When you get so jacked that your coat doesn't fit anymore but you're too busy rebirthing shit to get fitted for a new...

>When you get so jacked that your coat doesn't fit anymore but you're too busy rebirthing shit to get fitted for a new one.
Holy fuck, Johns looks like he got bigger. Do you think DC will ever release a fitness manual? Or will it stay as their New Employee Handbook?

I had no idea Bennett was so tall, holy shit.

>you will never work for DC

Holy fucking shit, Cereal King looks like that?
Maybe I should start working out too

Nicola cute af

>Azz is ready to gentrify your neighborhood

Who's the other Asian from Lee?

Gene Luen Yang, maybe?

Who's the qt3.13 left of Dildo man

no he's very lanky

Is that the Wonder Woman premiere? Man, the DC guys are getting all sorts of hookups now that they're in California. No wonder they've been feeling good and getting /fit/ since the move.

I think you mean Cliff Chiang.

Marguerite Bennett.

>people blocking Frank's way to the bar
>his face when he has to give up and leave

Jim is like 5'5'' and she's probably wearing high heels. Still tal for a woman tho.

Holy shit, Wein's not looking too good, is he going to be okay?

jesus

why in god's name did his wife let him leave the house dressed in a child's suit

Whose the man in wheelchair?

Also did Susan Eisenberg get an invite?

The other blonde

Just so you know, I have nothing to do with it. He co-created Swamp Thing, after all; therefore I forgive his Before Watchmen.

Pretty sure Bennet is over 6 ft tall.

>Whose the man in wheelchair?
You know nothing about comics, son.

She probably couldn't move after Johns rocked her world with his jacked cereal powered loins.

Len Wein Wolverine/ Swamp thing co creator.

He had a quadruple bypass two years ago.

Len Wein. Eisenberg was there, yes.

Diane Nelson.

Most people probably don't know what the creators look like, to be fair.

Where are you guys getting the pictures? I don't follow the right DC people on twitter apparently.

Who's the old woman?
Also is Len Wein gonna be ok? Because he better not die on me anytime soon.

>quadruple bypass
Fuck you Stan.

>Also did Susan Eisenberg get an invite?

she tweeted that she was there

Geoff and Jim looks like they are about to fuck somebody up in a parking lot

>fuck somebody in a parking lot
Fixed. I'm sure that after the movie the group had some "gym" session.

>Are you checking out my wife, faggot?

Trina Robbins.

Lee truly is a DChad

RIP pete died january 18 2017. BETHEL—Moulton “Pete” Marston, a retired real estate broker who turned his collection of Wonder Woman memorabilia into a world-renowned “museum,” died Wednesday at 87.

The DC Comics superhero was created by Marton’s father, William Moulton Marston, in the early 1940s, when Pete Marston was a teenager.

Lee truly is a DChad.

>White guy married Asian
>Asian guy married white
What a strange place DC office must be

>Geoff please I have an early start tomorrow
>dammit woman
>OK OK but just for ten minutes
>an hour!
>thirty minutes
>put on the Courtney suit, Sonia

Thanks.

rip in peace

>Courtney suit
Cereal Lord is too pure of such degeneracy.

*for

Why do I never see the Marvel guys at premieres? Is it because Fiege and Perlmutter hate each other? Marvel's too cheap? The Marvel guys are too fat to look at?

Glad to see Geoff take another picture with his wife tbqh, it had been a while. I was worried they weren't still together and this shit is too cute to fail:

>During a DC Comics panel on Friday covering their superhero comics, Johns – the writer of “Flash” and co-writer of “JSA” – got a question from a member of the audience that he’s unlikely to get asked again:

>“I am Geoff Johns’ girlfriend, and I want to know if you’ll marry me.”

>She then nervously deposited an opened ring box on the table in front of a visibly stunned Johns. After a passionate kiss, the couple was excused by the panel members.

>As Johns and his bride-to-be headed out of the room, a fan called out “did you say yes?”

>Johns’ reply: “Hell, yes!”

Dude is just so fucking out of shape.

i mean

>Dan storms in in a Jay Garrick suit
>She's just 16, son.

Marvel barely even gives the creators a dime for all the shit they mine for their movies.

However:
>On July 17, 1992, Mantlo was struck by a car while rollerblading. The driver of the car fled the scene and was never identified. Mantlo suffered severe head trauma. According to his biographer, cartoonist David Yurkovich, in 2006, "For a while Bill was comatose. Although no longer in a coma, the brain damage he suffered in the accident is irreparable. His activities of daily living are severely curtailed and he resides in a healthcare facility where he receives full-time care." As Mantlo's brother and caregiver Michael described the injury: "Bill is, and has been, trapped in a world of confusion and despair since his accident. The cognitive deficits he suffered have left him unable to reason or understand his situation, and he struggles daily to maintain any control over his own mind. For someone with his intellect and imagination, this was the absolute worst type of injury that could ever have happened to him."

>In 2014, Marvel Entertainment and Walt Disney Pictures granted Mantlo a private preview screening of the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Guardians of the Galaxy, which features his creation, Rocket Raccoon, as a principal character. Michael Mantlo said his brother was pleased with the adaptation, which credits him as the character's co-creator, and enjoyed the occasion.

>Johns is such a spazz his girlfriend had to propose to him
Truly /ourguy/

>Marvel's too cheap?

Probably this, they don't really even pay creators when their characters get used like DC does.

