We need Dwayn-

>we need Dwayn-
>he's at the door, sir

>I don't mind the rock
>I do mind, unannounced visits

>we need someone who plebs knows from WWE but not as popular or charismatic as The Rock
>say no more

>The Rock
>charismatic

heh

Oooooh sexy with glasses

Much better actor than Dwayne.

>we need Dwayne but our movie is pretentious and will be an economic flop
>i know the guy

He's literally one of the most charismatic people alive. Go watch Bushwick Davepleb

see
The Rock is the biggest non-charismatic turd they have tried to push onto us. Affability =/= charisma

Dave has much more charisma in the few roles he's had than the Rock's entire career.

Dwyane (kek) please stop posting here. Dave is a better character actor and is in better flicks. You are an insecure baldy clen natty fake nigger. Baywatch was shit.

We

>we need a big wrestler type
>The rock is already here boss
>no, someone who can act
Ftfy

>guardians of the reddit
>flop
>pretentious

pick 1

kek, by playing a literal retard in 2 big films, a non speaking role in bond and 3 lines in blade runner?

stop embarrassing yourself. dave has about as much "charisma" as the toad on my doorstep

Bautista is infinitely better than Johnson though.

what stage are we at right now?

A message to Rockfags, can you try to imagine what the opening scene of Br 2049 would look like with Dwayne instead?
It would look dumb.

Batista was kino in that BR short desu. The rock wouldn't be able to pull that off.

that's a big resume

Stop making fun of this guy he's done nothing wrong

I agree, but saying Batista is a better actor than The Rock off just one 10 minute scene is really laughable. You can just say you don't like The Rock

ITs funny but Ithink Bautista is a better person I think Dwayne would be that guy that if it makes i look better he is "nice to you" BAutista almost seems shy

It's not that hard to be a better actor than the rock user. His physique and charisma carry him through everything. If he ever did a tragic drama he'd be dead in the water though.

Oh shit and now they have a gud actor with range instead of Rocky Janetty who always plays "le litty man" in every movie.

Theres a reason GOATista is with Marvel and Dwayne is stuck playing Black Adam (lol) in the DCuck universe.

kek'd

He's talking about BR2049

You can just say you have a crush on Batista man lying about his acting is just sad.

He is a better actor due to the fact that he's showing range in his roles, despite being in 1/6 the amount of movies. Sapper and Drax are completely different characters. Dwayne alway plays the same thing

T. Smell what I'm cooking

Why are you defending the rock man? Just say you want to marry him I won't judge.

Bautista seems like he is a real human bean. The Rock looks like he is a cunt in person.

Who /miz/ here?

>pretentious
Reddit

Why the fuck not. Dwayne basically plays the same comedic guy in every role.

Dave has shown his range. Name one fucking time Dwayne had delivered a believeable line in his carrier

Give me ONE good performance from Dwayne.

Someone get that toad a Netflix show

>He watches capeshit
Leave

who are you?

Jumanji made more money than Blade Runner
Fast and Furious made more money than Guardians

batistafags BTFO

Pain and Hain

And both of those are complete shit

>Marine 6
>not only Miz, but also Best Girl Becky

Pre-ordered the blu-ray

whole bunch of NON LITTY in this thread. Guess patrician taste is too RAUNCHY for posters.

He (specifically those massive shoulders) gave me a lot of boners when he was younger.

Jumanji is a fun lil' romp, not very raunchy though.
It's definitely #litty.

Am I the only one who hated Bautista when he was a wrestler?

>people unironically saying the rock isn't charismatic

Contrarianism has gone too far

He was almost entirely shit besides the tht one Taker match at Mania
2009-2010 Heeltista was based af
His 2014 Heeltista run was great, except the Bluetista attire

Nobody liked him when he was a wrestler it was one of the reasons so many people thought Guardians would flop

>We need a Native American for this role!
>He's already here to audition, sir!

Well, something differentwould be like expecting Elle Fanning playing non white characters.

Bwhahahahaha you fucking faggot