The Jedi deny sex to their members

The Jedi deny sex to their members

Mace Windu was a virgin and Anakin wasn’t

And we are supposed to be surprised that he is angry? after watching Anakin get cozy with Padmé for years and probably suspecting there is more to it?

is that why his sword is purple?

I don't think it says anywhere that casual sex was not allowed for Jedi

is sex denied, or just relationships?

also, jerking off using the force? fuck yea. massage that prostate.

the chad skywalker and the virgin windu

Just relationships forbidden. Obi-Wan was confirmed crushing poon in the canon Clone Wars show.

I think you could fuck all you want as long as you developed no attachments from it.
Buddhist hookup culture. What degeneracy.

>sheev will never shoot force lightning up your boipusi

This. Also I believe having children was forbidden but don't quote me on that.

actually sweetie they just deny it to their WHITE MALE members.

Not to mention that Obi-Wan's all but confirmed to have a bastard.

"Satine's nephew" my ass...

Ki-Adi-Mundi has a wife and children, he was allowed to because coneheads are a rare species and the need to reproduce and create more was allowed in his case.

Yeah, this. All the autists being like "Oh it was totally cool, they're not virgins at all, they just can't get attached."

This is the niggerification of the West in action.

ITT: Men who believe that "her past is just her past".

>Jedi, the Good Guys
>Abduct toddlers and train them to be religious nutcase child slave warriors
>Separate them from their family
>Nobody has sexuality, whenever sex is show it is almost always negative

>Sith, the "bad guys"
>Literally worship passion but have no sexuality
>Brainwash acolytes and limit themselves sometimes as few as 2 sexless individuals in the rule of 2
>Every Sith with sexuality is kiboshed from the films, including a proposed Darth Talon

NO FORCE USERS HAVE PROPER RELATIONSHIPS WITH SEXUALITY AND THE FAMILY UNIT.

THEY ARE ALL EVIL BECAUSE OF THIS.

Maybe feeling the Force is during meditation is better then sex

I heard somewhere that Mara Jade was in fact the bastard of Obi-wan and Satine's sister. Do you think it could have been a plausible outcome?

>is sex denied, or just relationships?

Just relationships. The Jedi code forbids attachment. One nighters are okay.

>I heard somewhere that Mara Jade was in fact the bastard of Obi-wan and Satine's sister.

You heard wrong. Mara Jade isn't canon.

If the darkside is full of hate and fear then why does the lightside jedi deny marriage and sex in general?

>You heard wrong. Mara Jade isn't canon.
You cant be this fucking retarded can you?
I said that was the idea they where going for before the disney purchase.

Now you got porgs and sea cow tits.

The Jedi fell because of their code of no attachments. That is fucking rough because a lot of the female jedi are hotties

>I said that was the idea they where going for before the disney purchase.

I doubt that, considering George stated the EU wasn't canon before he sold Lucasfilm.

And also Obi-wan and Bo-Katan fucking just has no build up what so ever. It would literally be out of fucking nowhere. Especially since the last time he was even at Mandalore he was immediately recalled back to Coruscant because of Greivous kidnapping Palpatine.

>Now you got porgs and sea cow tits.
No different than Ewoks.

I believe children were forbidden because the Jedi didn't want one bloodline to have powerful Jedi children.

>tfw there'll never be a sexy sith lord girl who tries to seduce the Jedi

>George stated the EU wasn't canon before he sold Lucasfilm.
That didnt stop him from borrowing ideas and putting them in his movies. You honestly think he wasnt gonna use Mara Jade and the kids?

He even asked Abrahams about what would happen to Darth Vader's grandkidS"

>would literally be out of fucking nowhere.
Didnt satine die in the most cheap possible way? As for how it would happen? Who knows but the pieces where thrown there, just use your imagination.

>Muh Muh canon
Enjoy your fat jar jar chinks. Pen and paper rule of canon means that everything after the purchase its fucking fan fiction.

>No different than Ewoks
At least those served a porpuse to the story.

this would really make sense.
Hence the skywalker kids forming very powerful heirs? Back in the pre-purchase days.

There's nothing that says if it's forbidden or not, but it was likely discouraged.

The Jedi Order likely favored indoctrination over procreation as a gesture of good will and trust to the general population of the Republic. That those who made up the ranks of the Jedi Order were born citizens of the Republic.

