Just when I think this trainwreck can't get any worse they find a way

Just when I think this trainwreck can't get any worse they find a way.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ29sdrF8Mw

scene starts at 1:00

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T2fx6Ny_Bg
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Lesson_Zero
powerpuffgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Jared_Shapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beautiful.

God those punches felt weak

She's supposed to be everything nice.

I feel for Craig. Can not imagine what it must be like for him to see this happening.

Her face reminds of that one episode of classic PPG where there was a mutated class hamster that chased the school bully for torturing him.

I feel bad for Craig, his characters have been bastardized beyond recognition.

They literally used slapping sound effects, even with her head banging, against a metal robot. And there wasn't really any reaction from the robot with each punch other than a quiet and painless sounding "ow." I mean, I get it's a robot, but at least give that voice some reverb.

They're not even trying.

Imagine if CN did this with Samurai Jack

Is it really that hard to hire someone who knows how to board basic fight scenes? Holy shit.

J U S T
U
S
T

God the voices just sound so off

Where the flying fuck is the quality control? Like, I never notice animation errors but holy shit.

Metalocalypse did it better.

Are those eye holes?

is that steven universe in the back there?

My god that expression is Season 6 Spongebob tier bad

They pretty much did. Is that the joke?

Is an overue of extremely exaggerated facial expressions on characters a growing trend these days? Not only is it presen in cartoons, but webcomics as well.

Nah I wasn't joking, I just meant rebooting it, with no involvement from Genndy or anyone else from the original staff, and making a blatantly inferior show

Oh shut the fuck up

What's wrong in this picture?

The background characters are so jarringly different from the original PPG ones. Doesn't help that they're not drawn in a particularly interesting style either

You are grown-ass men. Watching Powerpuff Girls. And getting legitimately ANGRY that's it's not up to your standards.

I will never understand toonfags.

yeah fuck caring about things
dude nihilism lmao

I think we should talk more about that writer that self inserted himself into the show, and then made Blossom in love with him.

Blossom is miscoloured as Bubbles.

>Blossom goes Rip and Tear

Bubbles has Blossom's bow coloured like her hair.

The clip doesn't show the first half of the episode, but it's clearly about them understanding each other's mind sets. It was probably done on purpose to show Bubbles was forcing herself to think like Blossom.

>bright saturated color scheme that can easily give you epileptic seizures
>the lazy and uninspiring background character designs that feel like someone pressed "Random" in a webgame character generator

This isn't even the worst part of the show, but my God, it is so disgustingly bad.

Are you serious? By looking at it, I thought it was just a dumb scene where Bubbles was imitating a bunny, but that's even worse.

The Koreans that were hired to animate this shit must be underpaid as fuck and don't give enough of a shit about it.

Which episode was that? Could I get the tl;dr version?

If you look at the clip, her hair is animated to pop into that bow shape at a moment when she figures out how to solve a problem. I haven't seen the full episode but it looks like the girls are trying to think how their siblings would handle certain situations.

youtube.com/watch?v=9T2fx6Ny_Bg

Salmon on rye does sound like a good snack.

why do you all keep giving this show attention if you hate it so much? wouldn't the better thing be to not give it any of your time at all?

>after the first season, hired artist finally makes character/animation ref for nuPPG
>storyboard artists ignore those anyway

That's like asking why Muslims keep throwing gays off buildings when they should just ignore them.

This show didn't have any threads for months until a couple days ago. We were fine pretending it didn't exist

This is post-movie Spongebob levels of grotesque.

Is this necessary in what is supposed to be a visually cutesy show?

... I seem to recall this hasn't been renewed/was cancelled...

Is this still true, or was it merely a hopeful fever dream?

>durr, why r u discussing and criticizing cartoons on Sup Forums?????

Blame the suits at cn

Anyone else think the voice actress for bubbles is a qt? I hope she gets more work, those pigtails to funny things to me...

Hey that's how I felt about that other little girls cartoon too, OP.
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Lesson_Zero

What is it with this generation and making horribly unfunny parodies? Aren't they themselves tired of this garbage?
If I wanted badly produced parodies then I'd go to Newgrounds or Youtube pre 2008.

>Stop thinking, just hamfist it all.

The production team in a nutshell.

Because cartoons intended for children cannot be allowed to have any artistic value at all! Why, kids are too stupid to appreciate that - let's make each show more and more shoddy than the last one.

Kekkerino.

This, they animated her hair forming into Blossom's bow. It's on purpose.

Because if you ignore them...
they want you to acknowledge them.

