Tfw cinema doesn’t sell cheesesteaks, the best sandwich

>tfw cinema doesn’t sell cheesesteaks, the best sandwich

If I took a dump on some bread I'm sure it would look better than that.

based (hold the mushrooms though)

Is it true the cheese they use is canned cheese?

They are the best sandwich, but whatever that vegetation is doesn't belong there. Pic ruined.

britfag here.

what the fuck is a cheesesteak?

It's steak and cheese on bread. If you like steak, cheese and bread, you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Low test picky eater detected.

sandwich for east coast fatsos

I eat vegetables in dishes they belong in. Cheese steaks aren't one of them.

>peppers and onions don’t belong on a ‘eesesteak
Okay kid

For me it's the Mc Chicken. The best fastfood sandwich.

I don't get it. Bell peppers and onions go well with steak, and go well with cheese. So why don't they go well on a cheesesteak, unless you're afraid of vegetables for some asinine arrested development reason?

>disgusting sloppy cheesy greasy shit made from leftover beef shavings
even a fucking hamburger is higher class than that shit

What is best cheesesteak cheese? Provolone, American or Cheezwiz?

>Americans call that thing cheese

The beef shavings aren't leftover and they're more expensive than hamburger.

last one i ate had both provolone and american, it was okay, not great

Damn, made my mouth salivate.

Green bell peppers and onion are a staple of cheese steaks. What the fuck are you on?

It's not how they were originally conceived, you have to ask for them specifically, and they don't taste better than way.

Cheezwiz

Alamo Draft House does but I prefer their Royale with Cheese or their loaded potato croquettes

Am I the only one who just bring in random shit to eat in theatres? I usually catch a movie once a week in the early afternoons the day I don't work and get done with classes early. I'm usually the only one in the theatre so I do what I want and nobody cares. I bring in grocery bags full of candy or just a bag off food from McDonald's

Fuck you

>posting an inferior sandwich
Based Reubens are the tastiest way to enjoy a good kino and less messy than Philly Cheeseslobs

>Using American cheese on a philly cheese steak

Only acceptable cheeses are Swiss and Pepperjack.

>His cinema doesn't have smokey bacon poutine

usually order 2 in case i get hungry again before the kino ends

I once ordered a sloppy Joe at a Jewish owned sandwich shop and he gave me a double-decker Reuben sandwich. It was weird.

Agreed. I don’t dislike a lot of foods, but mushrooms are fucking gross. They ruin anything they’re on.

Idk but where i live they come with mushrooms, peppers and onions. You have to ask specifically to not include them.

Which i do for mushrooms because they taste like shit and grow in it too

Rye bread is really weird. Sometimes I love it but usually I hate it.

>I like going to the most pretentious and hipster esque movie chain there is
Are you gay, or are you just cock curious?

Had this an the hospital when I had my appendix removed, it was the best tasting sandwich I ever had in my life

Sounds like Noseberg did you a solid. Who goes out to a restaurant and orders a sloppy joe anyhow?

>t.soyboys

if you dont put cheese on steak, why would you put it on a steak sandwich?

It was on the menu, and it called itself a sloppy Joe. It was weird to encounter it at a sit down restaurant so I ordered it. Admittedly not bad, but I would have preferred a Philly Cheese Steak.

peppers in a cheesesteak. Get out of here southwest trash

The fucking dressing ruins these bad boys. Would otherwise be a great sandwich.

>local kinoplex doesnt have any pickled or tomatos for my kinodog
whats even the point?

>pan, nice and hot
>Thinly sliced steak, in
>Fully cook the meat, breaking it apart as you go
>Add any sort of extra toppings, green peppers, mushrooms, bacon, banana peppers, who the fuck cares you coastie faggot, it's a sandwich not the blood of christ
>Provolone, pepper jack is also great, melt on top of the meat
>Add to hoagie
Done. Simple, rustic, coastie cheese steak. I still want to try cheese whiz, so far, American and pepper jack are my favorite. You could also make a bechamel and add any sort of cheese to it and achieve a similar texture to cheeze whiz.

onions yes
peppers no

American.

>t. fungus eating third worlder

OP's sandwich looks absolutely awful. Here's what a decent Cheese Steak looks like.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

this man speaks truth.

"cheese"

you mean palm oil, right?

pic related is what we call cheese.

Yeah, all the gigaChads are eating fucking mushrooms.

I don’t normally put bread on steak either, but you don’t seem to complaining about that part of the sandwich. You’re retarded.

The californian reuben where they substitute the standard russian dressing for french dressing or bbq sauce really improves it

mushrooms are fucking shit
its like eating a piece of meat but it tastes and feels like a booger

Fair enough that is pretty weird all things considered. Was it literally the standard reben or did they try to give it a sloppy joe twist?

where do you live? It's not in the northeast is it...

>cuckboys and soyboys arguing over sandwich toppings

>not holding everything other than onions and jalapenos

It had the meet part of a reuben. The bread was some really excellent sour doe. And besides the meat there was coleslaw for added texture. And I mentioned this already but it was a double-decker.

that is not a philly cheesesteak

Mine does actually.

>jalapenos
you have to go back

sure it is, it looks cheesesteaky as fuck

Looks like a California knock off.

Using that bread would make sure you're never getting business anywhere near the tristate

I kinda agree, especially when they're on pizza, fucking gross.
But slicing them thin and sauteeing them in a pan with butter until they're crisp and sprinkling them on a burger or steak is food kino.

>hot peppers
Woah take a look at this bad ass.

