This is what happens when you place a literal fucking Muslim in charge of Marvel

This is what happens when you place a literal fucking Muslim in charge of Marvel.

Is this bait?

>She-Hulk turned into Fiona
Holy shit.

Other than the Invisible Woman one it is accurate.

Not really. Scarlet Witch had more conservative outfits before, her current one has a decent ammount of cleavage.
She-Hulk is more or less the same, her biggest change to date is thanks to Bendis.

And as you said, the Sue comparison puts this firmly in bait territory.

Oh no! Now Wolverine looks like the old Wolverine, Scarlet Witch is less likely to make you look like a pervert for reading her book in public, She-Hulk looks like an athlete, and Spider-Woman had a kid! Whatever will we do?!

Fuck off tumblr.

Widow's tits are zipped up more often than not. The heavy cleavage thing happened mostly in the 2000s.

Spider woman isn't pregnant anymore and technically her outfit covers less it just isn't drawn painted on. Which brings to question why the first one is good but Gamora's skin tight armor bad?

she hulk isn't even what she currently looks like

>Being gay.

That book is such trash, and it has nothing to do with how they draw Jen. The characterization, pacing and dialogue is absolute garbage, not to mention that nothing of interest ever fucking happens.

>not liking slow burns

>make complaint that OG Scarlet make you look like a perv because superbikini
Now, I know you just said it because you couldn't come up with a REAL insult, but I'm going to ridicule you for it anyway

Tumblr would ENCOURAGE a skimpy bikini superhero, because muh body positivity and muh still not asking for it. Tumblr would also complain that She-Hulk being dressed up as a weightlifter AND being a musclebabe makes her "just a male superhero with boobs :((("

>Wolverine looks like the old Wolverine
too bad she's not wolverine and everyone hates it when they try to make her wolverine

>Scarlet Witch is less likely to make you look like a pervert for reading her book in public
but reading a comic book about a pregnant woman is A-ok, amirite?

>She-Hulk looks like an athlete
and she's not

Girlverine is pretty good and Shulk being drawn by Cho is always great, Black Widow never really has any breakout stories but she never seems to have terrible stories either. The rest is crap or bait.

>too bad she's not wolverine
fair
>reading a comic book about a pregnant woman is A-ok
Yes. I know you don't actually get out and talk to people, but literally nobody cares when a character is pregnant. Just because you fetishize it doesn't mean normal people do

>she's not (dressed like an athlete)
I know working out is another thing you don't do, but chicks lift in sports bras and shorts all the time. The Hulk's whole thing is being muscular, so there's really nothing wrong with having her wear workout clothes

You know who I meant, dammit

>too bad she's not wolverine
fair
>reading a comic book about a pregnant woman is A-ok
Yes. I know you don't actually get out and talk to people, but literally nobody cares when a character is pregnant. Just because you fetishize it doesn't mean normal people do

>she's not (dressed like an athlete)
I know working out is another thing you don't do, but chicks lift in sports bras and shorts all the time. The Hulk's whole thing is being muscular, so there's really nothing wrong with having her wear workout clothes

You know who I meant, dammit

>less likely to make you look like a pervert
if this is a legitimate concern of yours, you need to relinquish your balls

He's a jew, not a muslim.

>if you're legitimately worried that the living, breathing girls that actually talk to you think it's creepy when your comic book is just panel after panel of fanservice with lasers, you need to relinquish your balls

We both know you wouldn't say the same thing to a guy watching that animu about fighting with your tits and ass, user
I hope to god you wouldn't say the same thing, user

>yet another Sup Forums thread

Good lord this is tumblr as fuck.

Just fucking kill yourself now. Nobody will miss you.

Yeah, I actually would.
Listen, genius, if you want to meet and fuck someone, the places you're supposed to do so, bars, clubs, or meeting them through friends aren't places you should have a comic or manga with you anyway.

If you think a chick will fall on your dick while reading a comic in the park or something, you're an idiot.
And for that matter, who the fuck reads comics outside anyway?

