Why is it so fucking bad? everything is S10 except the were-lizard episode is just cringeworthy...

Why is it so fucking bad? everything is S10 except the were-lizard episode is just cringeworthy. And I though season 9 was bad.

have you considered the fact that your perspective is awful and needs new horizons?

same reason why all reboots, sequels, prequels, etc are all shit.
it isn't original.

*blocks ur path*

was garbage

I'm on S10E5 and in enjoying it so far. Only thing I didn't like was the Trash Man episode ended in a kind of unsatisfactory way

>Why is it so fucking bad?

X-Files had no quality control after Season 3.

NO, Scully! It's true! You didn't see it! I tried to record it on my DVR but it didn't work out! If you'd been there, Dana, you would understand just how bad it is, just how low these men in positions of power have stooped...

it's bad because this fucking retard

Garbage opinion.

Too bad Twin Peaks sucks

but the original x-files is one of the best tv shows ever created

No Twin Peaks owns

>those eyes

I kept getting confused if I was watching the X Files, a soap opera spinoff of the X Files, or X Files fan fiction.

nu-x-files is more like the people who created csi ny took the x files and modernized it to appeal to the retard audience that watch shows like csi ny

All I want at this point is an absolute, definite ending for M&S. I don't care what that entails or dand csn't.

What I suspect will happen is the show anast get exploited to milk nostalgia until it gets cancelled again.

Also, fuck Chris Carter after tonight if CSM wasn't lying. I have a terrible feeling he has no idea where he's going with all this. Deja vu.

>MUH QUIRKY DOUGIE JONES NU-TWIN PEAKS IS SO EPIK I'M PICKLE RIIIIICK XDDD

Dougie Jones

so did the aliens take over humanity and force the writers to make the show pro alien?

Let's wait for the motw episodes.

>motw
muslim of the week?

just watched this.
holy crap, what an abomination.

What do you mean? S11E01 was pure xino.