Ok, I've read a ton of Shazam and Black Adam comics, but they never seemed to explain one thing

Ok, I've read a ton of Shazam and Black Adam comics, but they never seemed to explain one thing...

Why does this nigga have pointy elf ears?

Seriously

Does anyone have an answer?

PLEASE

C.c beck wanted him to look evilish. While some Egyptian statures have pointy ears.

Cool development backstory, but is there ever an in-universe reason for the pointy ears?

Since Shazam looks like an adult Billy Batson (or Billy's father) I assumed it made you into the peak version of either yourself, or atleast made you look like the ideal version of a person in your mind.

I don't know if that's true of Black Adam, but if so, why would he want pointy ears?

I always wondered this too OP

Namor decided to go undercover as a better character

Wait a minute...

IT FITS

Rock of Eternity ain't gotta explain shit

Why not? They explain everything else

A little known fact: Middle-Easterners typically had pointy ears during Adam's time. You're welcome.

>why would he want pointy ears
one would argue it makes him look less human, and dont forget this is a time when many pharaohs were... well, fuckin deformed, and that was a testament to their godhood

i think in some stories, he is the son of an actual real world pharaoh, but i dont remember which, or if it was a freaky one

if its peak form, then he views those cosmetic changes as above normal human, and if its peak form combined with aspect of his gods, then its surprising he doesnt look worse

No they didn't

Don't listen to this guy! Fake news! SAD!

>you will never give black adam a blowjob while kneeing on a bunch of corpses

why even live?

Uncanny

What Egyptian statues have pointy ears?

All the ones of pharaoh have regular ears

Has Namor just been sitting on that throne in the same pose for months? He's got plant life and barnicles growing on him for fuck's sake.

im saying that like many european kings, their "strong bloodlines" gave them various medical problems. he's not going to give himself scoliosis or something that would fuck him up, so he has pointy ears, like many of his gods

though now, looking up his gods (i dont know if they were even mentioned which he had in the new 52, just that he had powers from the wizard) nearly all of his gods are birds or regular dudes

that being said, all the pictures of human gods, have quite long and tall ears, but NOT pointy ones

Shu
Haru
Amon
Zehuti
Aton
Mehen

Yeah, none of them really match his ears