Is she still vilifying the fans? Just curious since the Wonder Woman is coming out soon

Is she still vilifying the fans? Just curious since the Wonder Woman is coming out soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/26/critics-hit-zionist-wonder-woman-social-media-movi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THINN

I can't think of a single instance where she's been villifying fans, user.

TWIGG!

Did anyone ever really complain about her tits like she insisted they did? Or is that just how she interpreted the "too thin" comments?

You can tell she's really bitter about the fans rejecting her being cast as WW. She really doesn't give a fuck about them, she's just in for muh feminism. Same as all the sjws that get involved with capeshit.

You think people would be outraged at this, they would never cast someone has thick as Gadot is thin.

You could try posting what she actually looks like now.

I think she looks nothing like the character but people on this fucking board are worse than TMZ.

Yes, people here on this very board still call out her tits specifically.

She'll probably wait until the first negative reviews come in.

Call He-Man! Skeletor is on the loose!

seriously just look at this fucking twig

many recent pictures will be misleading due to the pregnancy though

>people here on this very board still call out her tits specifically.
Really? I remember a few people even calling her a kike, but nothing about her tits.

Nah, pretty much every aspect of her figure was thrown shade at. Her lack of muscle. Her tits. Her ass. Probably her hair for all I can recall.

>Is she still vilifying the fans?
Marvel shills are getting pathetic

She's not vilifying the fans, the "fans" are vilifying her.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/26/critics-hit-zionist-wonder-woman-social-media-movi/

Those aren't fans those are anti-semites.

Hence the quote marks.

SJWs love to pretend to be fans of things they wouldn't spend money on anyway.

>you can tell
your gut feeling is a source now
>bitter about a few fans that are mad
??

thanks mr skelltall

thank mr skeltal

So is the movie actually good or are the shills trying to jew my outta ma money?

Why dont you watch it and form your own pinion loser?

You know for a place that prides itself on being the shit hole of the internet, Sup Forums posters are oddly then skinned

God she is such a cow, go on a diet ya fat dyke

we don't mind getting shit on as long as it actually makes sense and the other person is right.

spoiler alert: we aren't wrong often

gadot is LITERALLY Ms. Israel, the marketing jews will pay critics to shill it no matter what

>she got the body WW role needed by getting pregnant.
It's Diana getting raped on the movie?

>You can tell

She actually looks great in the movie.

Is she lesbian?

>spoiler alert: we aren't wrong often

>the marketing jews will pay critics to shill it no matter what
You're killing me

So, she does get raped at some point on it?

the proper term is STICC

She hasn't been a STICC in a while, especially now.

>You can tell she's really bitter about the fans rejecting her being cast as WW. She really doesn't give a fuck about them
Nigger, she's an actress. Movies are just a job for her. Who the fuck cares what she thinks?

>you can tell

It was real in my mind, goy! Just like you "can tell" that 6 million Jews died during the Holocaust! Don't ask for proof, bigot.