Who was in the wrong?

who was in the wrong?

The jew

Taking someone out for dinner is a social activity, regardless of what they eat.

I mean, it was an Armani suit...

Yeah the show was made by a jew and its mostly about jews being jews you dumbshit

"Taking him out for a dinner" counts as dinner even if he doesn't get a necessarily dinner item. Soup should still be a dinner food though

wtf I hate SEIN FELD now

Did he crumble???

wait seinfeld had jews in it?

It's like I'm talking to my Aunt Sylvia here.

What exactly was the debate?

Doesn't matter. A deal's a deal, user.

Jerry was continually guilted, too bad he was just a big bitch too.

The show never tried to hide its Jewish heritage, this shouldn't surprise anyone. I actually really like the show too.

was Jerry a cuck?

His ex does get blacked in the final episodes.

Jerry was the least funniest character of the main crew and an atrocious actor. He was only made tolerable by having a god-tier cast around him.

Threadly reminder that the Patrician Ranking of Characters based on how funny they are is the following

1. George (self-explanatory)
2. Elaine (also literally the greatest actress to ever be in a sitcom)
3. Kramer (hes the funniest character in some episodes, but his ranking suffers because hes annoying and too try-hard in some episodes)
4.Jerry is dead last. Literally anyone with a pulse could play that role

Kenny Bania bought Jerry an armani suit and told Jerry to "take him out for a meal" to pay him back for it
Then, when they got to the actual restaurant and Kenny orders soup, which he thinks doesn't use up his meal so Jerry can then take him out again for another meal

>2x10 bicep curls

No. Bania bought the suit for himself but it didn’t fit anymore. Bania was in the wrong. No dinner is worth a nice suit.

>the greatest actress to ever be in a sitcom
she's tied with Kaitlin Olsen at this point

The Jew is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

Bania

That's Bania's problem. The place in OP's pic looks like a nice enough place. If he was going to be retarded about it, he should have asked for more. Jerry is delivering his end, Bania's moving goalposts.

>Its always sunny in philadelphia
>ever being funny to anyone whos not a soyboy cuck millenial nerd

Bania called Jerry specifically to take him up on the dinner. It's clear to see what this represents; young, up and coming comedians trying to buy favor and friendship of more established and popular talent. In the business world it's called "networking" but Jerry is a true stand-up: an independent act. Not a talk show host like Jay and Dave, not an Second City / SNL / Groundlings improv acting alum, a true, late 1970's dirty, 100 table spotlight against a brick wall nightclub stand-up comedian, and really didn't care to "network" to get popular.

you forgot to throw 'reddit' in there, you non-argument-having frogposting (likely fucking weeb) retard

Shes not even in the same planet as JLD in acting skill you dumb waifufag

>implying hes wrong

is soup really a meal or not? I say yes

> mfw Jerry, George, and Elaine are all jews

JLD is a Jew, but Elaine isn't. Also, it's not really "mind blowing."

>Is soup a meal?
No..its an appetizer

Semantics, and no.

The dinner is not just the meal it's time spent, conversation. It was Bania's fault for going out and just ordering soup and expecting more. Otherwise e's just trying to loophole Jerry into repeated dinners.

I'd give the suit back straight after the soup incident, what a nut.

Kenny. You can't expect Seinfeld to sit with, and pay for what he eats twice, just because he doesn't feel like ordering something substantial. The meal is the act of sitting down and eating together.

I'm married and have white children. I love the show. You're a k*ssless v*rgin. I don't need to say any more.

I've grown to loathe Jews but I still love Seinfeld and Curb.

who was in the wrong?

Kaitlin Olsen is one of the few female comedians that makes me laugh and she truly has a gift for comedic timing and delivery, she should have a larger profile than she does. Having said that Julia Louis Dreyfus is in her own echelon in terms of sitcom actresses and Olsen doesn't come close to her.

The guy trying to go in head first. George shouldn't have sat there for so long but regardless you don't try and take a car park as someone is reversing into it.

>seedless straw peaches

what did he mean by this?

Head-first guy should have stopped for a minute to scope if George was parking or just staying put. Rushing in was retarded.

Seinfeld is my favorite show, despite my lack of like for Jews.

Exactly. Regardless if you see someone's reverse lights on you don't keep trying to take the spot.