How the mighty have fallen

How the mighty have fallen..

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg23431211-300-radiationeating-bacteria-could-make-nuclear-waste-safer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did Thor and Captain America trade hairstyles?

Thor's hair is cut against his will in Ragnarok by Stan Lee

So he sold it to cap then? neat.

tit reduction

>new hulk is much larger
>has smaller pecs

1978 dickhead

Who cuts Hulk's hair though? It's clearly faded on the sides, there is no way he could do that himself. Also who shaves his chest, back, and face? Also why is he wearing jeans, where could he have found that waist size in the vacuum of space? Why didn't he also get a shirt wherever he got the pants? Also how does he brush his teeth?

>Also how does he brush his teeth?

His body constantly emits gamma radiation which would kill any bacteria that contacts his body. He doesn't need to brush his teeth.

All good questions. For another time.

How the kinos have risen!

I'm not sure that's how gamma radiation works but I don't know enough about it to dispute it.

Honestly like that old Thor design much more

he was long haired in all the other ones, I think they did it for the ladies

>I'm not sure that's how gamma radiation works

What do you mean? Gamma radiation is very dangerous.

All the slaves on the planet he's on, he's the star gladiator

CGI was a mistake.

Short hair is retarded on thor, but who the fuck seriously misses ferigno?

>implying bottom image isn't better
>implying i wouldn't fuck both the hulk and thor
how the mighty have fallen into my pussy, know what i mean?

1988 >>>>>>>> cg hulk and metrosexual thor

And I'm sure Gamma radiation doesn't turn you into a green monster so that's a moot point anyway. Stan Lee said he only used that because it sounded cool.

Why is Thor no longer blonde

Well Banner was using gamma rays to try and recreate the results of the super soldier experiment, so presumably it was used in a way that makes you big and strong instead of giving you cancer.

POOR LIL WHITE BOI CANT COMPETE WITH BIG GREEN COCK!

>metrosexual
>the thor that DOESN'T have long hair and a beard

you people are fucking strange

Up until Thor Ragnarok Ferrigno was actually doing the hulk voice in the movies, albeit mixed up in the recording booth.

You’re thinking hipsters or something, metros are defined by the clean cut look

one has fur on his armor the other doesnt case closed

I watched that 80's movie a while back. Surprisingly kino. Wish they would have done more Thor stuff back then, long before the mouse made him an ironic gelding.

Because Chris Hemsworth didn’t want to wear the wig anymore

Excellent question, next.

So he's basically giving everyone and everything around him cancer. Shit hero 0/10

That's the hulk

They would have been severely gimped by the tv-scale budget. They splurged on a one-time guest appearance and he still didn't do much as far as flying and lightning and other Thor-Type stuff. He would have just been a non-green hulk who talked and punched things.

Sure but he mostly hangs out with superheroes, and they're immune to it.

Has someone told black widow that isn't hulks baby in her belly? Shit's a tumor yo

I guess you're right, checked

It's just that the thing that I really liked about it was his moral simplicity. I know there's this whole cosmology to the Marvel stuff and Thor has to fit in that, but it was fun and not morally gray. They even made it important to point that out about the character. The modern man sees the world as a really complex place, and it ultimately leads him to being more vulnerable, more complaint and docile. The Thor in the 80's show sees it all clearly and doesn't want to know anything besides virtue and enjoying life to the absolute fullest. He's a true superman. He's kind of more like the Thor from the Eddas I read when I was young and not an ironic bodybuilder with a one-liner like Hemsworth's Thor tends to be.

There's bacteria that feeds off radiation in real life.

newscientist.com/article/mg23431211-300-radiationeating-bacteria-could-make-nuclear-waste-safer/

>“Radiation levels found at nuclear waste dumps don’t kill these bacteria, they stimulate them”