Why did Finn reject Millie ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxT3LKuH-cE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's gay, she's in heat.

Her lack of penis

i mean just look at her. disgusting

hes gay or already fucking starlets twice his age that the jews give him

He's a gay jew and she's a dirty shiksa.

/thread

that webm is hilarious

nu jenna fisher

He has good taste

Either full of himself or gay or both.

she is literally me irl
fuck man ;_;

>that autistic expression he makes when she touches him
Hits too close to home. I was just like that 10 years ago. Now girls that age are all i'm attracted to.

Why are you trying to have sex with young boys you disgusting woman

Savage

You guys are creepy.

>implying women post here

he can't handle how cute she is

Imagine being Finn in that scene and having to be all like "damn Millie Bobby Brown, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Finn and not only stand in front of the camera while Millie flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her gaudy cheekbones and eyebrowless forehead, and just sit there, picture after picture, interview after interview while she perfected that act. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her GO GIRL and DAMN, MILLIE BOBBY BROWN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been propositioned on Twitter by 10/10 mid-twenties models for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of Vancouver. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her limp wrist as strokes your arm suggestively, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the reporter calls for another group picture, and you know you could kill every single person on this carpet before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Wolfhard. You're not going to lose your spot as Hollywood’s most prominent child actor over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Finn had a trauma being butt fucked by he producer.

Thought's on Millie Bobby Brown's livestream from today? What does it mean for her career?

youtube.com/watch?v=hxT3LKuH-cE

He has to be gay. Any other boy his age would be all over her.

What a faggot holy shit

DISMISSED
REJECTED
PUBLICLY HUMILIATED

He's gay

FUCKKK. This hits too close to home. When I was his age tons of girls had a crush on me but I was very embarrassed and flustered whenever they made advances on me publicly like that. Even when I was in high school this blonde chick sat on my lap in front of my friends and I was deeply embarrassed and tried to get her off

Finns not gay, he's either embarrassed or he's trying to play it off cool so he can be seen available to other girls

Millie on the other hand must feel like shit. Things like this is what pushed girls to have low self esteem and become turbo slut and into hard drugs.

Feels bad man

Same, but I was totally gay.

He's a faggot.

I know this feel. Then I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21

there is nothing gay about wanting your hands on your male friend as often as possible

It is a little odd how much he is touching this other boy but recoils in disgust anytime the girl gets near.

I swear Hollywood must rape celebrities or something. None of them are normal. The women grow up as sluts and the men as total faggots.

;_;

being a fag is part of being a good actor.

damn he might be gay

>It is a little odd how much he is touching this other boy but recoils in disgust anytime the girl gets near.

are there any gifs or webms of Finn reacting to the other girls from the show? maybe its just how he is towards millie

jesus christ i didn't think it could get this bad but it has

Fack is real!

best pasta

which part is supposed to be controversial?

"bonding"
no way those subtitles are real
really? Innuendos and all?
wtf

Isn't he like 14? He might just be incredibly shy around girls

what?
she's just acting like in annoying cunt in these that's all

>Sup Forums tracks the sexual development of a teenager

>rightjack

looks like he just likes boys more so he doesn't even think of girls

Arent they too young for that? If its not sexual then its ok, tho; nothing wrong with not rejecting not manly man things.

itt

Is this the Reddie thread?

A cunt.

Damn she's already acting like a slut and she's only 13.

because she has a horrible family who encourages this shit

wtf is that

Imagine smacking her little bum around

wtf? kids cant be gay. kids are just kids.

>teenagers can't be straight, theyre just kids

Because he knows she will go down the Bella Thorne path and wants nothing todo do with her

>that little motion forwards she makes
>her looking away in shame when it doesn't work