/rlg/ - Reylo General

Engagement photos Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1th

/whaleandfaggotgeneral/ what have you become Sup Forums?

I have become more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of!

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

Post cute/lewd cousins

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

kill yourself

Post cute Adam

>I don't like something
Better enter the thread and reply and let every one know. That'll do it!

I love Reylo!

We ded?

It always gets quiet around this time.

Some of the best conversation happens now too though. Usually in the late evening.

Will episode X feature a reylo megababy? Think of the possibilities.

wew lad no wonder she took it down

google says that nina dobrev

>Finn and Rey are never going to look in this way at eachother
>better start shipping Poe and Rey reeee!!

Did you guys hear about the tragedy of the Finn/Rey faggots ?

hahaha its the same guy. he's been in these threads for that past 8 hours lmao

Lads lately I've been getting this intense desire to impregnate women. Not just fuck them. But when I see something like this I have fantasies of cumming deep in her and making her have my child.

This is clearly not Daisy. But speaking of her, we may start getting new workout videos from her soon. They're starting filming for IX in June and she was posting videos about her training with TLJ a while before filming began.
>tfw no Adam workout videos

Fuck off with this shit.

>June
Is the script even finished yet?

My favorite part is some of the ones now "shipping" Poe/Rey used to claim Reylo was bad because of the age gap. Poe is older than Kylo.

I want to lick her teeth and sweaty butthole

Yes. Well, JJ turned in a draft at least. A couple weeks ago, I think.

they're going to start filming a month after solo comes out. they're like rats on a sinking ship

That's because Adam is
>private
>based

I want Rey to take a big fat hot wet shit in my mouth.

I love how progressive she is.

she's human garbage

Why are they so against this ship? Because it's a white man? I bet if Kylo were a darkie they'd ship the fuck out of it.

No, JJ pitched his version of IX a couple weeks ago. I don't think the actual script is finished.

I know, but I'm curious to see his routine. And I wish I could tell him to start squatting because he has negative ass.

thats John's family...and thats the TFA wrapup party in London.

I wish we could see what Trevorrow's was and why it got him fired.

Tall bois usually dont have ass, sadly.

all shipping is cancer

Luke was in it and not a depressed hermit. Disney hates Luke because all their new characters are garbage.

Official Star Wars Databank ships Reylo. Hasn't Pablo Hidalgo said he helps write these entries? It must kill him inside, since he dislikes Kylo so much and probably hates that Reylo is real.

Go be buttblasted somewhere else, here nobody cares for your pain.

Cheer up, user.

his body would be perfect if he had an ass

I can deal when men don't have asses. It's sort of cute in its own way.

he's already perfect stfu

I like asses, but back and biceps are my fav

Adam follows the white girl pattern: When there's no tits, there's often a bit bigger of an ass. When there's big tits, there's often no ass. Adam's tits are huge.

Of course. Sjw against Reylo because Kylo is white and hetero. He doesn't act like a gay fag in the movie to trick Sjw. While Boyega is an attention wh*re who always acts like a clown to trigger those delusional gay fags.

JJ, Rian and Disney don't give a single f*ck about SJwhale and Finnwhale. Look how Disney still uses Finn as a n*gger comic relief for fun in 2 movies.

>buttblasted
90's born queers were a mistake.
It's the truth, it's been the same since the first draft of tfa, luke kept becoming the most important thing as soon as he entered the picture. that's why they've been trying to keep him out of it as much as possible. they can't have him overshadowing the new characters. I know you lot love this shipping shit but these new characters haven't resonated with the general public

Let's talk lightsabers. Will Rey build a double sided one out of Anakin's old one? I guess that would depend on whether the crystal broke into two pieces. I still think they're leading up to a double sided staff blade, though.

Do you think they'll dive into the purification of crystals in IX? Will Kylo purify his? If he does, will he then have it turn into another color? It was originally blue but maybe it would become something else.
>tfw I remember that Kylo's saber color is described as red-orange, which probably shows that he wasn't able to bleed it pure red alongside cracking it

i know user i'm just being greedy

Again with the 90's born queers rant. You're a broken record, my man. Why have you been in these threads for days?

Also, Kylo and Reylo are some of the most praised things in the movie by the general audience and critics. I see people rave over them more than Luke.

I would love if Kylo's saber stays red even after redemption. I like the idea of him accepting his darker deeds and the darkside itself. Reconciling with the past and accepting it and himself. Keeping the saber the same would be a good visual aspect of that.

lmfao nothing much has been praised in this movie. 50% and dropping.

I agree but idk if the Mouse would allow it

they don't care about continuity

Maybe. They're supposed to be the balance of the Force right? Unless they just full on grey Jedi them. Which would be fine, but if that were the case Rey would have to become at least a little bit darker and grittier. She's too naive and optimistic. That's why she failed to turn Ben. She rushed in like a dummy and expected a guy with Stokholm/PTSD to drop everything and join the enemy. Id really like to see her mature a bit.

I think his saber has so much character, so I kind of agree. Though a white cross saber would look cool.

I remember seeing a TLJ visual dictionary page of his lightsaber and it finally explained why the saber is partially open and has so many exposed pieces. Kylo keeps it that way on purpose so he can easier do maintenance and modify it. Basically it's so janky from trying to accomodate the cracked crystal that Kylo doesn't even bother closing up the internal workings because he has to mess with them so much to keep it functioning.

I don't think it's a balance to gray. I think Kylo is going to learn to balance the dark side within him and stay in the light. Rey is already good at that, as she showed by diving into the dark side unafraid when she needed answers and emerging unscathed.

He would mod it out. Ben's a fucking nerd.

Disney doesn't understand character development

>Basically it's so janky from trying to accomodate the cracked crystal that Kylo doesn't even bother closing up the internal workings because he has to mess with them so much to keep it functioning.
so with all the resources of the first order he can't get his hands on an intact crystal? not even one? who's writing this shit.

they've fucking changed everything about the force.

Either there isn't one he can get or he just doesn't want to.

most likely it's just more terrible writing. just add it to the list of shit that doesn't make any sense in nu wars

Still better than midichlorians.

REEEEE

Not really. Luke also learned to accept the dark and not give into it. Them balancing the Force as gray would be new. Kylo balancing himself and learning not to give into the dark is still coherent with the dark side being a cancer on the Force. In a redemption path, he'd learn to let it not overwhelm him or control him anymore.

I don't know how Kylo's saber has changed anything. His lightsaber being unstable because his crystal is damaged doesn't contradict any lore. I thought the purification stuff was introduced before the ST.

We gonna get more dogfights lads? I would love to see Ben fly the Millenium Falcon if he's redeemed. Even tho he hates that ship.

We don't know what the lore is on that because we haven't seen anyone attempting to find a kyber crystal yet.

No doubt. Kylo's TIE barely got any play and they keep hyping up how good of a pilot he is. In another thread we were discussing how he and Rey might show off their skills in a unique way in that they do impressive maneuvers to avoid each other instead of confront each other. And that Kylo may dogfight with Poe and have Rey get in the way so he gets distracted.

Yeah I've read that cross guard sabers were used during the Great Scourge of Malachor.

Also Grey Jedi have already been present in the EU forever. And the Bindu is cannon.

In Rogue One they were mining it in mass. Remember the ambush scene?

Kyber Crystals were being mined in mass for the Death Star. Maybe after 2 it's just depleted and hard to find now.

Rogue One was a long time ago. We don't know how it is in the ST. They may have gotten depleted somehow

Who cares? Why does this random shit make people so mad?