2 Viltrumite hybrids almost kill them a few issues ago. Now the are plowing through thousands of them like tissue paper...

2 Viltrumite hybrids almost kill them a few issues ago. Now the are plowing through thousands of them like tissue paper. This has to be the worst issue in the series.

The whole series is horrible.

The top two hybrids almost killed them and then Mark finally snaps and instantly kills one. I mean the hybrids aren't fully grown, this should come as no surprise. Literally teenagers.

>2 Viltrumite hybrids almost kill them a few issues ago
They were the strongest of their siblings and one of them almost killed Eve, Mark was able to put the brother in the ground the second he decided enough was enough.
>Now they are plowing through thousands of them like tissue paper
I distinctly remember Oliver getting messed up because he charged at a physically superior foe, one of those foes being Thragg, but still, it's been established that when the Viltrumite/bug hybrids are purple that they are still in the process of maturing and are pretty much inferior to fighters who are near/on the level of Nolan, Mark, Thragg, and Allen.
>This has to be the worst issue in the series
I thought it was good, but it definetly showed that Eve has no place in this war, she's completely outclassed by literal henchchildren who were weak as shit in comparison to everyone else. I hope they leave her out of future battles, she's just a waste of space at this point.

Isn't Thragg a genetically engineered super Viltrumite? So a regular Viltrumite fighting him is like a regular guy trying to fight captain America? Nolan and Thedeus stood no chance against Thragg either.

Also we just found out that he has 1000s of these guys at his disposal. So he just sends 2 of them to kill Mark? Wtf?

Did you forget the part where eve fixed up her family with her powers and said she made Mark and herself stronger,is any more explanation needed

Mark spent most of that fight protecting his family, OP. He wasn't fighting at his best, obviously.

And if you'll notice, Eve wasn't really dealing much damage to the half-bloods in the latest issue. Mark and Nolan were doing all the heavy lifting.

Mark literally decapitated one of them with his hand when he decided he would stop fucking around.
Besides, those 2 were supposedly the best out of all the hybrids

Who's got the story time?

I don't sorry.

Yes, and Thragg's bugchildren, who are far weaker in comparison to Mark, Nolan, and Allen have zero chances at beating them because their practically an army of street-level criminals trying to overwhelm three Hulks.
The two he sent were the strongest, that's literally stated in the comic.

If he sent all of them deep into enemy territory they would get killed and even if they managed to kill Mark, Thragg would be then outmatched versus Nolan, Allen, the space rider guy and Sharkteeth
Quality>Quantity

Eve is basically doing nothing

Nolan is a direct descendant of the supposedly greatest Viltrumite ever, so that's at least a somewhat even match

Eve is kind of a fucking waste of a character, isn't she? When was the last time she was really interesting?

He a descendant of the rightful emperor. He's not physically special. Thragg bodied him when he first showed up.

Yeah, I'm not sure why she's there to be honest. She's way out of her league fighting an army of Viltrumites.

Its fitting though, shes been out of actual action for a long fucking time and obviously got lazy. She hasnt been training her power or expecting to get back into the thick of things because Mark was full on IM DONE FIGHTING.

Honestly she should just stop expecting to live a peaceful life ever again, shes really naive.

Conquest

>got lazy
>had a kid
>didn't get banging MILF hips

A waste, a waste, a waste!

Yeah alright what the hell

Seemed like he really was concerned about their well being in this episode. If they are that disposable to him he should has sent like 10 in addition to the 2 best ones to kill Mark. Even through he went himself.

I still cant tell if shes afraid of her powers still, i mean why do her constructs still have the density of foam board?

I get a little mad every time I see that cape.

There's a 60-second post buffer for images now? When the hell did that happen?

Oh shit thanks senpai

No problem kohai

... When I typed this I could've sworn I said "thanks senpai" but I guess my brain's autopilot just wrote "senpai" so I don't know how I feel about that

If Kirkman REALLY wanted to do something fun, he'd begin to tease us with Eve trying to get her mental blocks removed, and when it eventually happens Eve goes nuts and gets an arc as a villain.

Full-blown Dr. Manhattan Eve is pretty much the only way to top Robot+Thragg.

Oh it's a word filter thank god I'm not that much of a weeaboo

Would you a Viltrumite qt?

Eve really just seems like a liability here

Sorry but heart belongs to Anissa.

I forgot about that dope space racer.

I have to say, I love the idea of pitting Thragg and Robot against each other.

Thanks OP

What really bored me here is what's her face has the time to spot, and do nothing about, the activities of the heroes and runs to Thragg...who is just floating there himself doing fuckall but trying to look imposing and then starts rambling on about the strong and the weak.

Even if Kirkman doesn't want him fighting Allen until the finale he could at least have him taking out some ships or something. He just phoned it in here and hoped Ottley's graphic display would tide readers. Thing is unlike the cases before where the events were meaningfully tense and Ryan managed to convey that well, I just feel like this was a waste of time. While disturbed they didn't seem entirely deterred by the deaths of the hybrids, in which case they could have just ran another Viltrum on this planet and be done with it. With how fragile these things seem it would have only been Thragg left and they could hammer his ass into submission now that he doesn't have his Viltrumites around to cover him.