To be fair, DC is covering its ass after learning their lesson in the past

To be more fair, it's the responsible thing to do anyway

>a private preview screening
Yeah, something worth many millions of dollars. Based Marvel.

>A preview screening?

What about the royalties, Ike? The guy needs them more than anyone else.

They really could pay his medical bills though, I see creators basically begging fans to donate to help the guy

DC is based in Burbank, alongside WB, after an unpopular move that cost them a lot of talented people on the publishing side and reduced their staff significantly.

So it's going to be normal, for the next couple of years, for the DC staff to be invited to California premieres of DC/WB movies. In addition, big name writers, writers who worked directly on a story, and writers who were around in LA at the time of the premiere, will also get invites. For example, professional house elf Frank Miller gets invites because he's also a director in his own right.

Marvel is based out of New York, so you're only likely to see writers who are based there at NY premieres, and even then it's unlikely unless, as with DC, they're big names.

You'll still see more of DC people just because they're in LA now. There's more premieres to potentially attend (not just DC ones - they'll get all kinds of invites just from being seen at events), there's more paps taking pictures and trying to sell them, and so on.

But you'll also see Marvel people who work on the movie side, like Joe Quesada, and you'll usually see them photographed as here alongside Marvel-featured actors, because that's who they'll gravitate towards at events - you have to say hi, after all, if you've worked on the same projects. Anything else would be rude and you can't afford that in such a small industry.

Don't know about that, but I hope they gave him at least a decent chunk of change considering how incredibly popular the movies and Rocket in particular are.

Starlin said that he made more money off of royalties for fucking KGBeast in BvS than he's made from the entirety of the MCU so far which have lifted tons and tons of things from him wholesale.

She seems nervous.
>cost them a lot of talented people
Such as?

>Starlin said that he made more money off of royalties for fucking KGBeast in BvS than he's made from the entirety of the MCU so far which have lifted tons and tons of things from him wholesale.

Marvel is really fucked up.

>Starlin said

should've used his time as editor to recognize WGA in the workplace then

The same goes for Len Wein; he makes more money off Lucius Fox than Wolverine.

Anybody who didn't want to uproot from New York and move to LA.

Tweet Johns about it, he's a pretty open guy. I'm sure he regrets losing colleagues, of course, but it wasn't his choice.

>She seems nervous

She looks bored to me.

There was a large creator exodus, but I'll disagree with him on the idea that the move was the reason. A lot of it was due to the nearly new 52 editorial atmosphere and this was directly stated by them as they walked off books those first few years.

This is why they went so hard on DCYou. It was not really about fans but a message to creators that they would be listened to.

Damn.

Man, it's quite horrifying to see such a hideous manchild so close to such a gorgeous actress.

Also I don't know if this has to do with what you said but DC did fly some folks out to the screening.

He said on the publishing side so he's probably referring to various staff who work at the DC offices themselves.

Another good story is that Denny O'Neil was watching the first Iron Man movie, and didn't even realize he had created Obediah Stane and big chunks of the plot were lifted from his Iron Man run until someone pointed it out.

So he called Joey Q and said "Hey do ya think you could give me something for using my characters so I don't have to eat cat food?" and they cut him a check.

Has Geoff unJUSTed his hair? It looked like it was in decline there for awhile.

It has gotten better.

This is from a year ago.

> He rebirthed his own hair.

Guys, that isn't even that bad. I mean back when it looked like he was headed to furry-toilet-seatville.

Anyone knows what Wein's illness is?

Quadruple bypass, some user said.

So when does the full review embargo get lifted?

Yeah I don't really know how much of how the legends look like apart from Moore.

I only know the currents because of how we like to post how fit/fat they are.

No way. No fucking way. I refuse to believe Marvel are fucking sheckle counting this much.

31st I think

Shea Fontana

Aww.

everyone at DC is super cute

I heard that the brazilian artists hired by DC has forced a bunch of writers and editors to start training brazilian jiu-jitsu. Maybe that's why they became so jacked?

they know full well what moz is up to. better than any of us. theyre just preparing to do what they have to

monday

not any more

What's the precedent for changing the date like that? I don't know shit about movies.

>I refuse to believe Marvel are fucking sheckle counting this much.

Fuck off, Stan.
And you too, stupid goy.

Sharp had fun

>we

kys

>yfw the ladies mistake you for The Rock

Only person he gets mistaken for is Sid Haig.

>Guy got injured and likely needs the royalty payments for medical bills.
>Hey, here's a free screening for a movie with your creation.
>We'll make millions off of him in toys.
Thanks Marvel.

Yeah, that's Shea Fontama. If that pic is from the Wonder Woman premiere then they'll bring people who worked with Diana and Fontana is currently slated to replace Rucka.

She has been writing her in DC Superhero Girls too. That would be enough considering Lee (only drawn her in team books) and Bennett (only written her in Bombshells) are there.

Well, Lee and Didio are co-publishers. So they're always going to be at the events. They're likely the ones throwing them.

does 9 children mean 9 copies of before watchmen

I love how Didio always looks the exact same when he smiles.

she is a big gal

>hands in his pockets
>shoulders tense as fuck
>that jacket/shirt/pants color combo

0% elegance

Now I get why DC pushes Asian heroes more than Marvel.

Geoff is /fit/, not /fa/.

Jim married Tina Fey?!

>ywn go to a breakfast bar after working out with Geoff Johns.

Why.jpg

For me