal people.

Nips really love girls who are badass but soft for their loved one though, so Rey is good waifu material for them.

>Snoke explained it, didn't he? Darkness rises, and light to meet it. As Kylo grew stronger in the dark, another would awaken to become his equal in light.
that's not consistent with the other movies but even if you buy in to that shit and she was rapidly gaining strength in the force she still hasn't had any training, jedi mind tricks, pulling the saber, beating down a guy who trained with luke and snoke and destroyed the jedi temple and killed a bunch of other young jedi. it's just garbage.

Versus when he sees Finn with the lightsaber

During the interrogation scene something interesting happens between Kylo and Rey. The sound crew has talked about their Force sounds in an interview, apparently Kylo's sound is based on a cat's purr, and Rey's on a heartbeat. During the interrogation scene there is a predominant sound of purring in the bg until the point when Rey starts to fight back. At the end of the scene their Force sounds combine and sound like a cat's purring in the rythm of a beating heart. Has anyone else noticed that? Could that be when their Force bond was created and the outcome was that sound resonance?

>youtube.com/watch?v=QlT-sJLfCPU
listen for yourselves.

to a point, reflexes, intuition. even anakin never pulled stupid shit like rey

any content/meme/image about the ST haters?

Hey faggots what are the chances that Snoke comes back as a Force Ghost in IX to haunt Ben? Pic related, concept art of Sith Ghost since Lucas's ideas on a trilogy past VI.

All I'm saying is that it's pointless to treat her like some normal woman. The male versus female strength doesn't apply to the space wizards.

nips are the best because they don't bother about the sjw stuff, if they see shoujo tropes they ship it

Okay

It's heavily implied that the bond was created during that moment. Rian has even said that the interrogation scene was his biggest inspiration for where he took Rey and Kylo's relationship in TLJ.

A long while back, when MSW had some vague correct spoilers, they also said that they'd been told the interrogation scene was going to have ramifications in the future. I wouldn't be shocked if finding out Snoke lied about creating it came up in IX.

Which reminds me, which one of you wrote that heartbreaking three piece about them?

youtu.be/FdSWEyl2mC4

It does apply, much less so as they gain strength in the force but she is right at the start, no training or knowledge of the force vs a guy with a decade of training twice her size. luke gets rekt by sand people and a wampa, anakin gets rekt by dooku. rey would have been throwing senate pods around just because girl power!

I wonder how much you cried and whined when midi-chlorians were introduced in the canon.

>Rey kicks Luke's ass on Kylo's behalf
Do you think he would have started crying if he knew?

>implying Kylo is a chubby-chaser

/rlg/ BTFO lmao ayyy

I understand what they are so I never had a problem with them.

Rowley will take care of Kylo.

>MFW still no Rowley/Kylo art
Why even live?

A guy who was out of control with pain and grief, weakened by wounds, and had the Force working against him. The Force worked through Rey to restore balance. It's always had a spiritual edge, and Rey was the most connected to it in that moment. Stop getting caught up in stupid power level bullshit. It's not like she did some amazing feat with the Force and sent half the landscape caving in on Kylo.

>Amurica in a nutshell
Post Patrician girls.
Reminder:
>Kylo's dick is small because it's more civilised and stronger and beautiful like the Romans said. The Patrician cock.

I lost it at Shia Lebeuf

Yes. He already sees her as the only one who can really understand him and she proved it further with that.

I didn't, I got into this ship 3 days ago thanks to these threads. Can't unsee the potential and the evidence that these two are together.

Rowley will take care of him after Rey breakup

Snoke's probably only tuned it up a little bit, or simply latched on to it once it already existed and used to for spying on them.

The most impressive thing Rey has ever done with the Force is lift rocks at the end of TLJ. And Snoke even implies that the only reason she's like this is because the Force is propping up an answer to Kylo's growing darkness. Just like it called to her through Anakin's saber back in TFA. This is just how the Force works now.

He would try not to show it on his face but his heart would go doki doki.

Pics of this Rowley?

One guy got banned for posting these so you better delete it

Will be sucks if disney decides don't make they together in the end. This trilogy isn't about the light side and dark side being together?

why did they think making her spin her sword there would look good

whyyyyy

link?

Spinning is a good trick

Her name isn't exactly Rowley, this is the artist name, but we decide to call her Rowley instead Jedi girl

I'm talking about Adam/Daisy.
I've been shipping Kylorey since December 2015

>The Force worked through Rey to restore balance. It's always had a spiritual edge, and Rey was the most connected to it in that moment.
>Stop getting caught up in stupid power level bullshit.
she shouldn't even have a "power level" at that point. you don't go from not knowing anything about the force to jedi tier in a snap. that's not how the force worked in any of the other movies.

shut the fuck up third world cock smoker

Who the fuck is this Rowley character I keep hearing about? If he/she isn't in the movies, why should I even bother caring about them? Chances are, whoever they are, they don't be appearing in ep9 either.

>tfw Ben and Leia will never reconcile

The you shouldn't have problem with the explanation they provide in here, because it's all equally bullshit.

Well after she fugged Rando and gave birth to Finn I wouldn't forgive her either

She's probably a KoR.

archiveofourown.org/works/13213107/chapters/30224727

He'd probably be moved, yeah. Luke is like his personal boogeyman and Kylo is terrified of him still. You can see it in his reaction when he thought he'd finally blasted Luke with the First Order's guns.

It was full retard to have him kill Han. Just have him punch the guy and say get out of my sight.

the lucas movies had internal logic, disney wars doesn't. they just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. it's supposed to be a continuation.

>a fantasy about space wizards
>lacks suspension of disbelief over something fairly trivial in the face of the bigger narrative

user pls

It's one delusional Rey hater who wants her to appear even though she's plain looking and has no relevance to the story.