A FUCKING GUINEA PIG??

A FUCKING GUINEA PIG??

karma for killing the baby. They made it seem like she would have gotten away with it had she not gone into the room to kill the baby which is absurd.

Also she should have ratted on the car driver 15 years ago.

>oh no she killed the insurance investigator
>oh no the investigators husband knows where she is
>oh no the baby was must have seen its dad getting killed
>kill the babby, all loose ends are tied
>it turns out the baby was apparently blind
>but the guinea pigs memories can be read as well

i feel the ending wouldve been more effective if they cut out the blind baby/guinea pig bit and made it so she was found out by more conventional means. like her obsession over this technology made her overlook blood trails or something

Guinea pigs have poor eyesight and couldn't ID a face with its memories. And even if it did have 20/20 eyesight, how would they pinpoint that memory?

Can guinea pigs even recall their memories

Bigots.

They should have put the stuffed monkey in the room.

>Monkey needs a hug.

Yes, I'm big guy.

This is what I talked with my sister, it would be more logic if there was a dog/cat or even a bird.

i was certain that the black woman was going to make the white woman watch her fuck her ex-husband. wouldve blown Sup Forumss mind at least

Should have just had a nanny cam or some actual video recording technology in the room with the Blind baby, instead of a fucking guinea pig. Maybe the arabic guy had the feed in the room with the bathroom seeing has he left his visually impaired toddler alone.

Something obviously incriminating identifying her would have been a more ironic.

thats what i think too. even before this, i dont think she wouldve realistically killed her ex. maybe her acting wasnt good but it looked dumb

fuck that's FAR better

i just sort of took The Twist since the rest of the development was obvious

With all this future technology, why is the baby blind? How come it didn't have a Geordi visor?

she should have been written to grab some random blunt/sharp weapon to kill him while he tried to leave.

What future tech?

>It's a Sup Forums fixes another multi-million dollar netflix blunder thread

comfy

If they have technology that reads memories, why don't they have technology to transmit sight from a camera to his optic nerve?

Input is harder than output.

This was nowhere near as dumb as episode 6 - which was blatant and utter pandering. They attempt to twist the black male murderer's AI representation and his daughter (the black chick faking the British accent) into being the good guys because "fuck whitey." I literally cancelled my Netflix.

thoughts on episode 2?

i like how they don't mention what the black guy did to warrant a death sentence

Why cast a 30 year old to play a 15 year old?

Serial killer.

Exact same thing I thought, the guy was put on death row for a reason.

WE WUZ INNACENTZ

>in order to get people to recall memory you have to crack open a beer and try really hard
>but the fucking hamster just showed them the right timeframe of memories as if a murder would even register to a fucking hamster as anything unusual anyway

Trash ep desu

The white guy was just running a business and the black girl was a murderer, arsonist, and thief.

Killed the weather girl.

>but the fucking hamster just showed them the right timeframe of memories as if a murder would even register to a fucking hamster as anything unusual anyway

lol

killed a weatherwoman or something, it wasnt exactly hidden. that wasnt the worst part of that segment. take yer Sup Forumsitics out of it, it was fucking stupid that she had her mum in her mind while she killed the guy.

>episode 6
>first story was the best thing of the episode
wew

was the robo dog episode kino?

this
I was hoping the entire ep would be a bunch of these vignettes, I wanted more than just 2.

Hang the DJ > Arkangel > USS Callister > metalhead > Black museum

Better season than the last desu, even the worst ep had one of the best moments

white christmas was better. there were 3 vignettes though; the pain doctor, the karl pilkington plagiarism and the hologram prisoner

>arkangel
>better than anything
???

It could have used the White Christmas runtime and a couple more tales, there was loads of shit in the museum

It was a good jab at helicopter parenting and the anger I felt at the mother was enjoyably palpable. Kid acting was meh of course but I liked the premise.

>Karl Pilkington plagiarism
hyuck

I honestly thought she was in college or something at that point.

best to worst

>hang the dj
no flaws besides series gripes with rehash of the simulation plot

>crocodile
all the faults with the best potential plot

>metalhead
would have been a great intro episode to the series but it was just throw-away mimicry of twilight zone and Twist Ending

>Black Museum
series of potentially great episodes condensed and destroyed by a social narrative to create some bullshit anthology universe nobody asked for

>arkangel
stupid characters doing stupid shit

>callister
stupid "virtue signalling" at the expense of known franchises/fandoms

She strangles a guy at least twice her size, what the fuck?

I raised an eyebrow at first but if you watch it again he falls back on his head, perfectly reasonable to choke someone stronger if they're concussed on the ground already.

you'd be a lot happier if you werent so annoyed at politics

thanks, kiddo

you're welcome, maybe this year will be your year

I don't think this would be legal in America. And if it was, almost no one would submit to it OR operate it (unless they wanted to end up like this woman).

It will be. Its an insanely useful technology. But realistically you will probably need a court order before using it.

it seemed to me she strongarmed him all the way through tho

cuz the baby was just an AI...try and keep up

I thought it was at least entertaining. Reminded me of something from Are You Afraid of the Dark with the slightly silly/campy tone. The guy who played the head of the museum knocked it out of the park.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Baby needs a hug :(

Even polygraphs aren't admissible in most jurisdictions.

because polygraphs are not accurate. The tech in the show looked pretty accurate.

>she was wearing a lime green jacket
It was actually yellow
>jacket changes color in his memories
How reliable could it be, it seems like the memories could be altered pretty easily

Having the protagonist(s) be black and having the antagonist(s) be white in a story isn't automatically a moral statement against white people.

Oh you probably think San Junipero was the best black mirror episode period. Fuck off mate.

This was the problem for me. I hated the ending. If a human needs all these cues like music and smells then how the fuck can a retarded rodent remember that? Even if it could see 20/20 and even if they were somehow capable of storing many memories like humans how would they get him to remember that exact moment? Why wouldnt they just see him thinking about eating and shitting

Are the police just that incompetent in the future that they can't catch a sloppy mass murderer without this memory technology?

Hang the DJ > Metalhead > Black Museum > Callister > Arkangel > Crocodile
weak season, just like the last

European police, yeah.

No that was obviously S1E1

Worst episode of the season and maybe of the entire show. Some witness to a traffic accident goes from accessory to involuntary vehicular manslaughter to mass murderer overnight and then gets caught in a "twist" by a pet hamster. They didn't even do anything interesting with the technology to compensate for the lame plot.

It would of likely smelled the blood in the room and had a strong emotional reaction to it (fear of its own safety). The show also alludes to the police having more advanced technology.

You could of literally spent 2 seconds to work most of this shit out. The good news is that you are too retarded to be autistic.

>mfw car doesnt start in a black mirror episode

xd

there was no evidence. which was the point of the whole episode. holy shit Sup Forums has ruined your critical thinking skills lol

>episode called BLACK museum
>main attraction is getting to kill a BLACK person
>hurr nothing to do with race

minorities and women automatically trigger this website lol. its too easy at this point.