Let's take a franchise usually meant for men and make it for women!

>Let's take a franchise usually meant for men and make it for women!

When will Hollywood stop doing this?

I say probably around 2025

um....sweetie

When it stops being profitable.

Ghostbusters flopped. and TLJ was a failure compared to the other movies.

Never happens.

Hollywood is banking on a different kind of profit.

This is about raising a generation of boys without strong heroes they can identify with.

Sure seems that way.

probably when a democrat is elected first female POTUS.

jokes on them, my hero is Boromir

um...honey, you might want to take step back

This is so true and blatantly obvious with every new blockbuster and yet there are still people who would insist you're a paranoid loser if you think it's going on

>When will Hollywood stop doing this?
When it consistently loses so much money that they can't ignore it.

AKA, probably never, because people have such shit taste in movies anyway.

But this create a golden opportunity for new media to fill the void. Indi gaming, indi movies, the male adventure genre isn’t going to die no matter how hard the libs try if it is in fact deliberate.

Shaming men for the apparent lack of sex is a common tool used by retards.

It's social engineering. Control the minds of women and you control the minds of the children, the men will follow.

It really is about making children grow up into weak people.

>everyone on the team gets a trophy
>you can't play tag as recess
>no valantine's cards
>no halloween costumes
>no christmas
>anyone who disagrees with any of this is a nazi and a virgin

LOL. That's not even the end of it. Next will be
>Let's make a franchise usually meant for women and make it for trans/gays
It's very lame.

Sad part is is that no one sees it.

This is already happening. Look at the legacy media and how they have no response to podcasts and youtubers who have millions more views than the old media has on a regular basis. Also, the political biases of the large production companies are interfering with profits and viewership. Look at the small christian company in the US that makes those cheesy movies like "God's Not Dead" etc. They make a movie for 2 million and get 100 million in profit. That's an insane profit margin in a business!!! Same thing with the new star wars- HUGE missed opportunity to not have attractive actors and actresses that would sell billions of toys, posters, etc. The writing/story was bad enough in the latest star wars, but the lack of eye candy really was a missed opportunity. Look at anime/manga that thrives off of toys and games because of waifu material. Shameful display.

It's a shame the guy that noticed all of this in the 1920's didn't get that far

there are more women than men. Bigger market and woman usually waste their money (that they doen't even need in the first place because me provide everything for them in the first place.) in useless shit.

anyone got the video of the speech , keep seeing the meme vince get the cross , but never saw the video

There are barely more women than men, and men are more likely to waste their money on movies. Genius.

when they realize they don't have to

When they no longer need to use division as a political tool?

>not Theoden

>that Vince Vaughn look

And to think, I used to hate the guy for The Lost World. You're alright Vince, you're alright.

Men are more loyal to their franchises. Look at Japan and how male otaku continue to support sequels while women otaku drop the series once it's not hot anymore like they did with Attack on Titan.

pff have you heard of fujoshi and all the gay anime they keep in the top of the charts constantly?
Men might be more loyal but women in volume are a greater profit.
The idea behind acquired long lasting franchise and gearing them towards women is to get the whole spectrum of the audience.

Literally read any Hemingway novel you mouthbreathers

>Love Live has steady sales
>Osomatsu's sales collapsed

how about all the capeshit movies with guy superheroes

Has viggo even been in anything this year?

We're expressing concern for the current generation growing up. I get what you're saying but I doubt these little shits are reading Hemmingway. Kids now just watch other people play video games all day

Viggo is so hot.