Disney Star Wars

How long do you think they'll go before they realized they fucked up?

did you have a question, or...?

they will never realize it. they will make gorillions from the merchandise and thats all that matters.

doesn't matter if movies in huge franchises are bad

SW toy sales dropped 47% this year.

They're already making returns on their 4b investment. Does that answer your question? Do you feel mad?

Probably long after you're dead.

He's more competent that Rian Cuckson, that's for sure.

Because no one wants old Leia, Rose and Holdo figures.

>J. J. Nostalgia

He's competent but he's derivative. He'll be lost at sea since he can't just ape ROTJ now. That's why he brought on Terrio. Not knowing what's coming in the next movie is the best thing. You figure Rey and Kylo will fight/fuck but what else? No evil master puppeteering things. Hopefully no Death Star either

SJWs always double down.

No matter the question, the answer is always more Diversity, more Feminism and less Fucking White Males.

TLJ was the highest grossing film of 2017. If people keep doing that, they'll never have a reason to think they did anything wrong. Mouse made bank.

>How long do you think they'll go before they realized they fucked up?
When they don't make a lot of money

It depends how long that it take for people to start a movement against Disney's obvious support of terrorism.

>SJWs always double down.
this, always

when the next movie does 900M instead of 1.5B

this. admitting they were wrong would literally kill them.

They know. They've already spent $500 million on that piece of shit Solo movie.

ive got bad newz

Wow, good call OP! We surely needed another Star Wars thread! I know this board has been filled with them for the past month, but your thread is really special. Thank you for your contribution!

To put it in war terms, the mouse has won a tactical victory, but not a strategic one. In the long term, things might not be looking so good, the cashcow they purchased is looking emptier every day. That means less long term income, which will piss the mouse off.

>gorillions from the merchandise
those days are gone now

he was the one that set nu wars up to fail

This.

It's always more affirmative action, more minorities with no flaws and no proper character arcs, more white male villains, more illogical propaganda

It never fucking ends.

Biiiihhhh

I can't believe so many people are shilling the 'muh women and minorities killed Star Wars' shit, it's a horrible movie for reasons that don't involve your politics

Their whole ideology relies on thinking that things always go more progressive. Backing down on something would mean that that isn't always the case, and without the "because we must always get more progressive and equal" 90% of their ideas wouldn't have an explanation.

star wars fans are like zombies, even if they hate it now they will still go see each movie

It's horribly written.
It rapes lore.
And on top, as a final insult, it's filled to the brim with SJW, anti-white, anti-male propaganda.

they made it extra bad pushing that shit though

Fucked up? Oh sweetie this was intentional. Star Wars must die so that something new can come in.

star wars autist here. I refused to give them any more money after tfa. I know i'm not the only one.

The thing is that people with SJW ideas are horrible at creating good art/entertainment anyway.

me too mang, my friends all called me a partypooper, but they all came back from theatres devastated and said i was right (i havent even seen it yet, just what is discussed here on Sup Forums)

>my friends all called me a partypooper
tell them that an old star wars autist on Sup Forums said they're a bunch of fucking queers.

SJWs are a minority but they are very loud and scare people into going along with them. The most popular story are about male heroes rescuing female damsels.

Not anymore, sales for merch have tanked, and EA is in charge of their games, take a gander at Battlefront 2 sales.

>take a gander at Battlefront 2
lmao something else I didn't buy. eat shit disney.

We shall see if their love of money is greater than their devotion of Marxism or not.

Disney does not give a shit so long as they're making money off Star Wars. That's all that matters.

tfa was the same shit as the phantom menace. deep down you know it sucked, but there was more to come, so you gave it a pass, and the the clone wars / the last jedi hit and you knew shit was JUSTED and you werent so interested in the last one that much, but there was still that last piece of the puzzle to see if you can make sense of it all, and while the third installment was kinda ok and put the pieces sort of together, what it had doenwa s actually just pour concrete over the shit you've been smelling for years so that you see it but you can always smell it, tragic story, NOOOOO, i have the high ground, it was all shit. its all been shit.

This is absolutely true.

But, imagine if Disney bought "Showtime At The Apollo" and starting releasing new episodes where ALL the good guys are white and Asian and female and ALL the villains are black males and the subtext was that there is something wrong with Black men.

I would completely understand if black males complain in that scenario.

What can't SJW understand that?

I saw them 18 times, they were good films.

Pretty fucking sure they already know. Say what you want about JJ at least he understands Star Wars. Kind of wonder if he came back because Disney begged him to come reign in the series after Johnson sprayed it with fuckshit.

>What can't SJW understand that?
they do understand user but it's their job to invalidate anything you think or feel.

Kylo? More like Ky-Gay faggot.

>Say what you want about JJ at least he understands Star Wars.
yah he did a great job shitting on the ot.

Making a marvel movie with a star wars veneer is your idea of understanding star wars?

TFA wasn't horrific, but it was sort of stale and unimaginative. All of JJ's movies are clones of one another.

this fuck has a whole ted talk about ripping off movies.

>How long do you think they'll go before they realized they fucked up?

Just so you remember, this is a movie where:
>the good guise are led exclusively by matriarchs
>the villains are led exclusively by heterosexual white males
>the white male savior of the galaxy gets lectured by a teenage girl
>black guy and asian girl talk about the evils of capitalism, then potentially kill dozens of innocent people so they can free some animals and laugh about it
>there is literally a mansplaining subplot
>a strong, purple haired woman kamakizes her ship into a vessel called "The Supremacy."
The plot was terrible, but you're kidding yourself if you think TLJ wasn't infested with this shit.

