Why didn't they get together?

Seriously, a guy and a girl spending so much of their time being the only kids on Batman's team? How did they not date?

You ever figure why you find it disgusting to fuck your sister?

They weren't related. They didn't even join Batman at the same time.

Dick in the show was pretty much Tim Drake in personality. Why would anyone want to date a faggot like that?

everyone know all robins are gay, its a pre-requisite to being a robin

Presented without comment.

still gay
I bet he was thinking about bruce

>I'm literally putting my tongue in a girl's mouth for funzies, I don't like her or anything... b-baka!
This is what autism sounds like.

looks like she is the one going for the kiss
robin is just a beta faggot that didnt want to tell her he is gay so it wouldnt hurt her feelings

>I'll let a girl stick her tongue into my mouth because I don't want to hurt her feelings, not because I like her or anything... b-baka!
You're not doing much better.

Because Slutfire exist.

ew, he's kissing her with his eyes wide open

That is a cartoon, so only Toonfire can exist there.

Literally best version of starfire

Starfire has a penis

Is... is there something wrong with that!?

???

Girls can be tall too, you know...

Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that Starfire canonically has an enormous penis, and that's why Dick is interested in her.

WHERE IS THE PROOF user

Batman was fucking the both of them.

it'd be unprofessional

>assuming every male and female who work together want to get romantic
Fucking shipfags.

Well, it's pretty much true from the male side at least.

In Arkham Knight Tim gets married to Babs at the end

>romantic
No it's not

In the final season of The Batman, Barbara had just started college while Robin was still a kid. She's not a pedo.

maybe for your thirsty ass.

Okay, sexual then. You know what I mean.
No, for the 80% of guys who cannot get casual sex

Who finds it disgusting?

I do.
Sister fucker are only those who don't actually have one.

In the Silver Age, she was way older than him, and they were like brother and sister.

The Batman Wikia says Robin was 14 and Batgirl 16. Dunno which season (probably the fourth), but that's clearly not a college-kid age gap.

>No, for the 80% of guys who cannot get casual sex
so Thirsty-ass vagina-worshippers.

Remember when Babs was much older than Dick?

Yes.

As usual, the cartoon does it much better. Making them both teenagers gives them a great dynamic that a larger age gap simply cannot replicate.

Because the show was pretty chaste. Even the Batman/Catwoman dynamic lacked sexual tension.

What show were you watching?

Age of consent in New Jersey is 16, which would make it legal, but ime college girls have zero interest in dating high school boys. Everyone from high school up wants to date someone older.

>Everyone from high school up wants to date someone older.
Wouldn't that be a paradox?

All girls that is. Guys are fine dating younger.

not disgusting, but after seen her naked all my life i cant but fell absolutelly nothing.

Is this show any good?

it's great actually.

They attempted it, but it didn't feel genuine. Nothing on the level of, say, Spidey/Black Cat in Spectacular.

It's the best Batman cartoon, including TAS. Fuck popular opinion.

Because both Dick and Babs were fucking Ivy without each other knowing.

Things that were good in The Batman:
List shamelessly ripped from another user, though I did make one change
Joker
Clayface
Yin
Firefly
Clock King
Hugo Strange
Black Mask
Batgirl
Harley Quinn as a quack talk show host
Joker and Harley's relationship
Dracula
Pretty much every Villain's design
Black Mask
The Batmobile Designs
Batman spending a good amount of time on actual detective work
Bruce Wayne being just as important as Batman
Gadgets created for one episode reappearing in multiple others

>Joker

He was pretty mediocre and hogged too much spotlight, as usual.

Because the team knew Dickbabs sucks. Also, DC Entertainment have been pushing Starfire as Dick's definitive love interest ever since the TT show.

But you're right, that applies to all Jokers.
The Joker in this show struck a near-perfect balance between chilling and comedic, certainly better than in any other Batman animation.

They had a brother/sister relationship

Because autistic neckbeard writters. That's why

But I think Paul Dini did like them together, if Batman universe stays independent of the rest of DC then it works.

But since the rest of DC it's an autistic clusterfuck then they drag it into it cause they need Batman.

So did countless fictional couples before they became actual couples.

>Dickbabs sucks
only if you are a nerd neckbeard trash comic reader.

>Starfire as Dick's definitive love interest ever since the TT show.
Cause Bruce tim projects himself as batman and wants to fuck barbara. That is the sole reason.

This cartoon is not part of the DCAU.