Yeah, sure, every now and then you might get a case like Anakin Skywalker, a person born outside the Republic's borders. But on the whole, everyone in the in the Jedi Order was from the Republic, just like the people they serve and protect.

jedi havent been the good guys since the original trilogy

The only instance I know that Children were alive was that one Jedi Master (He died in episode 3 when the clones shot him on the bridge and was one of the guys who fought Grievous in the Gendy Cartoon) because his race ages rapidly (males) so he needs to fuck and bear a lot of kids or his races might grow extinct.

and this is why the best of the sith blow the fuck out of the best the jedi have to offer

at least when you factor in midichlorians which the last movie has all but outright retconned

How did it retcon it? Rey was just like Anakin in that she came from nowhere. Granted she had a biological father, but she still was just some random chick.

was allowed***.

>That didnt stop him from borrowing ideas and putting them in his movies.

True. Aayla Secura is evidence of that.

>You honestly think he wasnt gonna use Mara Jade and the kids?

I completely think that he wasn't going to.

>Didnt satine die in the most cheap possible way?
No. Darth Maul ran her through as an act of vengeance against Kenobi.

>As for how it would happen? Who knows but the pieces where thrown there, just use your imagination.

There are no pieces. Bo-katan and Obi-wan only met once. They have no foundations for a relationship.

>Pen and paper rule of canon means that everything after the purchase its fucking fan fiction.

Well yeah. Everything not made by Lucasfilm is fanfiction. That's actually how it's always been because George never cared about the EU outside of idea material. The stuff he made was his universe, and the EU was the fans' universe. Separate.

>The only instance I know that Children were alive was that one Jedi Master (He died in episode 3 when the clones shot him on the bridge and was one of the guys who fought Grievous in the Gendy Cartoon) because his race ages rapidly (males) so he needs to fuck and bear a lot of kids or his races might grow extinct.

That was an EU comic. Ki-adi Mundi has no children.

>The Sith doesn't entrap all the Female Jedi as personal breeding machines
STARWARS IS SHIT I TELL YOU

>The Jedi fell because of their code of no attachments.

They fell because someone refused to listen to their code about attachment.

Attachment is a form of selfishness, selfishness is a facet of greed, and greed is a sure-fire, one way path to the Dark Side.

Autistic manchild spotted.

Reeeeee!!!!!

Seems like they were a little too attached to that code if you ask me

Jedi seem to deal in absolute just like the Sith

Trips of true

Can anyone give me an actual reason to why the Jedi are "evil". It seems like just a bunch of butthurt hedonistic autists who will ignore half a movie, but obsess over a tiny misinterpreted line.

Could you have sexual relations with one of them if they were your master?

>The Jedi deny sex to their members

No, they just prohibit them from starting families.

In all honesty being a Jedi would be fucking amazing. You're essentially a superhero space traveler, going from planet to planet fighting bad guys, and you get to bang all the hot alien chicks that throw themselves at you.

>There are people in this thread that think casual hookups doesn't have any repercussions.

ah yes because a natural reaction to getting dreams about ur waifu dying is go on to kill younglings.

Didn't luke become the strongest because he accepted his feelings and moved with them without denying them or suppressing them? I don't believe people like the true jedi, more like in-between the lines, the jedi that strive for higher ideals while remaining human (like clone wars). Still, this kind of unclear system made it natural for them to fall in order to potentially make something that expands on the jedi ideals while looking deeper.

well lets see they used a slave clone army to defend themselves. They dabble in literal witchcraft. They according to their shit eu apparently can fuck but not get married. They train children to fight in their holy war against people like the sith.

>doesn't

oh god its worse than we tohubhg

>everyone accepts priestly celibacy
>can’t wrap their heads around it when it comes to Jedi
The Jedi are meant to be like monks and shit remember. The only thing that’s different from real life priests and religious is that they’re taken in as children without much choice about it, whereas you have to undergo a lot of preparation and acclimatisation before finally being able to make your vows and committing to a life of celibacy.

>they used a slave clone army to defend themselves
Jedi never approved of that and only agreed to lead them because of necessity. They were suspicious as fuck
>They according to their shit eu apparently can fuck but not get married
Yes because as we all know, casual sex never involves any emotional attachments to form
>They train children to fight in their holy war against people like the sith.
Darth Maul was the first Sith the Jedi had seen in 1,000 years. During that time, the Jedi were an exclusive order of objective, peace-keeping arbiters, for which their strict guidelines equipped them for.

