What's next for /ourguy/ Logan?

What's next for /ourguy/ Logan?
After starring in Valley Girl and scoring with his co-star Chloe Bennet what movie should he be in?
I'd say he will fit well as a co-star for Nightcrawler 2 with Gyllenhaal
#Logang4Life

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/police-temple-student-attacked-by-juveniles-in-north-philly/2658295/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Logan Paul is an idiot who stole my precious waifu. Don't go down this rabbit hole.

why are you supporting this retard?

a documentary about balding in your early 20s

Is it me or he has a lesbian face

t. Jakepaulers

Because his girlfriend is hot and OP is a needless contrarian.

i have to wear my hair the exact same way and im 23
i cut it too short once and noticed i had receded alot so i quit my job and stayed in my house for months until i had enough to cover it up

No its not just you

based baldy

>have to
Have to? Why?

Oh wait it's just because you're bald and you're afraid to shave it all off. nvm

that combover though

You can clearly tell he's sorry

>that pic

wtf, i thought chloe was hot?

>Sup Forums supports Chad!!!

She's a half-breed. Bad genes from both races.

Why do you people keep posting about this literal who?

Where the fuck does Logan Paul shop? Why does he dress like he's going to a rave seemingly everywhere he goes?

I guess you could say Sup Forums is really hung up on him.

>triggers redditors, twitter people, tumblr, SJWs in general
>does whatever he wants and makes millions doing it
>is balding

Yep, he's /ourguy/.

paul logan did nothing wrong

That jacket is from gucci and likely costs $8-10,000

>weebs mad he mocked their precious Japanese

Because it's contrarian. Sup Forums hates youtube e-celebs. but normal people hate obnoxious tourist retards that laugh at dead bodies. So now we all have to pretend to love this guy.

Thats just how it works. Same with Weinstein. Same with everyone the public turns on even though thats what we want.

What a faggot.

Sup Forumsedditors*
Half of these people weren't even here 2 years ago

>t normal people hate obnoxious tourist retards that laugh at dead bodies.
Where do you think you are. Seeing gore is normal here so everyone not a newfag doesn't give a shit

Just found a little excessive that he was standing next to the corpse squeezing his eyes saying "AMU DEAD WAPANESE" but then he said "Just joking broseph, suicide is bad".
Great and wise.

>wearing a gucci jacket with a fucking Toy Story hat
Jesus Christ.

not to worry, she dumped him because of that video.

He has an army of teenage girls at his beck and call he doesn't give a shit

source

*dabs on you*
Haters to the left.

what is the answer to the nigger question?

Attempting to appropriate black culture

Post more

>women cops
>france

Based Chloe. Now we can get back together

rollll

She called him DADDY. Not you, bro. How does that make you feel, Sup Forums?

>DADDYDADDYDADDYDADDYDADDY GIVE IT TO ME

What did she mean by this? Was she thinking of you, user?

So you're okay with anyone who "triggers the libs"? Then it's no wonder something retarded like race realism actually has a following.

Did they kill her?

so that's why my mom insisted I ate a lot of watermelon as a kid
my cock is huge

this nigga got Downs Syndrome

Chole's available? :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, and race realism is objectively correct. The only attempts at disproving it are obviously wishful thinking and begging the question on the part of leftists.

Wow, she's so comfortable just wearing a T-shirt and nothing else around him. Was she that comfortable with you, user? LOL

Race realism isn't retarded, people like Bannon deserve an oscar for science

Recording your shit horizontally

Blacks who are raised by whites and Asians turn out fine.

He nutted DEEP inside of her user and she loved it. Is this why you hate him? Is he the return of the Chad you hated in highschool? It burns you up knowing he's more successful than you will ever be,

And guess what: After this all blows over, all of his past girlfriends will reflect on how great a man he was. But they won't be thinking of you.

LOL

Let's take a trip to Philadelphia, where roaming gangs of negro teens constantly do whatever the fuck they want. Their favorite pastime? Kill whitey.

