Screenshot this

Episode IX will reveal that Rey is Palpatine's daughter, and she is the physical embodiment of The Force, explaining how she is so super-powered.Craving power and status, and realizing the Light path limits her power, she will turn to Dark Side and the movie will end with her ascension as a Dark Lord of The Sith, forcing Kylo out of his position as leader of the First Order and plunging the Galaxy into an era of Darkness where she uses his Goddess-tier powers to enslave some systems and destroy any that resist.

Next trilogy will be a redeemed Kylo scouring the Galaxy and trying to form a school of Grey Jedi to combat Rey's tyranny, ultimately ending with Kylo sacrificing himself, near-death after a hopeless duel with Rey, and Rey allows him to kill her once she realizes what shes become in a moment of self-reflection

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no evil sithfu Rey gf

This would unironically save the NuWars

One, that requires a canonical Star Wars film to have an incredibly evil female antagonist, the most evil person in the galaxy would be a woman and this franchise has had essentially no female antagonists in the movie. The only one I can think of is the Clawdite assassin Zam Wesell in Attack of the Clones. Everything else has had a good deal of female antagonists (Asajj Ventriss, Jedi Exile, Darth Talon, Aurra Sing, Darth Cognus, Darth Zannah) but the movies are never going to have that.

Soy Wars certainly isn't going to make MaRey Sue into Empress Palpatine. You gotta be nuts to think they would do that. She turns Kylo somehow and its 50/50 if he survives it.

Kino

Have I ever told you, the tragedy, of Darth Reyguis the Wise?

What did JJ do with the mask after filming?

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

lmao i aint screenshotting shit

Who would fugg palpatine though?

Except TLJ made it very clear that Ben Solo is the central character, not Rey, she was an afterthought in the Ben-Luke rivalry.

Also the movie hinted her dark end, when she went straight to the dark side when meditating, and the fact that she was so distraught at being of poor origins hints she wants renown.

Also Rey literally translates to King in Latin. There literally is no way this is an unintended coincidence

The new trilogy had Phasma.

>implying the media wouldnt celebrate Rey as a hero even if everything OP stated is true

Rey is like Daenerys Targaryen in GOT, she could literally spend the whole movie slaughtering younglings and everyone would still talk about her as if shes the greatest hero the world has ever known

>Also Rey literally translates to King in Latin.

Oh, you mean knockoff Boba Fett that they threw in the Sarlaac Pit two times in under 15 minutes? OP is talking about EMPRESS PALPATINE. Captain Phasma is nothing compared to that.

I love how progressive she is. A great role model for young girls.

whats funny you stupid cocksucker

but his benis init

quads confirmed, Based Daisyfu best role model

Not him but Rey is King in Spanish, in Latin is Rex.

they just fucked things up and made things more complicated

>ywn live under Reyfu's tyrannical age of darkness

What am I looking at here, some sort of hijab+parka fusion? Pretty cute tbqh

I like this, and Reylo dying in each others arms having never truly experienced their love together would ve kino, but I doubt Disney has the balls to do something like this