Same as in buddhism, pic related (film also produced by George Lucas)

>without much choice about it
Yeah that's why Qui-Gon asks Anakin if he wants to become a Jedi and doesn;t snatch him from his mother in the night like you're implying.

The Sith would be way more cool and appealing if you saw them indulging all kinds of fucked up sadistic BDSM fantasy shit. I mean imagine what /d/ would do if they had the force dude. Half the appeal of fascist aesthetics is in its violent eroticism, after all.

so pitiful
>jedi never approved
not an argument.

>casual sex sarcastic remark
also not an arguement

>no sith in 1000 years
doesn't matter they still train them to fight it.

FUCK YOU YES IT IS FUCK DISNEY FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Anakin was a special case, remember? He was much older than the usual age for starting Jedi training. It’s kind of a big deal for 4 year olds or whatever to commit to a life of celibacy and combat training.

>doesn't matter they still train them to fight it

Pretty sure they train to fight anyone, just in case. But how do you train to fight Sith if you haven't seen a Sith in a thousand years?

Probably why some literally who like Maul was able to beat a Jedi Master - he was purpose made to kill Jedi, whereas Qui-Gon had probably never fought a lightsaber duel in earnest.

Oki. Here is some food for thought.
In the OT and PT it is not stated but strongly implied that force affinity is inherited. Non sensitive people can have force sensitice chikdren, which is rare, but force sensitive people very often have sensitive children.
Wat do ? Build an order of mostly celibate monks ? Breeding out of existence force sensitive people ? I dont think so. The "realistic " approach would that force sensitive families become some sort of nobility and rule, breeding sensitive heirs and small army of knights. This is one the most gigantic plothole in the setting in fact.

jedi seem like a bad mix between buddhism and Taoism

I don't know where people get this "good guy" vs. "bad guy" stuff from with Star Wars. Just because Luke was the protagonist means that he is the "good guy"? It's very obvious that the Star Wars is essentially one religious group fighting another, not Good vs. Evil.

>not an argument
You insisting something isn't an argument does not get you out of refuting it. I don't really see how being forced to support an army you never approved of makes you evil.
The sex argument isnt even an argument in the first place. Its vague justification by horny nerds who want to have head cannons where Jedi fuck each other. Romantic relationships of any kind are frowned upon to outright banned by the order.

Lightsaber combat is a form of meditation, or do you think Buddhist monks are guilty of training children to wage Holy War because they teach young students martial skills.
Stop being such a brainlet autist to justify your contrarianism.

>This is one the most gigantic plothole in the setting in fact.

That's not a plothole. The writers just decided that the Jedi won't do that.

>I don't know where people get this "good guy" vs. "bad guy" stuff from with Star Wars

From watching the OT, which is your basic story of good vs evil.

really i thought it did?

they did thing. thing = evil
>but but reasons!
no an argument.

I agreed with you, but Maul was not some literal who. The guy may not have been immensely strong in the force but he was trained from a toddler to be a living weapon. Take away the force from all force users and have them fight; I guarantee Maul would come out on top.

I always found that line to be an oxymoron.
>Only Sith deal in absolutes
>Implying that in itself isn't an absolute
Fucking hypocritical bastards, the lot of them.

Mace Windu - virgin
Kenobi - gay
Yoda - virgin
Anakin - sexhaver
Jinn - fucked Shmi

>Kenobi - gay
Fucking excuse you

>b-but reasons
oh my, you really are autistic.

the original film is a all age simple film clearly Good vs Evil theme
blame George haft of the line of the Jedi are dogmatic as hell

>Maul was not some literal who
Yes he was. He was the ultimate literally who that existed solely so there could be a lightsaber fight in Episode 1. He had no character, no motivation beyond fighting Jedi, no purpose beyond being an antagonist.

I'm glad you enjoyed the lightsaber fight in Phantom Menace, but Maul could have been an especially well made combat droid and it would have changed absolutely nothing.

It is. After a few centuries, the order would just disappear. And why people would join them anyway ? If they have powers, they have no reasons to submit to the jedi, and jedi recruit, they do not conscript. If one parent says no, its no. And if the child do not do anything wrong, they would ignore it. After a few generation, the family would probably become rich and powerful. And other families would do the same. The fact writers ignore this very very simple aspect is not something that makes it magically right. Because it breaks their own settings rules and basic logic.

he said where do people get the idea of "evil" from. not what is the definitive definition of evil brainlet retard triggered relativists.

