Are these good films

Are these good films

I'm sorry?

Is this a question? Because it is not formatted as such.

Haven't seem Logan. Paul was utter shit. Can't imagine how anyone would enjoy it.

I haven't seen them.
That is to say I haven't saw them.

The eye scene got me to be honest. But overall, yea, disappointing movie.

I know what you're doing, but it's not funny

Good to watch when you're just hanging out

>Ayy weed lmao

i hated Paul
Logan was pretty good

They're to die for.

I haven't seen Logan. Paul, on the other hand, is complete irredeemable garbage.

Paul is the worst if the simon pegg movies, but even then it's still enjoyable to watch once. I haven't seen Logan yet.

paul was okay, a little heavy handed with athiest bs though.

Nice try fag. Logan was good.

What did the retard mean by this?

I liked it, insult me if you wish.

PRIME shitpost, I ironically appreciate this

They're basically hang out movies. Nothing too special to watch on your own.

Seriously it's like they WANT you to give him money.

Team up movie when?
>Logan and Paul travel the world saving people from suicide. Logan cuts them down from the ropes and Paul resurrects them

Can't believe you newfags were baited so easily

can't believe you fell for my bait

Any other good trilogies like this?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

You didn't catch something..
HANG out movies.

Can't believe you feel for my bait.

made me laff op, i can tell you have aweird sns of humer like me

this lol so random xD

> not catching the hanging jokes

Paul is utter irredeemable trash.

Logan is not that bad, but I have to warn you. It is easily the most depressing X-Men movie imaginable.

Spoiler alert. Extreme spoilers ahead.
You will see the death of Jean-Luc Picard.

And the death of Wolverine. Twice.

also people dont understand the arc of a man, from hated hero to outcast alien (alien hat in the forest video), poignant

American Ultra
American Hustle
American Honey

Paul is one of those movies you see that you can't even remember a single scene from. All I know is they were on an RV and at some point they were at a gas station.

Damn.

I put extra spacing in my message above between the spoiler alert line and Picard reference, but it disappeared.

Oh look, logan's butt buddies still mad nobody likes them. You are literally the laughing stock of the world. You're ADULTS who make a living pandering to CHILDREN with abhorent behavior. You will never be forgiven, and you will die alone. Everybody hates you. Kill yourselves.

I remember it stops being a stoner comedy so they can convert a Christian girl into a weed-smoking atheist slut.

The future of Aryan nationalism? Heh, glad you asked. You're looking at it kid.

American Ultra is insane in that it's an attempt to show MKUltra as something hip, same with that shitty Tom Cruise CIA drug running movie that came out last year. It's like, yeah we're torturing and reprogramming people, and selling drugs, but it's cool as fuck dawg shit.

You could also just use spoiler tags retard.

>blue and orange
Are you even fucking trying?

>implying it isn't cool

>newfags
As if Logan Paul is an oldfag meme? If anything only newfags know about Logan Paul

Nah, I don't care what you watch and enjoy. If you genuinely like a movie, more power to you.

My bad. I usually don't post on this shit board.

News flash. Not all boards have spoiler tags.

Eat a dick, bitch.

>The Chad Jake poster

HOLY SHIT I'm terrified

Where does American Beauty fit into this trilogy? Or was it decanonized because of the Rapey Spacey?