Sounds like they gave you a standard reuben - coleslaw switched for the usual saurkraut. Sounds like a pretty tasty treat i havent had a good reuben in ages

That's an original cheese steak sandwich, and it tastes way fucking better than that horrible Buffalo Wild Wings shit OP posted. Honestly, there's so much salt in that shit I was worried I might have been poisoned after taking one bite of it.

lol no

Corner bodegas in Baltimore have more authentic cheese steaks. No one calls them sandwiches. You ain't fooling anyone

I find that rye bread is best used when actually accounting for its flavour and texture into the sandwich. I love rye bread but i realize that it isnt as all-purpose and tasteless as standard white bread sandwichs where whats inside is all that matters but a rye bread sandwich the bread itself is a lot more part of the whole meal inside of what keeps it together.

I mean it might have been sauerkraut. I've never had it for all I know. It was a tad more orange than I'm used to coleslaw being, and it didn't taste exactly the same either. So it's entirely possible I simply just had a reuben sandwich.

Bullshit. I just googled images for pics of Philly cheese steak and nearly all of them are similar to mine, while a small majority use that awful American nacho cheese shit.

That cheesesteak is not from the Tristate area like other user said. Out west they are under the impression you put peppers on cheesesteaks. That is simply incorrect

Okay. Now go to Philadelphia, order a cheese steak, and see what you get.

Bullshit. I just googled images for pics of Philly cheese steak and nearly all of them are similar to mine, while a small minority use that awful American nacho cheese shit.

>they actually call it "american cheese"

I live in Canada and the standard cheesesteak here looks more or less like OP's pic

^This was meant for

The Bread. You faggot. The. Bread.

Don't give a shit. We're not arguing what's the original design. American cheese is absolute garbage on a Philly. And peppers and mushrooms make it perfect.

>go to Philadelphia
>want to find out what all thus buzz about their "cheese steaks" is about
>find out it's not a real steak
>it's just a shitty roast beef sandwich

No wonder their city is such a shithole.

the orange sauce was russian dressing, which is a type of salad dressing and the shaved vege part was the saurkraut. Both are standard toppings on a reuben andt ogether they look like a lot like an orange creamy coleslaw. Dunno why the jew who owned the restaurant called it a sloppy joe but i'd have been pleasently surprised if i was you

>a Philly

Swing and a miss

You literally said that what you posted was an "original" steak sandwich, and you were arguing with that other guy about what an authentic philly cheese steak was. You wouldn't get what you posted if you went to philly and just asked for one without requesting other shit.

Dude, whatever. I don't give a shit what the original shit. OP's sandwich is objectively shit.

>can't get a decent rib eye at the local film shack

Why even go out?

Yeah the spray kind but despite that not actually being cheese its bretty good as junk food.

Got to let it go user. He doesn't understand the ways of the Tristate.

Like I want to smell and listen to you eat your nasty ass sandwich while I'm trying to watch a movie.

>jalapenos
>hot
Back to tumblr, nancy boy.

> A sign on Geno's window gained press notoriety in 2006, during the immigration controversy.[9] The sign reads: "This Is AMERICA: WHEN ORDERING Please "SPEAK ENGLISH"."[10] The Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations filed a discrimination complaint, arguing that Geno's violated the city's Fair Practices Ordinance, which prohibits discrimination in public accommodation, by "denying service to someone because of his or her national origin, and having printed material making certain groups of people feel their patronage is unwelcome."[11] Vento had previously said the signs are directed at the Mexican immigrants in the surrounding neighborhood.[12]

> Vento said that no one has been refused service for not speaking English, but said, "If I can't understand you, you might not get the sandwich you thought you ordered."[11]

> The Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations found probable cause that the sign is discriminatory. The commission says the sign could make non-English speakers feel unwelcome or discriminated against

Meant for

To all you Brit fags talking shit on cheese wiz, it was invented in England and brought over. look it up. And feel proud of fine British condiments

> Vento enlisted the aid of the Southeastern Legal Foundation, a public-interest legal organization.[13] In 2006, the Foundation had defended a bar owner cited by the Ohio Civil Rights Commission for a sign reading "For Service, Speak English." That case was settled when the owner removed the sign.[14]

> Responding in an interview with Fox News analyst Neil Cavuto, Vento stated that he does not turn away any customer, and therefore does not discriminate. He also vowed to keep his sign displayed no matter how much pressure he receives. He explained to Cavuto that his parents had to learn English when they came to the U.S. He said that if his customers order in any other language, he'll give them Cheez Whiz on bread. Vento posed some rhetorical questions: "If one goes into a Puerto Rican neighborhood, how many signs would be seen in English?" and "When one is on the telephone, it may say press 1 for English, press 2 for Spanish; but where is the number for, say, Italian or Korean?"[15]

> On March 19, 2008, Philadelphia's Commission on Human Relations ruled that the restaurant did not violate the city's Fair Practices Ordinance.

I understand that American cheese is fucking awful on a Phillycheese steak.

I dunno if it's still there, but there was a crab place sorta between Pat's and Geno's, across the street. They used to have a sign that said "If you ate at Pat's or Geno's, shit at Pat's or Geno's."

Philadelphia is nothing if not reliable.

regardless of who made it. Cheesewiz is shit.

>tfw went to the alamo when it was one location in austin and wasn't yet infested with hipsters
feels bad
especially since their screens suck now on top of the food being shittier

Jalapenos are essentially the pleb filter for spicy foods. If you cant handle basic bitch jalapenos you're not allowed an opinion on spicy foos

Anastasi Seafood