Popcorn machine broke

popcorn machine broke

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5BLc90fK
youtube.com/watch?v=orhNcTY-5us
youtube.com/watch?v=JBx-vydxfKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

popcorn machine broke

Does anyone else not like popcorn? I always just get Twizzlers at the movies.

gimme sum dat bbc then

R.r...robert... did you fugg with Lane?

I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THE MINES ROBERT

>Buying candy at the theater

Just bring shit from home.

I buy one of these from the shop next door to my local cinema and take it in. A kebab and can of monster are a great combo to eat during a movie

Crab leg machine is working

Understandable, have a nice day

>have shit tons of popcorn with gross butter flavoring
>charge $10 for a bucket

Where else can you get upcharged 500%?

>goes to the kinoplex to order little baby candy
Please tell me you're not living with your parents still.

apple store

Understandable, I'll have pretzel-bites instead.

>"Due to an increase in production of crab legs, all complimentary crab leg portions are doubled. "
Now if only they could automate popcorn harvesting. My cousin is still stuck in the mines.

Robert, you do not need to call me every time something breaks down... Please, call Joey at maintenance next time, that is what we pay him for.

Thank you Robert.

are- are they still alive?

you have something in common

I hope this is a joke.
Monster is an energy drink, you should only get it when you need to work hard, like finishing that report or breaking that plate limit. Getting half a liter of it while watching a film is complete nonsense.
Plus, eating a greasy kebab along with that? Fuck

>TFW you don't drink monster because it does nothing for you
Recommend me some energy drink kino sure to get me high.

Fuckoff?

I'm not joking, I literally drink energy drinks regularly, why is it worse than soda and coffee?

Because only greasy autists drink Monster regularly

Again!? This is he third time this week so you damn job nigga.

You think these guys are aware that theyre gonna get fucked?

I-it's not like I wanted to see you or anything, user-chan! I just forgot J-Joey's number is all. You surely can tell me, right? And then maybe keep me company until he gets here? There's an empty showing of Father Figures where we could be alone!

I love you Robert

any restaurant or bar

>tfw seriously considering writing a 10~ pg script based on theater memes

Any interest in this?

This kills the crab.

fun fact: they based this machine off a device used on prisoners of the Khmer Rouge

If its not shit I'll direct for you.

Already done.
Kinoplex Diary pastebin.com/5BLc90fK

yes

make sure you listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=orhNcTY-5us
and
youtube.com/watch?v=JBx-vydxfKU
for inspiration

And here we are again, Robert. Yet another Thursday night, just you and I. How many times have we found ourselves in this exact predicament? Let me guess, you're out of pretzels this time too, right? Ah yes, I'll just take the medium coke and large popcorn. Extra butter I'm assuming, like always. Were you planning on telling me it's on the house? You look puzzled, Robert, like you've got something on the tip of your tongue but can't quite get it out. Well, Rob, what is it? What if I told you that in 2 minutes, I was going to walk away without my popcorn and you were going to run after me, popcorn spilling everywhere, telling me I forgot it?

Do you ever wonder how long we've been here? 10 years? 25? 100? I couldn't even tell you what 'here' is. I can tell you're confused, I'm sorry Robert. Maybe this is all that exists, maybe this is a nightmare and you'll wake up any minute now, maybe we're in hell; for what, who knows. I can tell you want to say something, but I know you can't. You see Robert, you and I are just going to do this dance over and over and over again, locked in this loop for all eternity, some sick cosmic joke by God. I guess I'll be taking my coke and going Robert, nice chat.

Its an interesting idea but it must be done right.
I want to hear the anvils and falcons, I want to smell the popcorn and crablegs, I want to feel the threat of the popcorn mines. Make me proud, user.

>does anyone else not like popcorn?
I’m with you
>I just buy candy
Lost you. I don’t go into a movie to snack. Usually I’ll do a substantial lunch or dinner before a matinee or evening show, respectively