Gamora's original costume might be pure cheesecake, but the bodysuit costume is bland and despite covering her up is still designed to draw attention to the breasts and crotch. Basically it's visually interesting cheesecake, especially when compared to how the other characters dress, versus bland cheesecake. Likewise, strapping Laura in Wolverine's costume is stupid for a variety of reasons, but but doesn't mean that her original outfit was that great either.

Pregnant Jess made me hate Jess.

What kind of irresponsible fuck crime fights while pregnant.

I can see where you're coming from with most of those, but that Scarlet Witch costume is best she's had since Perez put her in the belly dancer costume.

That fucking mass effect armor on Gamora will never stop looking terrible.

Has she even Hulked out yet?

in flashback but its coming she's going to die if she doesn't the one chick sicked her Cthulhu monster on Jen

1 - perv implies perverse which implies unnatural.
Their is factually nothing unnatural about straight male sexual attraction to the adult female form.
2 - She has rarely ever had a blatantly sex appeal for sex appeal sake outfit in the 616.
Her Perez outfit was a valid gypsy dancing girl outfit which makes perfect sense for her heritage.

Can't agree.
Not the cheesecake hater but I like it ALOT more then the movie inspired outfits & her current outfit.
At times like pic related it looks badass.

It's literally just mass effect armor, though. It's the laziest design possible. Also it does not fit Gamora's character AT ALL

Nope.

6 months of nothing.

I don't think it can be considered lazy with all that awesome detail.

>Now Wolverine looks like the old Wolverine

>awesome detail
>random lines, spots, and bars

I despise SJWs from the bottom of my soul and I hate the modern pandering of Marvel - and even I welcome this.Except X23 dressed like wolverine, they could have gone with a new design.

I like scarlet witch outfit.

Official power ranking:

Carol - old design is better
Wanda - new design is better (and she never actually wore that "old design")
Gamora - old design is better
Sue - new design is better (also she barely even wore that "old design")
Spider-Woman: Old design is better
X-23: Impossible to call because they're two totally different roles for her
Tasha: Literally the same fucking costume.
Shulk: Both are equally good.

A slow burn should still keep the audience interested.

>hating on Cho She-Hulk

Then continued to do so with a newborn she just dumps on her friends whenever possible.

>so many fetishes catered to
I see no problem here.

Has more to do with feminism and uppity women. Most censorship movements are done by women.

That Scarlet Witch outfit is pretty much universally liked.
It has enough cleavage to keep Cheesecake fans like myself happy while seeming dignified & high class. The beads redesign of her headdress hearkens to her gypsy heritage.
And It's not boring as fucking shit like her 1st Uncanny Avengers one which is also sadly loved by many people.

Mark Brooks made it look really damn sexy in pic related.

>tumblr
>still throws around empty insults and tells people to commit suicide for disagreeing
>like a tumblr user

You're missing the point user. Bar hookups aren't what I'm talking about. People who might be interested in an actual relationship with you are going to think it's creepy as shit if you read Bikini-Woman and/or that boob fighting show in public, or really if they even see you with a copy of it. Not that you would actually know anything about hookups OR relationships, anyway
>If you think a chick will fall on your dick while reading a comic
user, that strawman did nothing to you. Stop beating it up
>who the fuck reads comics outside?
You don't go outside to begin with son, don't judge me just because I do

>fellow brendaniel fan
nice

They aren't random, they flow across her form nicely.

>are going to think it's creepy as shit if you read Bikini-Woman and/or that boob fighting show in public
Only prudes, man haters or people who look down on comics regardless of cheesecake.
My 1st kiss was with a girl I went to digital art class with who saw me looking at comic art on the computer including plenty of cheesecake images.

This is what happens what when a literal fucking autistic /pol shill posts on /co

Hrs taking about Sana Amant.

Then's "hrs" is a fucking ignoramus.

It's boring enough, and the headdress is so elaborate and hard to draw, that about half the artists on her solo book used different costumes, that all looked better.

That cover is likely the best it has ever looked.

>that about half the artists on her solo book used different costumes, that all looked better.
Eh the outfit on the Japan issue looked better but the one that Dillion drew sucked bad.

The outfit is less an issue then how awful & feminized they have made her face...
> Pic related...
> Fuck's sake...