I would mention Clone Wars, but I already anticipate your response to be
>Not canon!! REEE
or something along those lines

>I would make an argument, but I don't have one

Good to know

>Jinn raped Shmi
>then mind wipe her
>later trick the council into believe his child is the chosen one

I absolutely despise relativism, but
>Reluctantly use army that was elected democratically by the system you are sworn to uphold
>Allow Republic to get wiped out by overwhelming tide of battle droids
Either of those choices could be condemned as "evil"

Maul comes back in the Clone Wars and has one of the best arcs of any character in the franchise
>inbf NOT CANON
Clone Wars is canon you butthurt autist.

Is Qui-Gon /ourguy/?

>coneheads
Thats not what his race was called you turbo autist

If you have a family, you'll almost inevitably use the Force for selfish purposes. No "almost" if you come into business with the mindset of increasing power of your family. If you use the Force for selfish purposes, you'll fall to the dark side. If you fall to the dark side, the Jedi will come and kill you as the obvious threat to everyone you are.

Any organization dedicated to an ideal that intends to persist for any historically significant length of time must require celibacy from its members. Otherwise loyalty to the family is statistically likely to overpower loyalty to the organization.

You are only seeing a plothole because you don't understand how either SWverse or the real world work.

Wow, that's pretty impressive that they managed to avoid showing any of that character in the film. So when I say
>Maul could have been an especially well made combat droid and it would have changed absolutely nothing
I guess I'm still absolutely right, aren't I?

Also
>you butthurt autist.
You're the only one flinging shit here, user.

Dude, it's not a plothole. It's just people behaving in a way that you don't expect them to. But at no point does it violate the internal consistency of the setting. Where is it established that force sensitive families would seek to create dynasties and accumulate power?

>Maul could have been an especially well made combat droid and it would have changed absolutely nothing
Yeah user, you're right, it wouldn't have changed the movie, but we aren't talking about a single movie, we're talking about the franchise. You could've not been a condescending prick to begin with, but asking you to keep your ego out of .a Star Wars thread is probably asking for too much

But they took them in as young as possible in order to stop them from forming the desire for relationships.

>Any organization dedicated to an ideal that intends to persist for any historically significant length of time must require celibacy from its members. Otherwise loyalty to the family is statistically likely to overpower loyalty to the organization.
This is a very good point. There's a book called "The Subversive Family" or something that explores this very dynamic.

>Yeah user, you're right

I know.

>heh, you admitted I was right on a point you were never arguing against.

Don’t forget
>Obi-Wan’s mission on Mandalore was just before he went to naboo
>Her “nephew” is in his mid teens when he comes back around 14 years later
>Bo-Katan is a traditonal mango who probably wouldn’t waste time getting knocked up

This simple fact destroy the whole setting. There is absolutly no reason no to build a force user aristocraty. None. Its not "people behaving differently" its people not behaving like people. And you know it so stop your butthurt autismo. If your child had such power and you cared your him and your relatives, you would not give him to some space monk order. Only the poor, and even, it would be hope for them to climb the social ladder.
More, everyone would fall quickly into the dark side and SW would be a sort of Dune like universe.
"Your son has powers and could read minds, have superior reflexes and telekinetic powers. Give him to our order.
-mmm, let me think...what if i say no and keep the good stuff ?
-then i will leave unless he harms people.
-well, i will make sure he doesnt. farewell then"
End of story.

It's still not a plothole. It doesn't violate the INTERNAL consistency of the world. You can talk about how it doesn't line up with real world standards of behavior, and you'd be right, but that isn't a failing on the part of the writers. It's a space opera universe with alien and human cultures that presumably have different values and beliefs than people in the real world.

>so stop your butthurt autismo
Are you the same guy that keeps calling people butthurt over the most benign posts? Why are you so offended that people disagree with you?

>Kenobi - gay
Even in legends he was constantly getting laid.
Giving him and Luke and extra waifu was pretty much an EU sport

he has 4 wives

Mace Windu should have BLACKED padme.

and his balls are blue

no thats because purple drank

Why do you think Anakin cut his hands off?

Shut the fuck up retard

>m-master, can you help me f-fix my lightsaber

Imagine one of them "training" you in bed hoping that it would help you focus