And if you acknowledge them, they want you to tolerate them.
And if you tolerate them, they want you to accept them.
And if you accept them, they want you to celebrate them.
And if you celebrate them, they want their life style made mandatory.

And that is why you don't give a mouse a cookie user.

It's Bubbles. She's role-playing as Blossom because that's part of the episode plot.

>season 2

I.. what?

Look at where you are. How do you believe you are above this?

Fuck you. Original PPG was the shit. Fans have good reason to be mad at the failed abortion that is nuppg.

There's not even a set of words in the English dictionary that can make up a sound excuse for this. What in the actual fucking shit is wrong with the people working on this?

>Sup Forums claims to hate this show
> follows it religiously

Retard

>I'm gonna ignore reading the thread and post the same thing again for more chuckles!
See

That's the point dummy. It's an episode about imitating her sisters. At least watch the damn video.

>> follows it religiously

We haven't talked about it in months, I didn't even know there was a season 2 of this show until today.

>CN logo

I thought this got moved to Boomerang and was as good as cancelled.

If I was him, I'd just say that Nu-PPG is non-canon and takes place in an alternate universe.

Good god, at least DBS has Toriyama occasionally working on it. I wish Americans over here had the decency to at least TRY to respect the original creator like Japan does.

this

It had a second season ordered before it premiered if I recall properly

Wait, it got renewed? How in the fuck?

>Japan
>respecting original creators
>Dragon ball GT
>megaman
>castlevania
Shit man they've made an artform out of shitting on original creators

Wow, CN is fucking stupid. I could almost overlook accidentally allowing 1 season to slip through, but to guarantee them 2 seasons without checking the quality?

There was a good few months that we stopped talking about it. And once it's cancelled we'll almost never have threads about it again. It's like a splinter. Aggravating, but not the worst thing in the world. And once you pull it out you never think back on it.

If I recall properly that's their policy these days, either order a second season before the show premieres or during the first season, assuming it's not a total failure right out the gate(or is a DC series and/or from WB Animation)

I would say they're like an anti-[as]...

But, [as] is still giving Tim & Eric money, while not producing shows that are actually good like R&M, Venture Bros, and Metallocalypse. Though that last is specifically because Lazzo's a faggot and Small is apparently kinda a dick.

Because those are the "jokes". Not only did it not require you to actually think of something creative, but it has potential to become a meme "mfw" reaction. That's basically free advertising.

This shit looks like some steven universe episode

They forgot to color her hair in here

i love the comments under this vid
>I was laugh at 1:06,geez,I think that Blossom was angry too much then Buttercup because Blossom was very crazy.

This trash is still airing?

That poor robot looked so sad when it died. Blossom is a monster

This has already been posted before, old news.
There's nothing to care about for this mess, it will never get any better from this point now.
All we can do is hope the show ends after the Black "Bunny" puff gets aired and if the GamerGator thing is still going to happen.

one of the writers wrote an obvious self insert, voiced it, and wrote so that blossom had a crush on the OC.
this character only shows up in episodes that this specific writer writes for and is never mentioned otherwise

what the fuck

>if the GamerGator thing is still going to happen
Would people even give a shit at this point, I think everyone, from tumble and Sup Forums, hate PPG so much that it's fallen out of radar because it's so reviled. Now that really takes some skill.

I think new episodes air on CN still

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN THEY ARE USING FUCKING SYMBOLS IT WAS ALREADY COLORED WHEN IT WAS IMPORTED IN THE SCENE FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the intented public still does. It's baffling but "you are just a goobergater" is still a common rebuttal against criticism of shitty walking simulators on steam.

You might as well put quotations over "black" as well.

Name of the episode?

do they even still go "pewpewpew" when going fast and laser-like?

There's so little effort put into this animation.

>thinks Sup Forums is a single person

he's in a few
powerpuffgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Jared_Shapiro

>R&M
>good
It's a shitty comedy that tries too hard to pretend like it's a deep family drama.

To those acting surprised that it got renewed, CN ordered a second season almost IMMEDIATELY after the first premiered. Funny enough, the show now gets some of the worst ratings on the network and it seems like CN is trying to brush it under the rug now.

Is it that Jared looking guy?
Pretty creepy

I'm amazed that it's still on the air.

The effect of normie memes, like rage face.

I haven't seen a single episode or read anything about this reboot.

Is every episode as cancerous as this one?

Why do you people subject yourselves to this shit if you know its trash and only going to make you angry?

Is it the same reason people here keep watching Samurai Jack?

Is it me or does every CN show have the same background character faces.
This, regular show, We bare bears, ben 10, and Clarance all look really similar.

God the background characters look so lifeless.

It keeps happening!