I know this isn't going to happen but do you think Ryan Gosling could save the next star wars?

I know this isn't going to happen but do you think Ryan Gosling could save the next star wars?

>straight
>white
>male

"No."

He could have being the new Solo

Its too late..

It''s not that it won't happen, but rather that it shouldn't. He should be in the new Dune instead.

I would rather Goose stay far away from that drivel.

goose has too much class as an actor to be in capeshit

>straight

he's too good for that shitfest. Goose is strictly kino-only.

captcha: 31st DRIVE

Not amount of good acting can save a badly written movie

I disagree.

Literally any movie that has Dwayne Johnson in it.

The goose doesn't star in bad movies.

Sheev's acting was the opposite of good. That's what "saved" the whole thing.

wasn't he rumored to be Leia's and Han's son? I think he passed, he only wants to be in small flicks.

Only if he kills Rey in the first minute and then trains with a force ghost Luke and then makes Kylo turn to the light side and they both forge together in making the perfect jedi academy.

Star Wars is Darth Vader in the ot. More artificial than soul. Gosling is the Luke skywalker that can make it turn back to the light

>he only wants to be in small flicks
the notebook
blade runner 2049
drive

He might have been a halfway decent First Order commander. Then again, basically anyone would be better than General Cux.

goose screen presence screams "Kino"

Goose is meant to star in Denis' Dune.

Having someone the white male fanboys to latch on to certainly wouldn't hurt.

I mean, who do you cheer for at the moment? The cunt, the negro, the gay spic kike or the fat gook?

can't see what role he would play besides Duncan Idaho, but that's a huge stretch

I actually have been predicting this for awhile. Not sure who he'll play though. Little too old for paul