Post best versions of a character

Post best versions of a character

Jaime was spot on in Brave and the Bold, but I'd say his first comic run was still much better to him.

I couldn't stand their constant attempts to point out his his ethnicity, I fucking hated every voice appearances hes been in because they sprinkle shitty Spanish in his dialog and it passes off as cringe

he doesnt have the accent to pull it off stop trying

I'm glad batb didnt though

BATB Aquaman is best Aquaman

Also had best Faceless Hunter

Same.

>I couldn't stand their constant attempts to point out his his ethnicity
I don't recall BATB doing that?

I think he's referencing young justice

BTBATB was the best at handling his race imho. Jamie in his first appearance quoted Cesar Chavez, but they never had him calling people Essey like in young justice.

And don't even get me start on the Teen Titans giving him the soccer kid hair cut

BatB basically whitewashed him by having Ron Stoppable voice him. He sounded bland and generic.

I like the guy voicing him in the Teen Titans movies and Justice League Action. He sounds Latino without forcing it like YJ did.

>He sounded bland and generic.

The kid wants to be a fucking dentist, bland and generic is right.

>bland
Nigga that's the point. Reletivley normal kid that is thrust in an abnormal situation.

He grows from being a bland, normal kid (that happens to be Latino) to being a superhero.

Character progression

They're both perfect in every way.

Fucking hell, that's amazing.

My amigo, that's just Hispanic kids after they integrated

>I like the guy voicing him in the Teen Titans movies and Justice League Action. He sounds Latino without forcing it like YJ did.

I liked the voice too but idk what you mean by not forcing it, they forced it hard and that's what I hate literally every VA was fine until they had him say essay or familia

Muh black friend

Obligatory

I live in El Paso and everyone here does that shit. Spanglish is in our muddy Mexican blood.
I always imagined him sounding like Danny Phantom desu senpai.

Perfection

Not even joking.

Obligatory

Factually incorrect

>bimbo barbie Carol
>instead of /fit/ butch Carol

>Well written bimbo
>Horribly written bitch
I'll take the bimbo

I can dig it. It's my legitimate first introduction to aquaman

The best

I am so tired of this meme

Look, I like BATB Aquaman too but he's barely even Aquaman much less the "best" version. He's an underwater version of Marvel's Hercules

All memery aside, let's be real

TDKR Bane is VASTLY superior to Knightfall Bane, especially in terms of motives
>I had a bad dream about bats, so instead of using my anime-tier muscles and immense IQ to take over my home country right away, lemme go fuck around in some American shithole with another whiny orphan and get arrested first
vs
>Batman is a fellow exile from the League of Shadows, and as such he and Gotham will be my first victories on the way to establishing anarchy

The choice is an obvious one

Say what you will about Genndywars, but he created the best version of General Grevious, hands down. I also consider his EU Legends-novel version to be just as superb.
Then Lucas and Disney had to go and fuck him up.

I like southern belle Rogue but I think the goth thing fits her character better.

southern goth was best rouge desu

Wasn't there some sort of miscommunication about his design or something?

Way I heard it, they were told he could use like four lightsabers... but some confusion started over the multiple arms bit. I love how mobile and unique this makes his animated fighting style though, fighting with his legs and such.

I've never heard about that miscommunication before, but it sounds interesting. Did Grievous even use four arms in his famous first fight with jedi shaggy? It's been a while since I watched it.

I don't follow DC very much, but he is really growing on me. Is there a recommended list, or a series the features him heavily?

No, he carries his extra lightsabers in his claw-feet/tosses them around and catches them to mix up his attacks.

It's so unique compared to every other style... especially versus the shitty "I have four arms, watch me spin the lightsabers a lot" version we got in the films

Side note though, I may be going mad and just making that "miscommunication" bit up, but I swear I heard that somewhere.

I want to fuck that cat.

I think I remember Grevious using his four arms ambility only as a surprise attack sort of thing in Genndywars. In his second appearance, he does the usual hands/feet combat, but when he's being attacked by two jedi at once, he splits his arms in half and kills both of them with his extra lightsabers.
That's a much better use of his fourn arms than the spinning shit in Revenge of the Sith. I will admit I do like his movie version voice better, though.

And don't worry about going crazy, you could be totally right and its just a Mandela Effect sort of thing happening.

>Mandela Effect
God damn that piece of shit "Theory" pisses me off. It's straight up people just being mistaken about something but making up some garbage magic excuse as to why they're wrong.

BATB had the best versions of a lot of characters. The only animated versions in some cases.