FINALLY!

FINALLY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shouldn’t it say alleged?

the entire list turns out to be like a few episodes of xfiles from the season without mulder and thats it.

Yes, but that's not the point.

Well, what's the list?

so is this list like 3 movies long?

>LOS ANGELES—In light of numerous allegations of sexual harassment made against producer Harvey Weinstein and other powerful film industry figures, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences released Friday a complete list of feature films that can be enjoyed without supporting a sexual predator. “Sexual harassment is a systemic issue in Hollywood, and we understand that many fans don’t want to support any movies made by its perpetrators, which is why we’ve taken it upon ourselves to compile a list of all 14 movies that viewers can feel comfortable watching without being complicit,” Academy CEO Dawn Hudson said of the list of films, which includes Stranger Than Paradise, Marie Antoinette, and The Brave Little Toaster, that are completely free of influence by any producer, director, actor, or crew member who had sexually harassed someone. “Fans who want to avoid watching any film featuring the contributions of a sexually abusive distributor, screenwriter, location scout, supporting actor, or key grip are assured they can safely enjoy these dozen-plus movies. From The Delinquents—the only film from before 1970 to qualify—to Cheaper By The Dozen 2, there’s something for every moviegoer who wants to take a stand and refuse to support work by sexual predators.” At press time, the Academy had apologized and removed several films from the list after new sexual harassment allegations had emerged.

Until the next round of false accusers show up and put the list to zero

Want a hug?

>which is why we’ve taken it upon ourselves to compile a list of all 14 movies
>a list of all 14 movies

Every man is a sexual predator.

kek

Given the sheer number of people that work on movies now it’s practically guaranteed that at least one is a sexual predator for any given film.

> At press time, the Academy had apologized and removed several films from the list after new sexual harassment allegations had emerged.
kek

This is unironically good.

Kińo requires purity of the soul and a sober mind.

"Eat from the trough, live like the pig" ~Marcus Aurelius

>tfw they find out the key grip or the caterer for those movies asked a woman for her phone number that one time

There is no alleged in the court of justice.
You're either guilty or not.

I HAVE THE LIST RIGHT HERE!

can they release a list of films i can enjoy that don't feature actresses that willingly and without prompting sucked a dick to be cast?

>10/20/17

really ahead of the game here Sup Forums!!

>The Brave Little Toaster
Didn't John "Lots-o'-Huggin'" Lasseter work on that one?

dont you mean...the lust?

Uhm, sweetie. White men rape all the time.

>FINALLY!
powerful stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

I watched this "a day in the life" of John Lasseter where we hugs everybody ( male and female ). Its just super sweet and innocent. I want a hug from. that cute daddybear.

It's a fucking Onion article, so probably, in the name of satire.

So are people just going to accept being called sexual predators or is anybody gonna sue?

What does that mean?

2 hugs with 2 different women within SECONDS

Number 3

Innocent clumsy "unwanted" hugs.

Before some tard comes barreling in, it's an Onion article.

COMMENCE WAVE TWO

Now do one for Jews :)))

That's one more category than we tend to find in the court of pre-justice.

Can I get a list of films that I can enjoy while supporting sexual predators?

>only Mel Gibson movies

That’s the onion

>That guy overhang
I think the shirt just accentuates it

Surely none of these films were directed by roman polanski, right?