Wonder Woman may have come 3rd in the US but it was 9th worldwide.

When they continue pushing their current line of thought, they will inevitably be forced to admit that they have made things unequal for white/males and they will have become exactly the opposite of the thing they claimed to be

Ya know what, fuck it. I want Disney to double down some more, I want some super cringey shit right now. I know the rat shills and goblin nose abram Probably do check this site so listen up. Do this shit for your little goyim fucks okay?

>> make Rey a straight up carpet muncher, show how progressive you are by making rey the first gay jedi.
>> hire leslie jones as a jedi student of rey, make her be as obnoxious as possible and gave her say a stupid catchphrase like "honkey donkey doo"
>> also make lena dunham a jedi too. That anal prolapse of a human would be perfect for this shit bag. Better yet, make her Rey’s love interest so any boner from evil fisher white male scum will automatically go away from the image of those two clans slapping together.
>>give fin an Afro
>> hux dies by inflation while doing the Nappa death face. Perfect sendoff for him.
>> make all the resistance or rebels or whateve the fuck they are ALL BBW of color cause you need diversity of bodysize as well.
>>have Luke sacrifice his force ghost pathetically and whimpishly, like kylo can kill force ghosts. Why not!!
>>make sure Daisy Ridley doesn't learn how to actually sword fight. Make it always look like shes swinging around a baseball bat. Make it seem like christopher lambert is musashi miyamoto by comparison.
>>make her do some really retarded force shit, leia could fly so make rey fly and shoot force kamehamehas or dragon shout or some shit like that.
>>make sure theres a fight scene where theres nothing but stormtroopers without ther helmets, all blonde white men,getting brutally murdered by our beautiful big women of color.
>>have Rey fight a ressuracted darth Vader!

So ya hooked nose likes, tell the jewey jew and mistress jew about these awesome ideas! Archive this and in two years let's see if they come true. Itll show all those alt right nazis a thing or two!

>TFA wasn't horrific
if you like star wars it was

It had a decent enough Story not really what I wanted, but.... it didn't feel me with rage like tlj.

>It had a decent enough Story
it shit on the entire ot. why don't you fuck yourself.

There were no Star Wars games to put under the tree this year. How do they fuck that up so badly?

battlefront 2, too bad no one wanted that shit.

That one isn't a gud gay me and isn't appropriate for kids because it's almost entirely online multiplayer with niggerfaggot and such.

I just want to fuck a porg. I asked in another thread but it 404'd, anybody know the best porg merchandise that simulates a human vagina

When Carrie Fisher died last year and there was no way to fix it past that point

retarded fucks. I would have paid $100 if they just reskinned the first 2 battlefront games

there was no way to fix it after tfa

Why did LucasArts stop making games? They were one of the premier software developers on PC back when they still made games.

I just want to have the complete game for an hour every few months, not that MMO grinding because I'm not a *total* loser.

They had already gone to shit so Disney shut them down because they were needless overhead. The good games in the 00s were contracted to other studios without LucasArts doing much of anything.

Should have had Phasma actually do something.

>JJ at least he understands Star Wars
Nah, his people can kinda analyze which elements of the original he's rebooting should be buried under all those lens flare effects.

When the release the Solo film and it doesn't make its money back.

They fucked themselves over with the backstory.

Naruto is pretty much trash but at least when it came time to make a sequel spinoff they didn't have the bad guys come back and win ten minutes after the credits rolled. They sat down and figured out how to write a new story building off the happy ending.

RJ wanted to, but couldn't fit both that and the chocobos.

That s just what they gave Lucas. Don’t forget movie and marketing budgets

When they kill the franchise so hard they can't turn a profit.

They'll blame the alt-right and find another corpse to desecrate.

I didn't get any Star Wars bananas because the places I buy them by the 40 pound box have cheaper brands

When they make a movie that effectively retcons episodes 7-9, ala X-men: Days of Futures Past

They could have rebooted it and offered Ford another boatload of money

How long before liberals require all people watching their films and reviewing their films to be registered democrats with evidence they bought a ticket. lmao.
They'll probably create some system where the cinemas link the ticket purchase to the review. Anyone who negatively reviews will have all their personal info on display.
Then the media will say "anyone that reviewed this film negatively is obviously a white supremacist, homophobe and sexist and should be fired"
100% positive reviews from then on.

MERCHANDISING

Go outside more, kid.

dumb fuck you should have just peeled off some stickers if you wanted them.

If you look, there are not that many toys out this time around. Just a lot of porgs and lightsabers, but hardly any ships or figures.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

That was never going to happen, they had their one chance and they fucked it.

no one wants fat asian or nigger toys anyway

If you don't let a porg fuck your wife. What can I say? you may just be a nazi. Nazis get punched.

2 billion TFA
~1.5 (give or take 0.1) once all is said and done TLJ
billions in merch, books and video game sales

yes I'm sure they are crying to sleep on their beds of cash

Can we please call fans of Disney Wars, Porg Enthusiasts from now on? I'm trying to get it to become a pejorative term so I'm hoping it catches on.

porg is similar to prog as in progressive.
Call them porgressives.

Only manchildren play with physical toys.

When Solo bombs catastrophically after filming the same movie twice.

I like it but it needs to be something that can rival Soyboy.

Collectors dont play they stick them on a shelf and keep them in boxes.
Soyim play with their toys and make noises while they do it.

Porgies. Like Trekkies.

>Studios keep 100% of a film's profits
>Nothing is spent on marketing, mass-production and distribution

>the villains are led exclusively by heterosexual white males
>heterosexual
this is a rather dubious assumption