They didn't let Nolan know? He should be pissed because they are putting the other Viltrumite in danger without their or his knowledge.

I agree he's done once they lead him to earth with the pure viltrumites and robot. GG EZ

They might see the return of Thragg as Nolan failing them since it was his idea to exile him instead of kill him.

Plus Thragg has a new empire's worth of Viltrulimites which might sway them over to his side.

Its actually disappointing now that I think about it. I was getting hyped up about this new Viltrumite army but they proven to be worse than cannon fodder in this issue.

She pretty much exists only to job

I think they honor the bloodline 1st considering how fast they turned on Thragg in the 1st place.

That and due to the magically pacifying culture of Earth the Viltrumites seem deathly loyal to their Human-Viltrumite hybrid offspring above all.
All Thragg's bringing is a bunch of psychotic bug strangers with an eidetic memory. Not strength, not culture, not some lost legacy.

Maybe if Kirkman claimed Oliver's people were genetically resistant to the Scourge virus or something he'd have a case but Mark already recovered from that without any long lasting problems so even there Nolan's bloodline has already brought more to the table without even trying.

It's not really fair to compare three of the hardest stunners in the series to a bunch of Viltrumite children. We've pretty much known from the beginning that not all Viltrumites are equal in strength.

The problem is, Mark/Allen/Nolan > Viltrumite children > pretty much everyone else.
If Mark, Nolan and Allen die, the Coalition forces are fucked.

After this issue all the hype for the war went out the window. They made the new viltrumites trash. I bet even the immortal could take on a few of them. With a few dozen viltrumites backing them up and robots army this war should be laughingly one-side.

I figured these guys would be stronger than Oliver because Thragg being their father is a super Viltrumite. Also there were 1000s of them and they were literally killing themselves trying to hurt Mark/Nolan/Allen. It more one sided than Oliver vs Thragg back when Oliver was a teenager.

Jesus.
So much bug fuckin'.

You think at one point he just starts jacking off into a jar then tells them to impregnate themselves?

>more one sided than Oliver vs Thragg back when Oliver was a teenager

Debatable.

Bruh Mark cut one in half just by flying through a group of them. Thragg had to at least attempt to harm Oliver here

well Thragg is probably going to kill Nolan, at the very least

>Speed Reading
>Current Year + 1
I Shiggy Shigeru Shiggihara

After this I don't know how Oliver managed to pretend to have joined Thragg and keep a straight face.

That's a good point. I forgot about that to be honest since that issue was so long ago.

Nolan it too good for this world too pure. Don't do it Kirkman

If Allen lets that happen he'll be the biggest idiot out of them all, Nolan is the only thing keeping the Viltrumite empire relatively stable. Oliver's dead and Mark would likely not want to become emperor.
Making a rapist Regent Empress and her bastard son eventual Emperor would be a really bad idea.
Because of the implications of such a takeover.

That's some game of thrones shit there.

>implying Mark won't step the fuck up now that shit has gotten serious and after his dad gets fisted

Me too. It'd be different if other characters got turned ibto trophies hut no, only Battle Beast gets fridged so Thragg can have a new suit.

I mean we knew that's how things were going to end up, right? We've known for a while now.

It's pretty nuts how much foreshadowing is packed into these pages.

I would figure that Thragg would had enough respect for Battle Beast to give him a proper send off. Considering he didn't take the advantage in their fight he earn at least that much.

Giving him a proper burial is a good sendoff. Wearing his skin is just gloating. He's only doing it because BB looked cool.

>looked cool
>gave him the best fight of his very long life thus far
>forever honors him at his right hand
You'll notice how Oliver didn't get made into a cape

Now I think Thragg make clothes out if people he's killed. Like Oliver is his pjs and Thedeus beard is Thraggs underwear

We've seen dozens of veteran Viltrumite wartions and zero percent of them are wearing bits of enemies as trophies. The ONLY reason Thragg is weating BB is because it looks cool. It's disrespectful.

That's why I get a little mad every time I see that cape.

Thragg is a bit of an exception, to be fair

Goddamn it, Carlos.

Anissa is pretty chill now and Marky is a little bitch boy like his dad.

Wait did we get to see more of them other than that single page?

>oh shit my titties

We've already had the Phoenix Saga. Kirkman isn't that much of a hack.

I don't like this. Way too many qt viltrumite girls are getting mangled.

All of the Viltrumites on Earth are have been literally loved into submiting to Nolan's will. Even Annisa is now a loving mommy. They would never willingly follow Thrag now.

Can we please just end this stupid fucking comic book already? I've never understood the appeal of this edgelord garbage.

Thank you.
There seems to be little to no story retention in people on this board.