What would you do if you had Aku's powers?

What would you do if you had Aku's powers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgTc1tIErGQ&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck myself

Become woman and masturbate

create saibamen youtube.com/watch?v=QgTc1tIErGQ&t=0s

unleash an unspeakable evil

Twoah open a portal in time, and undo the future that is my life oh god someone please kill me.

Abuse my powers

Just be bros with the samurai trying to vanquish me

Bring back Ashi

>unleash unspeakable evil
But a foolish samurai warrior will step forth to oppose you

Conquer the world and rule over it with a semi-benevolent fist.

Also impregnate lots of women.

Eliminate all Steven Universes, then give up my powers for good

Kill the samurai.

start World peace, and end world hunger

It's fine. Before the final blow can be struck, I'll just tear open a portal in time to send him into the future where my word is law.

I... wouldn't exist...

1. Unleash Unspeakable Evil
2. Fight Foolish Samurai Warrior wielding a Magic Sword
3. Tear open a portal in time, and fling him into the future (where my evil is law) before the final blow is struck
4. Take over the world (and maybe beyond as well) and make my evil law
5. Oppress the world while waiting for Samurai
6. Upon the arrival of the Samurai, try to kill him in various ways, while being as hammy and over the top as possible
7. Continue in this game of Cat and Mouse until one or both of us is dead/imprisoned/otherwise disposed of.

user, are you ok?

>Go to the future
>Get lottery results
>Go to the past
>Win lottery
>Spend the rest of my time dicking around with powers for fun
>Resume normal routine

Anytime I didn't like someone, I would just FLUNG THEM INTO THE FUTURE WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW

Oh the things I could do...

Just make sure not to give your seed to crazy ladies

it'll come back to bite ya hard

quit the wageslave live

turn into a cute girl and have anons gangbang me for hours on end

Make the Vikings win a Super Bowl.

I would spend eons gathering knowledge, then settle down in seclusion. From there I would think about philosophies and become a hermit to be sought out for knowledge.
And I would probably fuck a bunch of women and make demon seeds

What powers DOES Aku have?
1. Lazer eyes
2. Super Strenght
3. Shapeshifting almost without any limits, which can allow him to fly
4. Dividing himself
5. TOAH OPENING time portals, to future or past
It is discussable if he can or cannot teleport and if he is all seeing, for he always knew where the Samurai was.

Am I forgetting something? All those powers could be quite useful in real life.

Jack must have a pretty big dick if he is actually penetrating Aku in that image.

This

i would make the endless samurai jack threads stop

He can teleport. He can also travel to other planets at near light speed.

Mmmm

>Laser Beam Eyes
>Super Strength
>Shapeshifting and Conjuration I think (if you count the raining death spikes thing
>Overshadowing corpses to turn into his own ground troops (I guess this counts as dividing himself?)
>Martial prowess (he may not be Jack tier but he was pretty alright)
>Time portals
>Potential teleportation or at least fast travel (unless he is just stalking Jack)
>Voice changing
>Corruption (the disease in that one ep and turning the rams into monsters)
>Potential command over the undead / evil spirits (if graveyard ep is any indication)
>Invulnerability to anything that is non deific / high tier holy / himself
>Telekinesis / long range manipulation (how he made the stick Jack threw turn the opposite way to lead him on to a dangerous path

I think that covers most of em

I would FUG the foolish samurai

7. Transforming others (ex: turning goats into monsters, or restoring Scaramouche's body)

Kinetic screeches

Turn into Ikra and futa rape Ashi then vagina rape Jack in frobt of a bounded Ashi.

Can Aku change his color when he shapeshifts, or is he always black, green, and red?

Go back in time and make Genndy write a better ending to Samurai Jack.

Always the same color scheme.

I dunno about directly but he can use makeup and such

He also created Mad Jack out of the Samurai's internal rage, and created that cursed wishing well that fucked up those Archers
He had to rely on make-up to trick the Foolish Samurai into dating him for a while, pic related.

Thats gay senpai

>But I will never be alone...as long as I have you

>"I was just pretending to get close to you to hurt you! I-it's not like I wanted to spend time with you or anything b-baka!"

>Jack living happily ever after in a gay relationship with Aku
>not being endgame

Screw Ashi, this is the real tragedy here.

>But I will never be alone as long as I have you
Aku confirmed yandere.

Man, Aku has a lot of powers.

you forgot Great Flaming Eyebrows

Fire breathing
Regeneration

>"Aku!"
>"Where?"

Make Darkstalkers 4.

>tfw S5 didn't start off with Jack and his qt Warrior Woman gf living a quiet, domestic life together in a decent suburban neighborhood with kids until Aku decided out of the blue one day to reveal himself because he was sick to death of waiting for Jack to die, when he isn't even aging
>they're just in the middle of fucking under the sheets or something, Aku gets bored, and defaults into his 'normal' voice before shape-shifting back to back to his tree demon form
>it's revealed their kids were just Aku doppelgangers with Japanese colored make-up
>it's revealed even most of their HOUSE is made of Aku, except for maybe for just the one bedroom they were in
>all the Aku goo converges back to it's source, and before Jack can unsheathe his sword to start fighting again Aku turns into a little humming bird and flies off

I'll open a time portal instantly after only having my powers for like a minute.

Why would I want to have threats to my power.

Just fuck around I guess. I don't know if I'd rule the world, too much work for me. I'd just enjoy being op as fuck.