Monster girl thread

Post the best monster girls in cinema

Why isn’t there more of this? Why don’t women want to play a super powered busty monster girl who dominates helpless men?

Idk its amazing

>No qt siren gf who will breed you forever and kill all your enemies

was this any good?

I made these shitty webms when the torrent came out. Were you in those threads, OP? They were Sup Forums at its comfiest.

top-tier monstergirl/nightmare waifu domme incoming!

>tfw she did literally nothing wrong and lived happily ever after
it was such a pleasant surprise, before watching I expected her to be waifu-tier but die horribly at the hands of a """hero"""

Spring

They made a movie based on the VHS short?

And another.

Yeah. It wasn't actually that bad, either, to be fair.

Did she just fuck his butthole with her penis tail?

>ywn HUMAN.com a qt mommy monster for her to give birth to human children and protect the human race

My very first monster-fu :(

Hell yeah! Dagon is so much fun

Agreed desu.

yeah and it looks like the tail has a snake tongue too if you watch the webm again

Just watch Let the Right One In instead.

You would die after you finish fertilising her though

I went and rewatched her segment of V/H/S after the last thread and noticed that she doesn't even get violent until Patrick tries to have sex with her after she angrily tells him no. I didn't pick up on that the first time I saw it, probably because everything happens so fast.

She's never been an actual villain.

Also lmao @ when the other girl that passed out wakes up in that hotel room

>You will never be in a loving romance with a monster

Monster girl films with a happy ending?

>No, thanks. I've already had a wife.

true, shame about the movie

Literally siren

The main character ends up with his monsterfu

If you liked Siren, do check out Greg Bishop's other movies, especially Dance of the Dead.

I've spilled so much semon to this angel. Muh squidfu.

Yeah they're all ITT

Siren
Dagon
Spring. That one is arguable - the ending kind of bums me out in that she turns into a fucking normie through the power of love

normies actually find this entertaining lmao

They really don't

Spring is still a really good movie regardless.

Too high brow for general audiences.

This

worth it

I think this messed me up years ago

And also eternally cemented Aladdin as /ourguy/

Is from before or after stranger things

The more I think about it the more I think Species is one of the most plausible alien SF movies ever made

The whole "radio transmission that destroys any civilization clever enough to decipher it but stupid enough to do what it says" seems more "real" than any warp drive or wormhole shit.

This movie is really bad.

Threads like these always make me think we don't actually have business criticizing those crazy japs

If Japs started making some live action Monster girl hentai stories with decent CGI I'd be delighted

Reminder that "she" is actually a castrated boy in the book, "she" also turns the main character into a vampire and they live happily ever after.

I would probably get banned if I posted any frame from this fucking movie.

Yeah it's basically the scifi version of "go mix bleach and vinegar, it's great fun".

>in the book

Not in the movie too? Because that's the impression I got.

which one is frankenstein girl and why is she frankenstein girl?

If we could possibly destroy a planet with shitposting, i bet someone would try.

The one in the background gets stiched up and resurrected by her mad scientist father, and uses her newfound powers to fight a vampire girl for some guy. It's probably the less fucked up thing about that movie.

patrician taste user

sounds familiar

The American version is clearly female but the foreign version is definitely a castrated boy.

Thats the one with the random black face skit in it right lol

true furkino

does she bite his dick off?

Also counts as monster boy.

No, she just milks his prostate with her tail and then kidnaps him and flies him back to her nest where they live happily ever after creating endless litters of cute baby meaneating harpies