Batman probably discouraged it.

Why? He's so cynical he's against young love?

That does kinda sound like some versions of him...

Tim Drake IS a fag, but he's the kind of fag cursed with girls throwing themselves at him all the damn time.
>deep enough in the closet they don't know but just queer enough they think you're "cute" and "sensitive"
Look at how he goes from shutting down this dripping wet qt to being a sensitive shoulder for her to cry on in 60 seconds. He's as gay as his pink shirt.

You do realize he's 14 in this show, right user? You can't expect him to act 100% "mature".
Plus, when he becomes the Teen Titans Robin a couple years later... yeah.

>likes dickbabs
>talking shit about others

Also, I didn't know Timm was involved with Teen Titans or all numerous direct to video animated films.

Chuck Dixon would never intentionally write Tim as gay, he was just a good boy with morals.

I don't think the guy who's literally the trope namer for Dating Catwoman has any credibility on the matter.

Your sister.

Even though it was probably Black Mask's best appearance in any media, I'd still take one of his two slots off and add Cajun Croc and maybe Alfred. That and I'm a TAS purist when in comes to Harley. Rest of the list is spot on though.

>I'm a TAS purist when in comes to Harley.
In what sense? Appearance, personality...?

On both accounts, and progression. The hopeful doctor being driven crazy is neat, and it's nice knowing she reformed one day. The Batman was before the days of giving her a wacky dip, but her progression in The Batman didn't feel quite as genuine and tragic as the incarnation before it.

I guess, after reading what I wrote tl;dr: not muh

>The Joker in this show struck a near-perfect balance between chilling and comedic, certainly better than in any other Batman animation

You misunderstand. This isn't a B:TAS thread.

Silly user.

He probably also didn't intend this to be read as KGBeast prison-raping Bane, but I don't know how else you can look at it.

I think Dixon may have deeply, DEEPLY repressed issues.

A lot of people lose interest in members of the opposite sex purely because they knew them since childhood.

I miss 90s Tim

But they met each other as teenagers already.

Also, Childhood Friend Romance isn't nearly just a trope, you know.

I said a lot of people, not everyone.

Yeah, but again we're talking about Batgirl and Robin specifically, who didn't meet until their teens.

She was 16 and he was 14. They're not 'a lot of people' because they aren't even those people. It's believable that a 14 year old boy would develop a crush on an older girl who he met recently and is now spending lots of time with.

But being immature isn't like Tim Drake at all.

But is it believable that she would like him back?

Eh, in the first issue of Bane Conquest he very heavily implied Trogg and Bird were prison gay with each other.

I- really? I still have to read that. That is surprising from Dixon. Query & Echo were read as coded gay, but that didn't really become a thing until Gail Simone used them after Dixon.

That said, I think any argument over how he wrote so-and-so as ostensibly heterosexual can be undone by one point: he wrote Renee Montoya as heterosexual too. Not that there's anything WRONG with that, she was originally a widower according to the BTAS show bible, but I just mean, at least when it comes to characters he didn't create, I don't think his writing is indisputable.

Forgot my image.

Well they are bad guys. Dixon agreed to an interview with Milo so it's not like he refuses to associate with gay people altogether.

Tim drake is the best robin faggot

Familiarity breeds contempt.

They were this close to outright flirting with each other. Hardly contempt.

Batgirl was like 5 years older than Dick in this version. She was in college in the last season while hecwas entering high school

Same reason why that girl that you keep talking to won't fuck you.

>The Batman Wikia says Robin was 14 and Batgirl 16. Dunno which season (probably the fourth), but that's clearly not a college-kid age gap.

And what would that be?

The wikia can say that all it wants, but unless Dick was held back or Babs skipped, the show does not bear it out

Yea but even the most hardcore anti-gay's like it when gay's are hard right. It gives them self-affirming boners that they're secretly right about everything.

Well it looks like the 14 number is sourced... sort of. Dunno about the 16 one.

This is what Sup Forums would rather talk about than that new fucking Castlevania cartoon coming out

Because all cartoons made after 2005 are shit.

Did this thread prevent you from making one about that somehow?

Sup Forums can talk about many things

For example, there is an Irredeemable movie planned with an actual competent director.

All it takes is one person to start a thread

Worth noting that the show took place at a pace of around a year a season. So it is possible that Babs was 16 at the start of her tenure, and got older

Yup.

While we're discussing canon ages, Pamela was 19, three years older than Barbara.