ITT : Episodes that fucked your shit up as a kid

>that R:AGU ep where Phil is supposed to breakup Lil and a guy since she can't herself but Phil falls for the boy and refuses to stop being her

Just rewatched the ep and caught the period joke too. Rugrats had some weird shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QBuFBZkK50
dailymotion.com/video/x4vj738
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck this episode to kingdom come

>next time on game grumps
>i mean zTV

>when you found the disappearings are real

Rugrats had a creepy as fuck ghost episode too. Dont know how adults havent realized yet anything concerning death or the afterlife isnt "fun" to six year old kids

Ive always wondered, do they wear girl's underwear too?

Legit one of the creepiest episodes of any cartoon, so fucking spooky.
Just seeing your pic gives me chills like a motherfucker. Christ

This emptied my bowels as a child.

what ep is this? i wann watch

S1 E11

What show is this

>Ending is nothing but ambient noise with a dark reveal
This is and will always be the perfect formula for the creepiest shit in cartoons

wild thornberries

i'd always hurry to hide behind the couch when this episode ended

Is this the episode where Eliza hears some story about a bitch who disappears in the jungle or something and at the end she think she sees her while it's raining and storming while she's running out of the jungle?

Jack and the fucking haunted house.
The courage episode with Fred the barber and the hotel one.

technically not that Sup Forums related but fuck this episode it basically had some characters who wanted to fuck up duncan since hes an asshole so they tell him about some suicidal train that fell off the bridge and when he goes on that route he ends up seeing the trains ghost and nobody believed him

what a pussy

I always thought that episode with Phil getting upset at Lil for going through puberty was weird.

Had plenty of nightmares as a kid thanks to this fucker

When I was 4 I had a childrens book about two friends and then one of them drowns and the other has to deal with it.

Maybe your country is just full of pussies?

The Death of an animal holds much less weight than the death of an actual person.

>nobody mentioned courage yet

too obvious

Do you even ctrl+f?

Look at this faggot

There were multiple episodes of TtTE that fucked me up. The music, scenery, and dialogue were nightmare fuel. The ones that have stuck with me were the episode where Henry crashes in the snow, and another one where he encounters a light he believes to be a ghost. Moonlit night over a foggy plain decorated with bare trees scarred me for life. The narration really brought it home.

90s cartoons always had 1 horrorifying episode it seems

I remember the All Grown Up one about the dead pioneers and the ending freaked me out way back when.

Among with other episodes, this one

Apparently this shit was based on a true legend

I don't get it, whats so frightening about that episode of rugrats?

OP didn't say it scared him. He just said it fucked him up.
It probably gave him a crossdressing fetish or something.

That episode was fun as fuck though

OP here.

Right on the mark

Speaking of which.

Childhood is never complete without some form of mainstream trauma.

I get you.
The Triplets gave me a tickling fetish.

Reminder that Jason Todd is several years younger than Starfire

Not sure if the two ever interacted while Jason was still Robin

Ohhh shit I remember that one, that one freaked me the fuck out at the end

Th-this can't be real

The fucking doll episode!
youtube.com/watch?v=5QBuFBZkK50

Oh user, but it is : dailymotion.com/video/x4vj738

Skip susie's parts. Only her toddler form was cool anyway. Whiney cunt as a teenager

Never dated a girl older than you? It's pretty good, many of them tend more focused on what they want and are not afraid of telling you. Kinda like it more than the naivete and sometimes infuriating attitude of "You do everything, I'm just going to starfish over here" many young girls have.

That episode of Rugrats where Stu gets hit on the head and starts acting like a baby always freaked me out. The idea of a grown adult and a provider for a family beginning to act like an infant is really disturbing to me, like Stefonee and Pamperchu really gross me out. The Pierrot Le Fou episode of Cowboy Bebop is kind of similar as well

That episode of the Little Mermaid tv series with the emo kid who works for a mad scientist. The part where he had the kid locked up in a cage and is about to mutate him with chemicals...As a kid that fucked me up for days.

I always shipped them for some reason. Especially after New-Mandy kissed him

Its called alzheimers

STOP
I had a crush on him as a kid even though it terrified me

Just watched it. Not that weird. It seems like Sup Forums just likes making huge exaggerations for the lulz.

Phil seemed pretty gay for wanting to stay with him

>That episode of Ben 10 where Big chill eats a drive thru and has babies
>tfw we never see those cute little bastards ever again

>That time Cosmo got pregnant and literally, LITERALLY gave live birth

Don't forget that Courage episode with the pigs who wanted to turn Courage into a hamburger and feed him to Eustace and of course that Ramses

Well then, seems I was under the wrong impression with this thread, thought it was like things that scared you as a kid

One must wonder how many times ol' Phillip actually filched some alternative outfits from Lillian's closet.

Betty would probably been cool about it: "Oh, you know it's just a phase. He looks at his sister and sees girl Phil. Gotta be a bit curious about that, don't you know."

I remember me and my sis watching that when it first aired, spooked the both of us.

Speaking of thomas, I remember an episode where THEY SEALED OFF A LIVE TRAIN IN A TUNNEL, the train was a dick so they decided "ah, what the hell, let's put him in a hellish situation" and walled up the exits to the tunnel, and the last shot of the episode is the train looking through a small crack in the wall at the trains going on as usual, knowing he'll never be outside again

Jesus fucking christ

>He looks at his sister and sees girl Phil and thinks, "I could do it better"

That's why that shit falls under a Y7 rating, friend.

this
fuck this episode

>yfw

no please no

To this day I have not watched this episode the entire way through

Bridge to Terabithia?

that was fine for me.

but this was a whole new level of terror for young me.

We don't talk about that shit

Here is a funny fact for you guys.

Monarch butterflies doesnt have scary faces, so the crew used the face of a specie of fly instead.

it only made me laugh harder when they used it a second time

>Dont know how adults havent realized yet anything concerning death or the afterlife isnt "fun" to six year old kids

>he didn't love Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark as a kid

King Ramses fucked me up the hardest, I would have vivid nightmares of it for years. Even now I instinctively avoid it.

this never scared me but the one where patrick gives spongebob his gum made me vomit

This shit still creeps me out.

>Dont know how adults havent realized yet anything concerning death or the afterlife isnt "fun" to six year old kids

You fucking pussy. It's because of people like you that they censor the dumbest things in kids shows.

How?

Debs was a babe tho

>squidward being tortured
>tiny people of bikini bottom attack organs of spongebob
how could you not be afraid of body horror?

Chuckie?

If it wasn't for Klasky Csupo's ugly style I would have gotten a crossdressing fetish back then aswell.
Lucky for me, the internet allowed me to catch up on all the lost years :^)

That's A) not true and B) totally irrelevant to the post you are responding to.

was this that Thornberries ep where Eliza supposedly encounters a ghost girl (but it isn't revealed until the end). I recall it vaguely

true

I was moreso into the shrinking aspect when I was younger.

The ending of this episode always frustrated me. I know there was never any real continuity between episodes but the ending of this one is so weird I hated how everything was just normal afterwards.

Me too, buddy. I was all over that shit.

All I remember was something about chocolate mild duds that made me not like them anymore after that episode.

what does that have to do with the thread topic?

I unironically want to fuck Phil now

Mah nigga

This episode terrified me the first time I saw it. To this day, I've never watched it again.

M-me too

what? dude sad music and picture of dog is enough to fuck me up.

i dont even tear up when people die irl.

>anything concerning death or the afterlife isnt "fun" to six year old kids
Halloween

That sounds pretty cool actually

I forgot how much that episode fucked me up.
Thanks, dick.