Now there are some exceptions, Brooks & Marquez still do her face well but still...

>feminized
DE-feminized I meant...

That costume in #3 wasn't that bad. And #2, #6, #9 & #10 all had better outfits than the main one.

Aren't six out of your eight de-feminized examples from the same artist? Plus whoever drew her in that Spider-Woman issue where Jess gave birth made her look feminine as hell and gave her back the bombshell body-type.

He's Jewish actually.

She Hulk got hotter though, and Sue with all the cutouts looks like literal shit.

>Plus whoever drew her in that Spider-Woman issue where Jess gave birth made her look feminine as hell and gave her back the bombshell body-type.
Need examples now because every time I have seen her in Spider Woman she has looked fucking awful.

The only ones I can really disagree with are pregnant Spider-Woman and X-23. Spider-Woman looks like a bad cosplay compared to her older design and putting X-23 in a Wolverine costume detracts from her being a separate character and makes her more of a literal Wolverine Rule 63 than she already was.

Probably talking about this page?

Quite honestly the only real abomination is Jessica.
Carol would be ok, just give her a nondyke haircut.

For some reason the colorist keeps making it look like Carol layers on makeup with a cement trowel.

It really bugs me that it looks like a corset except painted on her body except for the tits where it's tight enough to push them up and together? I'm sure it's some kind of boob magic or whatever but make up your mind.

She does seem like the kind of woman to fuck her makeup real bad, though.

Javier Rodriguez is real guud at art

>That fucking jawline
How the FUCK is this allowed in this day and age? And I don't mean covering her up and giving her a dyke haircut. I mean drawing a character so heavily off model in a day and age where character models are readily available.

Some of these are fine-
>Sees Wanda, she-hulk and spiderwoman
Just......why???
What purpose??

The sue one only existed for 1 year in the 90s, stop talking about it.

Why is that nurse a wooden spoon?

>Her Perez outfit was a valid gypsy dancing girl outfit which makes perfect sense for her heritage.

But it was a bellydancer costume, which nothing to do with "gypsy culture and heritage".

Why, it's almost like it was the last time Sue did anything memorable.

Sana Amanant.

You mean the woman who said she liked Carol's Ms Marvel costume and had nothing whatsoever to do with Carol getting covered up? That Sana Amanant?

>I'm sure it's some kind of boob magic or whatever but make up your mind.

user, never forget that Wanda Maximoff's body has always been the greatest natural wonder of the world, and is beyond the abilities of mortal man to explain.

so they all look less like the perfect comic book woman everyone uses as a template and now they look more realistic, so what?
I'm glad shehulk has that big angry booty now, X23 is fucking bullshit though.

>Superheroes
>Looking realistic and not perfect

Take the cowards way out.

>Use liberals to enact Sharia law
Just as planned

Bendis is that you?

Scarlet Witch, Jessica Drew, and Gamora all have better designs. Black Widow lost her zipper which is arguably better because I prefer latex to skimpy clothing. Carol's design was never really amazing and the current design under the correct artist still looks great.

She-Hulk is still thicc as fuck

>literal muslim

what did he mean by this?

Sana Amanat

Fuck you Achmed

to catch everyone up

no

how many jewish dicks did she suck and fuck to get to be editor?

retard.

>hating sue's costume

The real shame is she's not in any comics right now.

Not really, i see just movie synergy.
Because Spandex is too cheesy in movies. And movies want to be serious and to look like they could be real.

>actual relationship
user, people who think less of you because of what fiction you consume aren't relationship-material.

What does a bunch of women have to do with the person in charge being Muslim?
I don't see the connection.

It's her best costume to date. It has personality, it's easy to remember among her other costumes and it made the tiara work.

This seems like an overreaction.

>people other than me like slutty 90s Sue

>People will unironically defend the 4-kini now.

When's the marriage?

A slow burn is not the same thing as boring, user.

This book would be much better as an OGN than a monthly paced book.

Comics really need to leave that model behind

The raghead is making women cover up.

Soon they'll be wearing fucking hijabs.

Hey, guys, can you imagine being THIS retarded?