Unsounded

New Unsounded page with so much shit going on that I can't figure out how to save it

Let the whole thing load and finish animating, then do a screencap. I'd do it but I'm a lazy fuck.

>But first I need your balls, good sir

I think Bastion is my new favorite character. He's so level-headed in spite of all the wacky bullshit going on around him, and yet still knows how to have a good time.

So tittybird's tits make first silver?

First tit-anium.

Oh! Oh! He's going to kill everyone when the song ends, isn't he?

Here's the print version from Patreon, figured it would be easier.

So a red multi-titted crow immortal offers you knowledge and power in exchange for you cutting your own balls off and you're like "yeah, this is a good decision."
It looks to me like Bastion is aware of the ridiculousness and not very happy about it.

What if it offers you the knowledge and power to regrow your balls?

What if it offers you pleasure more powerful than anything your flesh could impart? Remember what she did for Duane?

Here you go. Compared to the print version, I like how this shows more of the background pymary illusions

Oh, hey, it occurs to me that that could be one motive for Bastion messing around with matters of life and death. Not the main reason, maybe, but a nice side effect.

neat

animated pages r cool

i imagine it is most likely a genie-style "no wishing for more wishes" type deal. like best-case scenario the tittybird smacks you upside the head and tells you nobody likes a smartass, worst-case scenario the ball regrowth spell is boobytrapped so you grow balls all over your body or your body morphs into nothing but one giant ball or some other monkey's paw bullshit.

>grow balls all over your body

Remember how wrights work: in order to grow new balls, you'll probably have to steal someone else's.

Idea relayed to Thank you for your contribution to the corruption of mankind.

Shieeeet, so that's where they got it all

That "secret" animation reverses direction for me if you don't focus on it. Anyone else? Is it intentional?

probably just an optical illusion or something

RIP Silver waifu, we hardly knew yee

I can see it reverse direction while I'm looking at it. Given that there's no way to do that in print, it can't be a plot point.

Same. It starts the "right" way by going from tittybird to the guy, but then reverses at some point. Definitely intentional.