Where does your favorite actor land on this scale?

Where does your favorite actor land on this scale?

Somewhere between average and king of manlets, have to calculate feet and inch to be sure.

Who is it?

Another aspect of him that's just perfect.

is this chart made for fucking indonesia lmao

>lanklet

It’s made for people that actually touch a gym once in their life

If you're 6'5 and above but not an athlete, no one will date you

>t. sub-6 foot manlet

>6'2"
>ugly

lol

I feel that this chart is a little generous. 5.11 is not anything that should be anywhere "in the green".

i always thought he was short for some reason

Me too. I had to look it up before posting that image, but in my head he seemed like the kinda' guy who could be under 6 feet. Like you, I don't know why I thought this but I was really surprised to see that he cleared 6 feet.

This is the newest chart calculated by averaging world wide statistics. sub6ies should just off themselves

>5.11

That's very unfortunate for him.

>.25

It's just sad and desperate when they start bringing decimals into it.

Makes me picture some 5 year old claiming that "nu-uh, I'm 5 and three quarters!".

>tfw just above 6'0

t-take that you fucking manlets

i bet the ones who make these pics weigh 200kg

Holy hell she's taller than I thought she'd be. How tall is that? 6'1?

she's 5'11 so either those are some big heels or the rock's height is a bit of an exaggeration

She lists her height as 5'11 on her instagram and the rock is like 6'3 so with heels it seems about right.

She's 5'11, Dwayne is 6'5. Add an inch to the rock for shoes. She's 6'4 in heels, so 5 inch heels

Holy hell those must be some long heels! She must be on the tips of her toes in those things.

Personally, I don't understand why she bothers with it. It's not particularly attractive to be taller than the Rock, and it mustn't be very comfortable having to spend the entire night on your toes. Hell, she could have gone barefoot and still been taller than the other men there. In those heels she just looks monstrous.

>she just looks monstrous.

Tall girls are so hot

>be 6.3'
>girls actually say that I'm not tall enough

I really don't get what the fuck they expect.
Some 7' guy who'll never bow down to them for a kiss becuase his back would kill him?
Hell, I even tought that maybe they mean something different, but didn't want to hurt feelings or some shit, but no, they actually mean that they want a dude that is double their size.

>fresh new pussy everywhere you go
Not with a face that resembles Quasimode.
Face trumps still everything else.

>girls actually say that I'm not tall enough
Hate to break it to you but youre ugly and they're trying to blame their lack of interest on something else

Jew manlet lol

they just converted form cm you tard

why did you bring up trump

I'm 5'9.2

I'll take it.

This is bait. Of course it's in the green, it's practically 6ft.

>5’11’’
>not suicide tier
Anything below 6’ is sudoku-tier. Stay mad manlet :^)

The Rock does definitely exaggerate and she's quite tall for a chick.

>Dwayne is 6'5

Google really needs to change his height. 6'5'' was his billed height in wrestling, he's really around 6'2''