Did I do well Sup Forums?

Did I do well Sup Forums?

no idea what this says hope its good

>how can i stop him

pic related

who is trevor lahey

I would explain, but I have a hundred word essay due tomorrow.

trailer park boys

She's not wrong though. Sub 6-feet is sub-human.

That was him saying that

And she agrees with him. And now I'm agreeing with her.

yet i raise u this Sup Forums

Can we all agree on this?

That chart only shits the bed by claiming 5'11 is anything close to acceptable. 6 feet is the cutoff point for any measurement of height.

If you can't hit that clean 6 or above, you're never touching a girl that rolled a 6 or above.

Frog off Lahey

How could any adult male actually believe this? Do you just have 0 social exposure? Were you home-schooled? Wtf??

how can height like 5,10 and 5,11 exist?
shouldn't be 6ft after 5,9 ?

There are 12 inches in a foot. It's a retarded system.

Imagine being this insecure

How could any adult male believe otherwise? Society has proven time and time again that no male without a large number of assets has ever been able to score a hot girl without being at least 6 feet tall.

It has literally never been done in the history of mankind.

The only as-mentioned exception are men with a pool of resources that blind women to their clear genetic defect, and even then the woman is not in love with the man but the man's resources.

>lanklets actually believe this

This kills the Lanklet
In a double-blind study by Graziano et al., it was found that, in person, using a sample of women of normal size, they were on average most attracted to men who were of medium height (5'9" – 5'11", 1.75 m – 1.80 m) and less attracted to both men of shorter height (5'5" – 5'7", 1.65 m – 1.70 m) and men of tallest height (6'2" – 6'4", 1.88 m – 1.93 m).[

Were you home-schooled?

>Graziano
>5'8'

>t. manlets

The fact that there are so many lanklets and manlets on Sup Forums is quite telling. We’re both physically repulsive to women. Stop fighting each other

Lanklets btfo!!!

Will they recover?

>5'11
fucking manlets

>Tfw 1,82 m

feels good man