>Since 2012, there have been a record number of black gang on single white assaults in Philadelphia, accounting for 68% of all assaults city-wide

>The social epidemic know as the "knock-out game" has largely gained steam due to social media

>Philly's famous Schuylkill River Trail, a winding river-front jogging and biking trail, has been ground zero for roaming teenagers looking to have their way with unsuspecting citizens

>Anther area of danger for victims of group assault is the neighborhood around Temple University. Temple University sits in the center of North Philadelphia, an area demographically dominated by African-Americans, which account for 82% of the neighborhood's residents. (Temple's student body is 72% white)

Here's the latest victim. A student just trying to get from point A to point B. Feral niggers jumped him and bashed his head in with punches and a metal pipe

>6abc.com/police-temple-student-attacked-by-juveniles-in-north-philly/2658295/

When Sup Forums become so contrarian that they started supporting Kike Chads?

t-that's actually white people's fault

Dude, have you seen the "science"? They honestly have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

She's having so much fun with him. Would she be having the same amount of fun with you?

Nigga looks inbreed and is a fucking retard. KYS, OP.

>Is he the return of the Chad you hated in highschool?

Do you have that much self-loathing inside you?

>triggers redditors, twitter people, tumblr, SJWs in general
So this is your response to the left? Just going around being retarded to trigger the libeals?
I mean, you got Trump in the White House, he already does that shit everyday.

samefagging or circlejerking with your fellow redditor does not constitute an argument

looks like wang's back on the menu boys

Imagine him above her shouting "Buy the merch"

>OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH

>Give it to me, Logan

What did she mean by this, user? I'm sure she was thinking of you when Logan's big thick cock was sliding in her.

Fucking hell. Those shitty teen dramas really were on to something? I just want to crawl into a corner and die.

That's weird cause you do none of these.

>/ourguy/ Logan
jew

my response is to be successful and not let witch-hunting leftists get in the way of that. sorry this triggers you

post it

Actually their school performance and IQ scores are akin to blacks raised by blacks

They're the bottom wherever the go. Kind of wacky, huh?

is this how chloe is trying to remain relevant? by dating logan?

You seem to hate this guy an awful lot, Sup Forums. Wonder why.

LOL

>you do none of these
>literally first item on the list is triggering leftists

look at all of the (You)s I'm getting from tourists such as yourself :^)

why do liberals want this?

Maybe people like Paul and Sargon deserve an apology from us. I honestly hate myself for saying that, but it's true.

(((they))) are just trying to claim him as their own. anybody can edit those

>Sup Forums is actually defending e-celeb YouTube vloggers
What happened?

roll for plebmommy

I keep hearing that, but every source I read says otherwise. Or are you just jerking off Couch Red Pill again?

i don't give a fuck about those faggots that you seem to be using as straw men for my position. i know that soyboys such as yourself consider being sniveling and ironical to be an argument

>sorry this triggers you
Shit man, your right. You should have added a trigger warning :'( :'(

Its going to piss you off when he goes on his "Redemption Tour" isn't it, Sup Forums? You had no idea who he was, no idea who were fucking with.

But guess what? They are all going to forgive him. Who could hate a fun face like this?

And he's going to pound all of the fucking pussy that never even looked you in the eye, bro.

All while being worth 10x your final net worth while he's still in the prime of his life. LOL.

>sushi and milk

I don’t understand why you care about her. She’s not that great.

Sup Forums is full of underage faggots on their smartphones

Let's roll

Fuckin rolll

Don't fuck with a God

>precious waifu
She's honestly just a cunt though. After that whole scarjo being motoko in gits controversy came about I realised she's just a self serving cunt. And if you dated Logan Paul you must be pretty pathetic.

Almost everyone on this site has yellow fever.

Does anyone actually care that he video taped a dead body and didn't treat it with the 'severity' he was supposed to? As a depressed loser, I don't really give a shit and don't see why I would. I see everyone 'criticizing' him and posting suicide hotline links and shit, but doesn't giving him more press just expose more people to something that they're supposedly too fragile to even know existed? Are people so weak even thinking about a dead person would make them pull the trigger?

I'm not so obtuse that I don't understand why he's getting flak, I'm just mostly surprised that people don't see how transparent his public critics are. He's just a nonsense vlogger, and if nobody had meme'd this I wouldn't even know he existed.

>pretty pathetic
Aww man, you sure showed all of those hot broads for not taking you over him. You can amaze them with you intellect that only earns you $80,000 tops. You are boring as fuck.

>literally no one helps

I NEED SOUND AND CONTEXT

she barely looks Asian. her Tibetan mom on Agents of SHIELD, on the other hand, is prime waifu material.

People are so fucking shallow. Never fall in love. Waste of time.

Did she really dump him?