I'm a Marvelfag. Redpill me on this man. Am I supposed to hate or love be him?

I'm a Marvelfag. Redpill me on this man. Am I supposed to hate or love be him?

Hate him because he keeps shilling Hal.

love him. He saved the comics and the movies in the span of a year.

obvi you should h8 him it's his fault DC is teh worst company on earth

How about instead of asking for people to tell you what to think you actually read some comics and form your own opinion?

Like him as a person, hate him as anything other than a writer, he is terrible as an executive, think he is a meh writer

Johnsfags are cancer tho

Ill never forgive that man for giving the go ahead to turn cassandra into heel, along with that clown dan didio

He's a creatively bankrupt racoon going through other people's trash. He is a dumb fanboy and is trying to get jobs for all his talentless friends.

He's a genuinely good guy and his 90s/00s work is solid comic goodness. If you've never read Flash before, his run will fill you in on almost everything you need to know about the character.

The only people who hate him are Lanternfags who are still butthurt about such and such retcon that ruined their ships and folks who couldn't handle the fact that Darkseid War was rushed at the end to facilitate Rebirth.

>love be him
You already sound like one of his fans.

His Avengers run was good

What makes you think Johns had anything to do with the mid-2000's Bat books?

He's an idiot who doesn't remember who was actually in charge back then

Johns and Waid only just barely saved Dick and couldn't stop Bart from becoming the Flash despite being the last two Flash writers. They weren't running shit.

Brian Bendis is pure shit. Geoff Johns is A OK

All his JL was shit and Darkseid war wasnt rushed, It had more than 10 fucking issues over a year.
Why are you talking about Bendis?

When it comes to comics, nobody knows comics better than me. I have the best comics. The best. But look folks, Marvel has been definitely outsmarting our creative department at movie making. It's terrible. When Warner sends its writers, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing Zack Snyder. They're bringing David Goyer. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. We need to build a new creative department. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Warner. I love Warner. I have great relationships with the Warner executives. But what they've been doing to our movies is just... terrible. Terrible. Sad! Don't worry though, folks. The DCCU is going to come back. And it's going to come back greater and stronger than ever before. It's gonna be yuge, believe me. We're going to make the DCCU great again!

If a company warrior, hate him because he's done so many good things at DC.

unrionic answer: it depends what heroes you like

because he props up his favorites and shits all over the ones he hates

You're suppose to hate him because you love him. Sup Forumss natural state is wanting to hate writers/artists/characters/books so whenever say a writer comes along who puts out good stuff people on this board will shit on them for being good and then if they ever release something bad a bunch of people can say I told you [insert thing] was bad.

Okay you know Bendis? Yes Brian Michael Bendis, the comic writer shut up! Johns is the Bizzaro Bendis. So where as Bendis has no enthusiasm for cape comics and keeps getting worse, Johns has nothing but enthusiasm for cape comics and keeps getting better.

For all his mistakes, his enthusiasm about DC characters is high and very genuine. He really loves the universe and he wants to push characters who aren't as popular as Batman and Superman into the spotlight, which is something DC desperately needs.

That's fucking wrong. He has said in an interview that he doesn't think all this comics turn out to be good. He's quite humble actually.

>and keeps getting better.
This is objectively wrong.

>I'm a Marvelfag
I'm sorry

That would be a rational and intelegent thing to do, which is stupid.

Johnsfags are so ignorant and stupid that they can't see an obvious Trump joke

>Redpill
You are supposed to kill yourself.

You should not care about him.

all of his fans are stupid, there is not a single exception

love him. his Green lantern run is legendary, he turned a washed-up, awful c-list superHero franchise into the fucking non-plus-ultra of comics. he also redefined Superboy-Prime.
I want Prime back because he's the best villain ever.
Gotta love Geoff.

Unlike Brian Bendis, he seems to actually like super heroes and their insanely involved continuity. Even his Avengers run respected the history of the franchise much more than Bendis's did.

Basically his schtick is to take traditional super hero stories and ask "what if these ridiculous things actually made sense?" So he's always coming up with logical explanations for the most ridiculous things in old comics. There was a time he spent half a page explaining the scientific reasons why the original Green Lantern is helpless against wood.

So Johns is old-fashioned superheroes + nit-picky logic + "adult" violence. It usually works pretty good, though like most cape writers he's run out of new things to say.

How can you be a Marvelfag? They haven't publish a single worth whle comic book in the past 15 years.

unlike Brian Bendis, he has zero Eisners

>They haven't publish a single worth whle comic book in the past 15 years.

I'm a DCfag and that's bullshit.

He is the master of dropped plotlines.

>I'm a Marvelfag
Ewww

they're not dropped as much as they are seeds he intentionally plants so that if he's still on a book later after the current arc he can pick them up

similarly frustrating though when you don't get followup

Pretty much this. As a supesfag and lanternfag I love him.